Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storj - Decentralized Storage - page 47. (Read 389756 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
Scam coin miner aprilis no prize lol

what do you mean? You just input some FEED?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
30M for only 15-25% tokens.
That is a lot of money. The cap should be over 100M. OMG.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey guys, there is a Storj coin already? Why is there an ICO again? Will I lose my current Storj or how can I convert them?

The ICO is for unsold tokens from the 1st token sale. However they will be sold as the new ethereum-based token (STORJ).

You will be able to convert your SJCX to STORJ with an easy to use Web App sometime after the sale according to the team.

Okay, thank you. So the switch rate will be 1:1?
Do the coins on Poloniex get converted automatically?

Yes swap will be 1:1 total supply once over will be exactly 500 million as originally however for each coin sold in the sale there will 1 coin burned too so total supply should decrease after the sale.

I heard the team is also talking to exchanges to make the transfer happen on them directly but this may or may not happen (it's more in the hands of exchanges). I suggest following the project for news and updates to keep yourself up to date.

There is something I can't understand with this crowdfunding... As the current price of one SJCX is approx. $0.6 right now, why wouldn't all the SJCX token holders sell their SJCX now and purchase the new STORJ during the current ICO? We would definitely make a free benefit of approx. 20%?

I think this coin is skewed market scheme. 30M ico (for what? new product?) and converting the old coin which was half the price before the announcement of the new ico. I hope they return the investors "gold" and fail this weird scheme. 30 days to go. Hold on. Those who heard about the new ico knew the price would rise and sat and wait while the price reach new extremes. New ico announcement should have been a secret and keep the price fair,  but hey...

I would say that SJCX token holders have a high incentive to sell their tokens now and participate in the IPO for two reasons.
- If the IPO fails, they will get reimbursed in ETH/BTC and we will not have to suffer the consequences of the failed IPO (a drop of value of SJCX)
- However, they would highly benefit from the rise of the price of the new STORJ if the IPO goes through...
Therefore, selling the SJCX (as long as the price of the SJCX is still higher than $0.5) and invest them in the new IPO seems to be the best decision to take (in my opinion of course).
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Hey guys, there is a Storj coin already? Why is there an ICO again? Will I lose my current Storj or how can I convert them?

The ICO is for unsold tokens from the 1st token sale. However they will be sold as the new ethereum-based token (STORJ).

You will be able to convert your SJCX to STORJ with an easy to use Web App sometime after the sale according to the team.

Yes swap will be 1:1 total supply once over will be exactly 500 million as originally however for each coin sold in the sale there will 1 coin burned too so total supply should decrease after the sale.

I heard the team is also talking to exchanges to make the transfer happen on them directly but this may or may not happen (it's more in the hands of exchanges). I suggest following the project for news and updates to keep yourself up to date.

There is something I can't understand with this crowdfunding... As the current price of one SJCX is approx. $0.6 right now, why wouldn't all the SJCX token holders sell their SJCX now and purchase the new STORJ during the current ICO? We would definitely make a free benefit of approx. 20%?

I think this coin is skewed market scheme. 30M ico (for what? new product?) and converting the old coin which was half the price before the announcement of the new ico. I hope they return the investors "gold" and fail this weird scheme. 30 days to go. Hold on. Those who heard about the new ico knew the price would rise and sat and wait while the price reach new extremes. New ico announcement should have been a secret and keep the price fair,  but hey...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

the best thing about storage . Garnered a very good investment. Good luck.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I receive the confirmation email from Storj  with my full deposit amount ,  I should be good   I hope someone from support can confirm it

I am sorry I didn't read the wallet compatibility matter and rushing to participate the ICO I sent Eth with Jaxx ..damn it... I sent a couple of email to support on website but no reply yet .... I received Payment success confirmation for the full amount I send it  is that ok ??  I am ok of for the ICO??

Please let me know Thx

It is on, it's here...

https://storj.io/tokensale

did it already sold $17 million?

About 21 million right now! Smiley

As long as the token address you entered is a compatible Ethereum wallet (MetaMask, ...) you should be alright!
I am sorry I didn't read the wallet compatibility matter and rushing to participate the ICO I sent Eth with Jaxx ..damn it... I sent a couple of email to support on website but no reply yet .... I received Payment success confirmation for the full amount I send it  is that ok ??  I am ok of for the ICO??

Please let me know Thx

It is on, it's here...

As long as the token address you entered is a compatible Ethereum wallet (MetaMask, ...) you should be alright!
Activity: 141

Please let me know Thx

It is on, it's here...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If good and user friendly, UI could push the Storj into space!
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
still nothing clear about transforming existing tokens into new ones. very important not to skip this info when it's available

They made it this far, setting a dedicated platform to switch existing tokens to eth should not be an issue.

automatic swap on polo?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
still nothing clear about transforming existing tokens into new ones. very important not to skip this info when it's available

They made it this far, setting a dedicated platform to switch existing tokens to eth should not be an issue.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
It is on, it's here...

Activity: 729
Not including the presale, yes.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
It is on, it's here...

existing SJCX holders will be allowed to swap their Counterparty-based tokens to Ethereum-based SJCX. [/b]

This is not the migration.  This is just the coin sale.
It is on, it's here...

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
hi guys, anyone knows if this i still on ? and if there is already website/process in place ? thanks

existing SJCX holders will be allowed to swap their Counterparty-based tokens to Ethereum-based SJCX.
Activity: 301
Merit: 260
Token Sale Details
We have three primary objectives for the token sale:
Fund and accelerate ecosystem and protocol development
Migrate our token from the Bitcoin to the Ethereum blockchain
Bring Storj Labs Inc.’s strategic token holdings in line with market expectations
The sale will begin on May 19th, 11:00 AM EDT (3:00 PM UTC) and end on June 19th, 11:00 AM EDT, or when the cap is reached. We have worked to complete a roadmap for the future of Storj and have budgeted the required resources needed to responsibly execute this plan. To fully realize our vision, we have set a target and cap of $30MM for the token sale. The sale price will be fixed at $0.50 per STORJ token, payable in BTC or ETH equivalent. In order to incentivize our supporters to participate in the sale, we will be burning one token from the outstanding reserves for every token sold in the sale.

http://blog.storj.io/post/160448088948/token-migration-plan-pt2
Pages:
Jump to: