Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STO] Blue Energy - Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized. - page 12. (Read 1163 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Funny name of the token Smiley.
I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?
investors will buy cheaper than planned with the release of the platform
I hope so.
In any case, each project is individual, and the STO sales method is now gaining popularity among investors.
Listen, I’ve never heard of such a sales method  before. Who can explain to me why STO is better than ICO for example?
Activity: 141
I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?
I hope so.
In any case, each project is individual, and the STO sales method is now gaining popularity among investors.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
I consider Blue Energy an environmentally friendly mining solution and the ability to use natural resources for the benefit
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
I understand that in this way they can try to attract investors.But discounts can negatively affect the total value of the token.

Market sentiment will greatly affect the price of the token ... see how the market fell today, this will not add positive to any project
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Energy saving and environmental protection is now a global trend. I remember similar projects based on ecology, but I do not know any successful ones. Maybe this project will be able to do something.

https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5
I read it. I have a twofold impression of your concept. Whether it's cloud mining using solar energy, or whether it will really push people to use solar energy more widely, which is important for the environment.
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
I understand that in this way they can try to attract investors.But discounts can negatively affect the total value of the token.
copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Energy saving and environmental protection is now a global trend. I remember similar projects based on ecology, but I do not know any successful ones. Maybe this project will be able to do something.

https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5
Activity: 144
Activity: 141
Activity: 31
Do you have any big investors who are ready to invest in the development of the project?
Activity: 149
How do you plan to adapt this extraordinary project for mass adaptation, what makes this project more attractive for investors than any other?
Why does the press link not work on the website? I want to see what the press writes about the project
working link maybe you have something with the computer)))
Activity: 23
Why does the press link not work on the website? I want to see what the press writes about the project
How profitable is this type of passive income? Huh
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Do I understand correctly that only owners of solar panels will be able to mine? But this reduces the number of potential miners.
Activity: 46
What benefits will holders of BE tokens within the ecosystem have?
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
Hello, where can I find a link to a white paper?

Here:  https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5

I'm a little worried about the concept. It's not realistic for me. This is just simply cloud mining project but you use solar energy instead for computation power. I'm not good on investigation but I hope some reputable member here will take a look on the whitepaper.

At first, I thought this is another PoW coin witbout investment. Nowadays I never trust ICO.
Do I understand your idea correctly, Blue Energy technology is mining systematic data using solar energy? that is, your services are provided on the basis of cloud mining?
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: