Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 92. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Have these people in the chat now https://www.startjoin.com/DAXP

at launch it is likely we will only have BTC, ETH, LTC, START and some other new assets which I can't reveal just yet
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Quick question. Due to low volume while SCH switched their tech. team we were unable to accept StartCOIN when investing in Bitcoin Capital 3. Was thinking of doing 24 hours where we accept StartCOIN for the Start community now the volume has picked up a bit. Was anyone hoping to invest in Bitcoin Capital 3 with StartCOIN? If the demand is there will see what we can do. (Simon Dixon BTTF)

And what would be done with the StartCOIN once you have it?

We would keep the start but can't take on too many to keep the portfolio balanced so would have to be a limited time offer. (Simon Dixon BTTF)

That's understandable. Have you guys figured out a maximum allowable amount? In other words, would you cap it off at a specific level if a target is reached before 24hrs?

I think a maximum of 2m START and we would have to close start investments there to keep the risk balanced.(Simon Dixon BTTF).

So in summary BTTF are looking to take 2 million Start of the Market  I will leave you to decide what that means

thanks for update John

we'll all be rich?!?!  Cool Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Quick question. Due to low volume while SCH switched their tech. team we were unable to accept StartCOIN when investing in Bitcoin Capital 3. Was thinking of doing 24 hours where we accept StartCOIN for the Start community now the volume has picked up a bit. Was anyone hoping to invest in Bitcoin Capital 3 with StartCOIN? If the demand is there will see what we can do. (Simon Dixon BTTF)

We would keep the start but can't take on too many to keep the portfolio balanced so would have to be a limited time offer. (Simon Dixon BTTF)

That's understandable. Have you guys figured out a maximum allowable amount? In other words, would you cap it off at a specific level if a target is reached before 24hrs?

I think a maximum of 2m START and we would have to close start investments there to keep the risk balanced.(Simon Dixon BTTF).

So in summary BTTF are looking to take 2 million Start of the Market  I will leave you to decide what that means

thanks for update John
Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Startchatter group has been upgraded to a supergroup after reaching 200 members in less than 10 days.

The link is https://telegram.me/joinchat/BIqDWzy0EKukiGZuiV37Qg . Startchat is currently not upgraded to latest version of the Telegram api, so only Telegram itself will work until that is fixed.

Activity: 651
Merit: 518
it's happening!

So many big supporters but no visible support at exchanges, go figure.
legendary
Activity: 1061
legendary
Activity: 1386
24   Startcoin    $ 1,622,056   $ 0.045186    35,897,624 START **   $ 15,369   9.29 %
legendary
stilllllllllllllllll waiting

fun manipulation tho
Waiting for major pump?! is it possible to see above 30k again?

Pump? It will get back to .0007 pump or not...

This coin will make big moves this year..

Nice buys right now on bittrex.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

fun manipulation tho
Waiting for major pump?! is it possible to see above 30k again?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

fun manipulation tho
Member count = 114 active StartCOIN members!

140 and counting
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seems sub 8k is not reachable, bought at 8900-9200 and waiting for rebound.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i am looking for a GPU miner for windows10.  Does anyone have a link to download?  Everything I tried like sgminer has been for darkcoin and won't work on startcoin.  I would even take a CPU miner if anyone has one.  You can email it directly to [email protected]
legendary
23 Startcoin    $ 1,667,251   $ 0.046542    35,822,424 START **   $ 13,655   11.97 %
legendary

Its showing now on Bittrex, people are buying up.

Pages:
Jump to: