Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 10. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.

I'm not good at trading so that I chose to be a hodl when I enter in investing in crypto. But 10% is not bad for the status of the market right now and any % in investment is very important to me.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Greed generates poverty. In today's market - x2 profit  is already very good.

x2 or 200% profit is great in any market

And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
But usually in crypto people want to get x10 or x100 in a couple of days, that's the problem.
[/quote]

People wants to get X10 or X100 in couple of days and they lose all their money because such investments are very risky. This is a problem.
Activity: 182

And 10% return is very good.  People work all their lives to have a consistent 10% ROI on their regular retirement savings.  A CD pays between 1% to 2% in the US.  Mutual Funds run between 3% to 6% on the normal
[/quote]
But usually in crypto people want to get x10 or x100 in a couple of days, that's the problem.
Activity: 309
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
Bitcoin's collapse was probably caused by an artificial collapse. A lot of people were waiting for his growth, had to throw off the extra passengers. I think this will not affect on raising money.

Falls of Bitcoin was unpredictable. A lot of people waited the growth of Bitcoin with  the launch the Bitcoin at Bakkt exchange, but the trading volumes on Bakkt was small and it was disappointment.
Activity: 57
The market is very red right now that crypto people make inactive in cryptocurrency. But if start raising up again and the market turns to green again many investors will pop up then this is a great chance for the new project like this to grow up also.

This project has a security tokens and it is good for a long term investments. The security tokens does not depends too much from the conditions of crytpocurrency industry. The price of the tokens will depends too much from the results of cancer treatment.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
The market is very red right now that crypto people make inactive in cryptocurrency. But if start raising up again and the market turns to green again many investors will pop up then this is a great chance for the new project like this to grow up also.
Agreed, If we start raising up again the market will continue to rise were it will be. Before bitcoin has crashed, many investors is inactive at the moment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
I think that most of the movements of the crypto market, both up and down, are largely made artificially.

For ICO's yes, especially cryptocurrency built on software yet developed or not need or those that do not or will not have a revenue model.

But STO's  are different and they are treated and will trade like stocks in a stock exchange.  They will be control by

Supply and Demand
Revenue and quarterly profits
The industry they are in

To name a few

It is like comparing apples to oranges.  The will be different.  Forgot those tokens and the ones that are worthless.

STO's give you ownership in the company like a stock.

Gary
Activity: 286

[/quote]

In cryptocurrency industry there is a big risks but a big profits too. But a lot of people prefer more stability and less risks, they prefer to have a stable and long term profit.

Activity: 476

You have the magic words, not now, now is not the right moment for icos, people are not buying and risking money into crypto, forget about icos, even if looks proffesional like this one,
all the investment are in hard times right now, nobody thought bitcoin could fall at 8k again, and see now, and this is not the button, maybe we will see more blood for the next couple months,
that guy Gary D. Nice and the site looks proffesional, but same as a lot of old icos, now forgotten in the corn,  but well the goal have good proposit and maybe will have success.

Good luck to everyone joining into the project.

The problem is that all cryptocurrency tokens depends too mach from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry and if falls the price of Bitcoin, people become disappointed in cryptocurrency and drop the price of all altcoins too.
But some times if the project is strong, the price of tokens could go up when all market is going down.
I think that most of the movements of the crypto market, both up and down, are largely made artificially.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

[/quote]

Activity: 182

You have the magic words, not now, now is not the right moment for icos, people are not buying and risking money into crypto, forget about icos, even if looks proffesional like this one,
all the investment are in hard times right now, nobody thought bitcoin could fall at 8k again, and see now, and this is not the button, maybe we will see more blood for the next couple months,
that guy Gary D. Nice and the site looks proffesional, but same as a lot of old icos, now forgotten in the corn,  but well the goal have good proposit and maybe will have success.

The problem is that all cryptocurrency tokens depends too mach from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry and if falls the price of Bitcoin, people become disappointed in cryptocurrency and drop the price of all altcoins too.
But some times if the project is strong, the price of tokens could go up when all market is going down.
Activity: 309

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

This is possible to happen that newly project will go up with the market when it recovers again this happens so many times when I participate and invest to the new project I interested in they become instant success when market go up again. This is a such a great time for them to go with the flow of the market sooner or later.
Some of newly projects rise up same with the market. I think the projects will rise soon when bitcoin got recover its lose.
The project will be actively promoted and the price of the token will increase after market stabilization, but not now.

Activity: 78

Nothing is impossible because it might take a lot of time before it happened that's why it's really a good time to establish a project like this while it's not still happening because this project might ride on the hype of the events in cryptocurrency that will help them also to become more successful.

Everything takes a time and development of the cryptocurrency project that offers treatment of cancer takes a time. But the price of tokens of cryptocurrency project that offers technology of treatment of cancers does not depends so much from the conditions of cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 168

This is possible to happen that newly project will go up with the market when it recovers again this happens so many times when I participate and invest to the new project I interested in they become instant success when market go up again. This is a such a great time for them to go with the flow of the market sooner or later.
Some of newly projects rise up same with the market. I think the projects will rise soon when bitcoin got recover its lose.
The project will be actively promoted and the price of the token will increase after market stabilization, but not now.
Activity: 200
Zaydo

Activity: 630

Pages:
Jump to: