Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 22. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Well nice to see the price has finally recovered. Is this thread up to date? Seems inactive.
Activity: 214
i made group a and i never came back completely forgot about sjcx
but it looks its doing greate
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
Coca Cola and Azure support this coin ?:DD
Storj Labs just started in a program to work with those companies. We are on the Azure platform with a bunch of other Bitcoin startups.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Coca Cola and Azure support this coin ?:DD
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Guys, anyone advise how to move storjx coins from exchange to counter wallet? I can see only BTC and XCP balances there and one address. Just tried to move 2 storjx coins to counterwallet and nothing happened apart that exhange states processing was finished. Cannot see storjxcoin balance on my counterwallet.

Going off memory here.  You use the one address for everything, as the Counterwallet accepts it, and adds it to the list.

If it isn't showing up, somewhere there is a thing to search for missing coins or transactions on Counterwallet, but I believe that was for when they made some kind of change to the wallet in the past.  You can also contact the Exchange or CW for help in tracking your transaction.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Actually looks like this is their more active thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555159.1120
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I just want to say for any help the Storj slack channel is super helpful Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I want to send SJCX to poloniex, but nothing is happening , after i type the adress of poloniex and press ok- nothing changes,please could someone help me!? maybe it is locked, how to unlock? could someone screenshot the place where to press, thank you very much ! Smiley Huh Smiley
Activity: 7
Guys, anyone advise how to move storjx coins from exchange to counter wallet? I can see only BTC and XCP balances there and one address. Just tried to move 2 storjx coins to counterwallet and nothing happened apart that exhange states processing was finished. Cannot see storjxcoin balance on my counterwallet.
anyone can tell please how should i transfer storjxcoins from exchange to counterwallet? I can only see BTC and XCP balances on one address. No storjxcoin balance.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks
Just send it to your wallet and you will see. You can't see anything when balance is zero.

Well just did with 2 storjxcoin. Sent ir frome exchange, it was succesffully processed but my BTC and XCP balances are still 0. And i cannot see storjxcoin wallet and/or balance.

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Storj released the beta, and I've just learn they have their own coin...
Always loved this project, I'm buying let see  Tongue
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
anyone can tell please how should i transfer storjxcoins from exchange to counterwallet? I can only see BTC and XCP balances on one address. No storjxcoin balance.

Thanks
Just send it to your wallet and you will see. You can't see anything when balance is zero.

Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I agree I personally think this coin has more value in the real word for a common person then say eth. Dont get me wrong eth is important but I mean who doesn't need privacy and storage space???

anyone with 2 external harddrives Smiley

You're thinking too small.  This service will likely be more useful as a cloud storage platform.  Companies can (and in my opinion* should) use this as a platform to build scalable, secure systems.  Developers can build apps, but instead of hosting them on (one presumes more expensive) services provided by Amazon, host them on the Storj network.

Personal use is fine too, but the scope is much greater than that.

*I'm just some guy.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
I agree I personally think this coin has more value in the real word for a common person then say eth. Dont get me wrong eth is important but I mean who doesn't need privacy and storage space???

anyone with 2 external harddrives Smiley
Activity: 214
yes this is a great coin and very good project im in the first adopter
Activity: 519
Merit: 502
I don't think its an issue. Microsoft has been very friendly to Bitcoin compared to other Fortune 100 companies. Heck they accept it as payment, and have been on-boarding Bitcoin apps into their Azure platform.

Cool hope this picks up soon... great coin great vision..
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
I don't think its an issue. Microsoft has been very friendly to Bitcoin compared to other Fortune 100 companies. Heck they accept it as payment, and have been on-boarding Bitcoin apps into their Azure platform.
Pages:
Jump to: