Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 8. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
What is the latest updates of this project ? Sorry I'm not not active recently about the updates in this project.

I am about to have a major announcement once I have the contract fully signed.  Will let you know.

Gary

That's nice I'm gonna wait for that major announcement that you will release soon. I'm gonna be more active nowhere to see that announcement.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
I'm pretty sure they will get a big percent of their funding on their STO but I think they should do more about on it and never depend on their STO they should have private investors, and also they should have done more partnerships.

We are.  I honest thought I would get most it from here and give everyone a chance to get into the project but we have not received one investment form the ANN thread.  Nothing

So I am now depending on other sources.

Gary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
As I understant the realization of ideas and the future profit will depend how much money will be collected during STO.

I'm pretty sure they will get a big percent of their funding on their STO but I think they should do more about on it and never depend on their STO they should have private investors, and also they should have done more partnerships.
I think that partnerships will be concluded during the life of the project. For now, you need to collect the necessary money to open the first clinic in the United States.
copper member
What is the latest updates of this project ? Sorry I'm not not active recently about the updates in this project.

I am about to have a major announcement once I have the contract fully signed.  Will let you know.

Gary
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
As I understant the realization of ideas and the future profit will depend how much money will be collected during STO.

Why did the team choose the principles of sales of STO and not IEO, which is now very popular? What did the team take advantage of?

Because they have a secure tokens that are backed up by real assets. That is why they conduct STO. On IEO is sold utility tokens that are not backed up by real assets. Usually they backed by nothing.
Activity: 168

Why did the team choose the principles of sales of STO and not IEO, which is now very popular? What did the team take advantage of?

Activity: 286
Activity: 78
Sorry Gary. We touched on this topic due to the fact that Bitcoin affects the entire industry as a whole. How are things going with fundraising?

I fully understand what your saying but I truly believe when more STO's come out with real business model such as our cancer treatment centers, that Bitcoin will be less and less influential on the security tokens market.  Which will become a better way to make money on your tokens through the value, supply and demand and real revenues.

[/quote]
Bitcoin is not secure token. It is not backed up by some real assets. One of the big advantages of secure tokens is that they backed up by real assets and their price does not depends so much from cryptocurrency market and the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sorry Gary. We touched on this topic due to the fact that Bitcoin affects the entire industry as a whole. How are things going with fundraising?

I fully understand what your saying but I truly believe when more STO's come out with real business model such as our cancer treatment centers, that Bitcoin will be less and less influential on the security tokens market.  Which will become a better way to make money on your tokens through the value, supply and demand and real revenues.

[/quote] It will be great if you can implement your business model. I hope everything works out for you. Bitcoin still began to grow)
Activity: 200
Zaydo

10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.
That's not an answer  Grin.
All projects of this plan are very similar to each other, you need to individually approach each project.

Exactly! Most of the projects here are having the same plan and roadmap but it's hard to see which one will really going to follow the scheduled plan for each quarter if the community will not going to ask the progress on each plans.
Some of project who has a roadmap is very long to wait to end their roadmap but most of them are very successful project. But the problem is we need a long patience to wait for the new progress for them.
Activity: 630

10% is regular bet for similar projects, why is this project better than the rest?

It is differ from the rest  Cheesy. It is necessary to carefully study the White papers to understand why this project is differ then the other project. Nobody says that it will be a big profit here, but for many people stability of investment is better that a big profit.
That's not an answer  Grin.
All projects of this plan are very similar to each other, you need to individually approach each project.

Exactly! Most of the projects here are having the same plan and roadmap but it's hard to see which one will really going to follow the scheduled plan for each quarter if the community will not going to ask the progress on each plans.
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
Of course. In order to understand what will come out of this idea, it takes time. I do not look at market conditions, I look at the future and make the corresponding bet.
We can't easily predict the market right now even though you have your own speculation or prediction, there is a little percent of doubt you have so you need to check also the news and other people predictions about it.

If I could look to the future, then in 2013 I would buy Bitcoin with all my money. Therefore, I proceed from what I see at the moment. Of course, I can be wrong, need to think and read what other people say.
The basic rule of successful investing is that investing should be not for the last money. Invest only what you’re ready to lose.
I understand this very well and I know. I talked about my actions if I could look into the future. Today, Adsana looks like a promising project. The only question is when our investment can pay off.
copper member
[/quote]

It may well be that this is a temporary problem. Maybe this is a special manipulation to scare people. I do not believe in Bitcoin falling below 7k.

I would prefer this thread not to become a discussion on BTC please.
copper member
It may well be that this is a temporary problem. Maybe this is a special manipulation to scare people. I do not believe in Bitcoin falling below 7k.

I would prefer this thread not to become a discussion on BTC please.
Activity: 168
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
Of course. In order to understand what will come out of this idea, it takes time. I do not look at market conditions, I look at the future and make the corresponding bet.
We can't easily predict the market right now even though you have your own speculation or prediction, there is a little percent of doubt you have so you need to check also the news and other people predictions about it.

If I could look to the future, then in 2013 I would buy Bitcoin with all my money. Therefore, I proceed from what I see at the moment. Of course, I can be wrong, need to think and read what other people say.
The basic rule of successful investing is that investing should be not for the last money. Invest only what you’re ready to lose.

Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.
That's right, until the announcement of the opening of Bakkt, we grew until the month of July. Today is the time for correction. I think we should not fall too low. For new projects like this, this is bad, because people are afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrency.
Now, after the opening of trading on, Bakkt  did not lead to positive improvements in the market, people are very upset and will sell cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: