Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 21. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Do you think Kim Dot Kom's Megauplaod 2.0 project would be a decent rival to Storj ?

We need to see it first. Or maybe they are going to partner up with Storj? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Do you think Kim Dot Kom's Megauplaod 2.0 project would be a decent rival to Storj ?

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
hello. storj it is like google drive? i can save my data there? do sjcx have just client which install on my computer and  after instalation it`s folder to cloud where i can put my data?  Smiley i found this scary page at their site https://storj.io/api.html but i understand nothing in this things. just want install client, pay and use it if it cheaper then google.

No, it's no like that, but you can build a service like Google Drive or Dropbox on top of Storj.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
hello. storj it is like google drive? i can save my data there? do sjcx have just client which install on my computer and  after instalation it`s folder to cloud where i can put my data?  Smiley i found this scary page at their site https://storj.io/api.html but i understand nothing in this things. just want install client, pay and use it if it cheaper then google.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
Bought some the price will probably plummet now but I'll hold longterm as this has great potential.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Has anyone compiled from git on BSD? How did it go?
all the activity is on community slack: https://storj.io/community.html

Does anyone live here?
Why such a small activity in the thread? Is there another place with more activity ?
Activity: 331
Does anyone live here?
Why such a small activity in the thread? Is there another place with more activity ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It's a whales market..  and are waiting for a breakthrough.

This is one of the the projects that actually delivers and does it right, as far as it goes for crypto projects.

It's market cap is 7500BTC right now which considered pretty low for a project this size and at this stage of development.

I assume every single holder thinks the same, this is why the volume is considerably low comparing to other hyped projects we seen lately,  and that is why the price can go 100% up or 100% down in a matter of a week.

So well done Storj, keep up the good work.

That's a pretty good overview/explanation. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
It's a whales market..  and are waiting for a breakthrough.

This is one of the the projects that actually delivers and does it right, as far as it goes for crypto projects.

It's market cap is 7500BTC right now which considered pretty low for a project this size and at this stage of development.

I assume every single holder thinks the same, this is why the volume is considerably low comparing to other hyped projects we seen lately,  and that is why the price can go 100% up or 100% down in a matter of a week.

So well done Storj, keep up the good work.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Any reasons why the price has declined so dramatically?
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
I'm excited about tomorrows beta, hope everything goes well and my 9k storjs get some extra value :PP
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
To all sjcx holders, price probably rise because of https://storj.splashthat.com, You better be ready for it.
I assume you installed the GUI software, which does not work at the moment. Client install on windows works and gets shards to your drive, tho Test Group C has not started yet and currently you don't get any rewards for sharing. Join the Storj Slack to get live info. Also, beta launch party in couple days!

Thnx on the info, i've tried installing client on the windows and i can tell you it's not easy and i didn't suceed, tried writing commands in the python but simply didn't worked, even tried couple of python versions.
If the Storj team wan't a big success they will need to make this user friendly, people wont deal with python commands that's for sure.

Will we get a working GUI software on the beta lunch maybe?
Hi,

i've created counterwallet, downloaded StorjShare, installed it, entered my counterwallet payout adress, determined the storage location and storage size and started sharing - http://prntscr.com/b9i51l
I'm using the latest version of StorjShare, the only issue i could see is that the app is made for 32bit OS and i have 64bit.

Nothing gets downloaded on my drive and i don't get any reward, is this service alive?

I assume you installed the GUI software, which does not work at the moment. Client install on windows works and gets shards to your drive, tho Test Group C has not started yet and currently you don't get any rewards for sharing. Join the Storj Slack to get live info. Also, beta launch party in couple days!
Hi,

i've created counterwallet, downloaded StorjShare, installed it, entered my counterwallet payout adress, determined the storage location and storage size and started sharing - http://prntscr.com/b9i51l
I'm using the latest version of StorjShare, the only issue i could see is that the app is made for 32bit OS and i have 64bit.

Nothing gets downloaded on my drive and i don't get any reward, is this service alive?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's not an easy day for the altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Well nice to see the price has finally recovered. Is this thread up to date? Seems inactive.

any reason why the price shot up ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Waiting for this coin and MAID ... I think the ice age will have come again!!!!!!  Huh Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: