Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storj - Decentralized Storage - page 45. (Read 389756 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
This is four seperate occasions now,after the value raised glitched was claimed to be fixed.. i have watched the total USD raised increase to about 29.4 mil , then being retracted, once it was retracted to 27.4 mil then reached 29 again, and retracted to 26.4 mil. reached 29 again, retracted to 27.6 mil. then reached 28 .9 mil and now retracted again to 27.2 mil..

What the fuck is going on Storj? give us a viable reason for this or else your ICO is scam.I have invested heavily into this so i would LOVE to know whats going on....

That is fishy. Devs should give an explanation.
Activity: 21
Merit: 10
This is four seperate occasions now,after the value raised glitched was claimed to be fixed.. i have watched the total USD raised increase to about 29.4 mil , then being retracted, once it was retracted to 27.4 mil then reached 29 again, and retracted to 26.4 mil. reached 29 again, retracted to 27.6 mil. then reached 28 .9 mil and now retracted again to 27.2 mil..

What the fuck is going on Storj? give us a viable reason for this or else your ICO is scam.I have invested heavily into this so i would LOVE to know whats going on....
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
can i use poloniex address for the payout address ?
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 154
Thanks mishax1.

I installed RocketChat how to find storj channel? a lot of rooms...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
How can I transfer Counterparty sjcx to new tokens? Any link?

There should be a dedicated platform sometime after the sale ends.
Activity: 154
How can I transfer Counterparty sjcx to new tokens? Any link?
Activity: 65

What do you mean? like removing off people who submitted payments improperly and lost their coins? cause fi that was the case storj would still receive their coins , they just wouldnt get thestorj token, there is no reason whatsoever that the amount fundraised should have lowered while bitcoin was currently rising in value unless storj was faking numbers allowing the ico to run longer than cap intended

The numbers should reflect the price of the coin at time of sale.  They were not.   They applied a fix, so that it is correct.
Why did it just go down another million then? After the fix...
What did?
The number of coins available?  Undecided
Couldn't have been the value because it can not be worth that much just yet.
The USD total raised went down by a mill it was nearly 29 mil and now it went back down to nearly 27 mil

It would be really nice if someone representing Storj could give a definitive answer to this question.
Yeah especially since I've already invested....
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

What do you mean? like removing off people who submitted payments improperly and lost their coins? cause fi that was the case storj would still receive their coins , they just wouldnt get thestorj token, there is no reason whatsoever that the amount fundraised should have lowered while bitcoin was currently rising in value unless storj was faking numbers allowing the ico to run longer than cap intended

The numbers should reflect the price of the coin at time of sale.  They were not.   They applied a fix, so that it is correct.
What did?
The USD total raised went down by a mill it was nearly 29 mil and now it went back down to nearly 27 mil

It would be really nice if someone representing Storj could give a definitive answer to this question.

What did?
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

What did?

The numbers should reflect the price of the coin at time of sale.  They were not.   They applied a fix, so that it is correct.
Activity: 21

No. you will lose your coins, www.myetherwallet.com

Why no one told me!!!! OMG! OMG!

Someone get me a cocktail

It specifically says do not use an exchange wallet....
Activity: 729
Merit: 500

What's the difference between these two cryptocurrencies? Is conversion ratio one to one. What are applications of each one?

The primary difference is that SJCX is on the Counterparty which is on the Bitcoin block chain.  Bitcoin transaction volume is high, so Counterparty transactions are slow.

STORJ will be on the Ethereum block chain, which will make transactions faster, and offer the ability to use smart contracts.

No. you will lose your coins, www.myetherwallet.com
As I've never used myetherwallet before, will I have to 'add a custom token' or will storj automatically be listed on the tokens list and added when the ico ends?
Thanks
Edit: And what is this gas limit?
Activity: 124
Heh, people are buying SJCX for $0.70 now on exchanges, while STORJ is going for $0.50 in the crowdsale.

Looks like there is upward pressure building.
What's the difference between these two cryptocurrencies? Is conversion ratio one to one. What are applications of each one?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Heh, people are buying SJCX for $0.70 now on exchanges, while STORJ is going for $0.50 in the crowdsale.

Looks like there is upward pressure building.
Activity: 124
I'm curious, how it works.

What if all host of storage deletes a files?

If you maintain multiple copies wouldnt it be more expensive then the Google drive who will store it only in a single place.

Google also has backup, so either tapes or other types of backup which are very, very expensive especially at Google's scale.

Storj uses the network to have duplicate copies of a shards which is more cost effective, efficient and reliable.

okay.

I see on website that you get 25 gb free for 12 months on sign up . Who pays for it then? Do storj has its own server where it stores a backup?
Activity: 556
What to do with our old StorjX Coins, are there already swap instructions?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I'm curious, how it works.

What if all host of storage deletes a files?

If you maintain multiple copies wouldnt it be more expensive then the Google drive who will store it only in a single place.

Google also has backup, so either tapes or other types of backup which are very, very expensive especially at Google's scale.

Storj uses the network to have duplicate copies of a shards which is more cost effective, efficient and reliable.
Activity: 658
Like poloniex, you have to deal with multiple wallets in your wallet, so I guess it will do something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: