Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [START] StartCOIN 2.0 - The digital currency for crowdfunding - page 94. (Read 538971 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
maxcoin was a p&d
why shouldnt startcoin be one
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
johnnywoo2015:
LOL, you and everyone else. News Flash: Most of the people selling are planning to rebuy. It's musical chairs... good luck.
legendary
Activity: 966
Probably now we are watching an accumulationtime , i am gonna buy somethin and hope not to be wrong, let's test my trader skills,  if all goes right we should see startcoin in 25k
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Glad bought at 8k and sold at 12k, thanks guys  Grin Cheesy
I'll buy at 8k again  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
What's your advice at this point? should i invest in start at these prices?!

Im stranger on the internet, who is invested in START, but I really do think that to invest at these prices is purely rational decision. I adviced my closest friends to invest and they did. There is no way START wont shoot up during next months, that would go against whole market theory.

Just to let you guys know start was at .0007 before you found it....So at these prices its a great buy as we will get back up to the high.
Activity: 575
Startjoin chat room on telegram or Startchat for Android --- https://telegram.me/joinchat/BIqDWwVieV9Um45hr3g7PQ
Jimmeny Christmas.
The "Santa Rally" (between Christmas and New Years) and the "January Effect" are both well known phenomena throughout the investment world. We're essentially 3 days away from the beginning of a 5 week period where lots of assets will rise in price. I've been waiting for this period, while somewhat confident enough that it wouldn't rally beforehand to sell the spikes. I've increased my holdings by 35% this month. Now I'll be holding for a major rally.

It will happen. If you're not buying RIGHT NOW you're going to be buying higher.

Just... you know... my opinion Wink
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Yeah, it really is cool graph, I think the main reason I felt in love with START is those beautiful patterns, those mountains are like boobs or something Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
We humans like to find patterns where patterns might not exist, so here is my take on where we are in the big picture. Don't take it as advice.

OMG, again with this BS patterns/graphs  Cry
I wasn't expect it from you mate Smiley
Thanks guys for your advices, i'm sure startcoin one of the few coins that has a future, i'll buy some be4 christmas.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Im stranger on the internet, who is invested in START, but I really do think that to invest at these prices is purely rational decision. I adviced my closest friends to invest and they did. There is no way START wont shoot up during next months, that would go against whole market theory.
The price is low at the moment just look at some of the posts above only good things to come but it is your decision
Only you can decide when to buy or sell Startcoin or any other coin.

I only know what I would do.

I know that, but need to know some advice from experienced trader.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Is this same idea as Positron? Does Cryptowest work on this?
Not sure how to get Polo to respond back, a moderator in chat said they don't take BTC incentives - not sure if that is bull crap or not. However, I feel like they get flooded with coin requests, so we should try to discover an alternative avenue. I tried reaching out to Karl and Max... maybe they can use their wits and charm to get polo's attention?

They have been asked to do that on several occasions but they obviously dont want to do it
The answers to the questions...

What is the name of the coin?
StartCOIN

What is the coin's symbol?
START

Please link to the announcement page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651307.2480

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://www.startcoin.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://explorer.startcoin.org/

Thanks John, we should really focus and make it happen.

Are you sure the form is working properly? Always get a blank screen after submitting the form!

Thats what I got so sent an email explaining to [email protected] with the details
Pages:
Jump to: