Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 11. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
They say that soon Bitcoin will be in the region of 16 thousand, but is this true? I would like to believe that the market will function as before
Activity: 23
By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.
That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.
Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
All the same, greed does its job. It is greed that prevents a person from making the right decisions both in trading and during investments. When there is profit, a lot of people do not take profits, but continue to wait for X100.
Greed generates poverty. In today's market - x2 profit  is already very good.
Now there is no longer any profit on the market as big as before, when it was possible to buy a car for new tokens like they go to the exchange or put money in a bank
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
By the standards of successful projects $1 million may not be so much, but now the crypto market is going through not the best times. People have lost part of their savings in the cryptocurrency, or rather many coins depreciated.
That is precisely the point. I remember the prosperous years of 2017-2018, when in half an hour 70 million dollars were collected on ICO. Then for the investor were the best of times. But it was hype time.
Now people just become much more interesting and smarter, that is, they began to understand that there are a lot of scam projects on the market
All the same, greed does its job. It is greed that prevents a person from making the right decisions both in trading and during investments. When there is profit, a lot of people do not take profits, but continue to wait for X100.
And I'll agree with you. I just know people who continue to believe in the great growth of the entire cryptocurrency. For me, 10% is already a good profit. Of course, I expect more from long-term investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In the old days i was told how people could buy apartments and cars for the bounty of the company, but the rest of the time has passed, now everything has changed and it is very sad, but the market is constantly changing course
This is true in a good time, when ICO was in fashion, people could earn very solid money. But that time has passed, today it is necessary to look for new opportunities for earning, including investing in live projects.

There are a lot of scams and a lot of investors lost their money investing in scams. Many people lost their trust to the cryptocurrency projects. It is not good for the cryptocurrency industry because a lot ot people stopped to invest.
You're right. Many projects have been raising money for more than a year, and do not reach the desired goals. In many ways, this is the fault of greedy people who have squeezed out the last juices from the market and created panic. Perhaps it is done intentionally? I don't know. In any case, I have long forgotten about my tokens, which have fallen in tens of times.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

The big advantage of the project is they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Now it is rare. Now the market conditions are bad, but after the fall of the market there is a growth of the market. It is necessary to wait. Kiss

I don't know if because of the failure of most tokens from before means you have to wait.  I think it means you have to be smart and patient.  And look for the good investments where the company is being as transparent as they can.  And then you invest in those projects if they make sense to you.  If you have gotten all the information you need.

PLEASE NOTE:  Right now many of your coins have depreciated.  Some may never come back.  So what do you do?  Just sit there and pity yourself?  Or do you get back up and try to find ways to recoup your money.  So you have less to invest. 

Well then make sure the little you have is invested in good solid projects.  And let your little grow bigger.  Then when you have a good profit in a token take half out and let the rest stay in the investment.  Now invest the half you took out into other solid project that you have reviewed, researched and have as much knowledge on it as possible.  It will take time but you will earn much more than you ever lost this way.

Gary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
Yes. Now many people remember the time of hype. But on the other hand, it is time for the crypto market and investors to reconsider their attitude to projects and should pay more attention not to the hype, but to a project based on real business.
I think now it's time to make some investments in cryptocurrency, that market is really crazy.
Activity: 462
In the old days i was told how people could buy apartments and cars for the bounty of the company, but the rest of the time has passed, now everything has changed and it is very sad, but the market is constantly changing course
This is true in a good time, when ICO was in fashion, people could earn very solid money. But that time has passed, today it is necessary to look for new opportunities for earning, including investing in live projects.
Since bitcoin lost its highest percentage, all of projects goes lost their percentage too and it is very difficult to find a new project to invest or to earn free coins.

After the falls of the market there is recovery of the market and price of the tokens will grow. It is necessary to wait till the market recovery and growth the price of the tokens.
Wait for too long till market goes back on the highest peek is very worth it than selling tokens on its lowest peek.
This is also a good chance for the newly project to bloom when market is very red right now they can go up or pump with the BTC when it pumps up again. But right now we can't tell when it can be happened next but it's better to invest right now while waiting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Yes. Now many people remember the time of hype. But on the other hand, it is time for the crypto market and investors to reconsider their attitude to projects and should pay more attention not to the hype, but to a project based on real business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

The big advantage of the project is they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Now it is rare. Now the market conditions are bad, but after the fall of the market there is a growth of the market. It is necessary to wait. Kiss
Now projects need much more time to collect even minimal funds than in the past. Of course, the team will have to wait for investors to weigh the pros and cons.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Since bitcoin lost its highest percentage, all of projects goes lost their percentage too and it is very difficult to find a new project to invest or to earn free coins.

After the falls of the market there is recovery of the market and price of the tokens will grow. It is necessary to wait till the market recovery and growth the price of the tokens.
Wait for too long till market goes back on the highest peek is very worth it than selling tokens on its lowest peek.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

There are a lot of scams and a lot of investors lost their money investing in scams. Many people lost their trust to the cryptocurrency projects. It is not good for the cryptocurrency industry because a lot ot people stopped to invest.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 68

Activity: 462
Cryptocurrency that time is very gloom so that it pump so very high if you are a professional bounty hunter that time you got so many earning from it, but not all bounty hunters earn that much those who take risks, even though they have doubts they still do it in the end all their hard work had become their way to earn big.
Activity: 51
Activity: 23
Pages:
Jump to: