Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 29. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
We need high-quality advertising so that everything develops gradually, and of course the marketer in the team
Perhaps strong partners in the market or just hold conferences with other residents of the countries
Ordinary people who can become potential investors of course it is difficult to understand all the features of the project especially if they have never faced cancer. I think the best advertisement would be a popular explanation of the method and examples of statistics and it successful application.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Well, this plan of action in general is to be expected..Caribbean, border countries, etc. For real actions, rather than actions in a virtual space, it is better to be  in the country or closer to the location of clinics, especially in the early stages.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.

At first it is to enter the market treating dogs in the US.  Strongest need.  Best chance to produce both revenues and profit.  And we have the best connection to the dog community. 

But we will be opening treatment facility for people also outside of the US as the opportunities open us.  We will start with clinics for people in the Caribbean.  We are in talks with opening a few in Dubai to treat people.  We are also looking at opening a few in Costa Rica and in Mexico along the US border.

And we will open dog clinics in other parts of the world also.  Europe, Japan, Australia for example.  You can learn a lot at our website adsana.io

Gary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.
copper member
copper member
I am glad to see that many of you see the benefits of starting in the US because we know our customer base so well in the US.

I would love to start looking into the business climate in Europe.  And use our connections through the Dog Agility world to open up doors in Europe.

Just need to continue raising money.  More funds raised means more clinics opened.

Kind Regards
Gary
I am glad that the collection process is ongoing and that we will soon be at the goal. And what do we need in order to pave the way to the European market? Besides money, of course.
We need high-quality advertising so that everything develops gradually, and of course the marketer in the team
You are right, and we also need a green light from the government of the European Union. I don’t know how cryptocurrency projects are regulated in Europe today.

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
I am glad to see that many of you see the benefits of starting in the US because we know our customer base so well in the US.

I would love to start looking into the business climate in Europe.  And use our connections through the Dog Agility world to open up doors in Europe.

Just need to continue raising money.  More funds raised means more clinics opened.

Kind Regards
Gary
I am glad that the collection process is ongoing and that we will soon be at the goal. And what do we need in order to pave the way to the European market? Besides money, of course.
You are right, and we also need a green light from the government of the European Union. I don’t know how cryptocurrency projects are regulated in Europe today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
[Multiple Comments and Response[/b]

Where is exchange to buy this coin? What is name coin at CMC?

Hi rahmat86, we are doing a STO. Right now we are not any exchange but we are talking with many security token exchange for the secondary market. If you want to invest you can go to our website adsana.io and read it over and click on the link to invest.

With a STO, there are restriction for the initial buyer of the security tokens which make it difficult to be listed on just any exchange.  For investors outside of the US who purchase the SANA security token during the offering, must be held for 90 days before the owner can sell it.  Then after the 90 days any initial investor, if they elect, can sell their SANA tokens on the open market within exchanges.  And anyone who buys or sells the SANA token on the secondary exchange market will have NO restriction.  They could buy SANA tokens and sell them 2 minutes later if they wanted. The restrictions are ONLY for those who buy during the STO.

All that said, whomever waits for the SANA tokens to go on the secondary market could risk having to pay more.  Remember we are not a software app company that needs to raise money to build or create the app.  We are a real brick and mortar company with clinics that at first will be treating dogs with cancer in the US.  And we will have a hard working public relation/marketing company that will be talking about every positive thing happening with AdSana. This should support the SANA token price and even help to raise the demand for the SANA token which raises the price of the SANA token.

Gary

Yes I agree. Right now I have been funding all the marketing and promotion so I am limited in what we can do.

There is no hurry here, the main thing is that everything should be qualitatively done in the future
copper member
[Multiple Comments and Response[/b]

Hi rahmat86, we are doing a STO. Right now we are not any exchange but we are talking with many security token exchange for the secondary market. If you want to invest you can go to our website adsana.io and read it over and click on the link to invest.

With a STO, there are restriction for the initial buyer of the security tokens which make it difficult to be listed on just any exchange.  For investors outside of the US who purchase the SANA security token during the offering, must be held for 90 days before the owner can sell it.  Then after the 90 days any initial investor, if they elect, can sell their SANA tokens on the open market within exchanges.  And anyone who buys or sells the SANA token on the secondary exchange market will have NO restriction.  They could buy SANA tokens and sell them 2 minutes later if they wanted. The restrictions are ONLY for those who buy during the STO.

All that said, whomever waits for the SANA tokens to go on the secondary market could risk having to pay more.  Remember we are not a software app company that needs to raise money to build or create the app.  We are a real brick and mortar company with clinics that at first will be treating dogs with cancer in the US.  And we will have a hard working public relation/marketing company that will be talking about every positive thing happening with AdSana. This should support the SANA token price and even help to raise the demand for the SANA token which raises the price of the SANA token.

Gary

Yes I agree. Right now I have been funding all the marketing and promotion so I am limited in what we can do.

Perhaps strong partners in the market or just hold conferences with other residents of the countries
Activity: 173

Kind Regards
Gary
copper member
Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.

I agree 110% with your assessment of this forum.  I only hope, because I have tried to give as much info as possible and tried to be as transparent as I can, that the people of this forum will start to consider, AdSana's STO, a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.
I have been following Adsana projects for a long time and I want to note that the approach to the study of cancer in dogs is quite professional. I was particularly struck by Dr. Tsang in his interview. He is a professional in his field.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Kind Regards
Gary
copper member

Kind Regards
Gary
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Given all of the above by Gary in the US veterinary business is very developed. Of course, the first steps in the development of the project should be done in the country where there are the most favorable conditions for this.
Perhaps for this reason they plan to open the first clinic in the USA. The business is actually long-term and will bring good returns to investors in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
To answer several questions.

We are starting with Canine Cancer Centers in the US because through our connection with the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) we have access to over several million dogs.  And this are not just pet dogs.  First, thru the NCCF, we are connected to many of the owners of dogs that are involved in dog sports such as Dog Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure coursing, Obedience and eve Dog Conformation.   Dog Agility is huge.  Every year at the Cynosports World Agility games dogs come from around the world, including Mexico, Japan, Europe and more.  These dogs are well training and physically fit dogs.  Believe it or not, at every agility even which are 1000's a year just in the US, there is a chiropractor who keeps the dogs in great shape.  So people with dogs in dog sports are very aware of their dog and their health. And spend a lot of money to keep them healthy.  The dog agility world is the largest group of supporters to the NCCF.

We also have the dog, especially in the US, where the dog is part of the family and for some they have not children and their dog is their child.  They are very proactive in making sure their dogs are healthy and get check ups on a regular basis.

Here are some facts on caring for dogs in the US. Demographics Sourcebook reveals that the rate of pet ownership is stable, going from 56.0 percent of U.S. households at year-end 2011 to 56.8 percent at year-end 2016. Veterinary care in 2016 was variable by pet species and other factors, with 82.8 percent of dog-owning households and 54.3 percent of cat-owning households making at least one visit to the veterinarian. Total spending on veterinary care for all types of pets was $27.8 billion during 2016.

I believe that gives you a great answer on how much is spent in the US on dog care and show why starting with our Canine Cancer Centers in the US is key to the success of AdSana and will best for help AdSana grow.

So we start with the dogs and the Canine Cancer Centers.  Cost is about $500,000 to $750,000 to start and operational cost for ONE year.

As for when we will build one in Europe that depends.  We have some strong connects in Belgium with one of the board members of the NCCF.  Also in Japan.

Not we are NOT just stopping with dogs.  We fully intend to build clinics for people also.  I have already received emails that say, "My dog has cancer and so does my husband, can you help them both?"

This is not just a 5 or 10 year planned business.  This is a long term business that will hopefully be carried on for generations and generations.   

Now I understand why the problem of cancer in animals is so acute. I hope that the first clinic in the USA will be open soon, and then in Europe, where I come from.
Given all of the above by Gary in the US veterinary business is very developed. Of course, the first steps in the development of the project should be done in the country where there are the most favorable conditions for this.
If the project team is from the USA then they have certain acquaintances and connections there, they know local laws, etc. It is quite natural that they want to start the development of clinics in the USA.
Pages:
Jump to: