Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 30. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
hello i whant to know how can i claim my 10000 sjcx ?

What do you mean by claim? Have you purchased them somewhere?
Activity: 214
hello i whant to know how can i claim my 10000 sjcx ?

~Thanks.

If you look, I'm focusing on the steer that users become the last mile distributors of copyrighted material, encouraged by rights holders, and get paid for their trouble.

Video growth is just unstoppable and its pushing up broadband prices and throttling speeds. Local seeders, using say Storj, could seed video to their area and help solve a distribution problem and get paid for their participation.

I think this is aligned to Storj, but it needs an interface for search?

That is one of the things Storj aims to do, we are aware that storage requirements will grow going forward, as you mentioned.
Storj will be of great help, decentralizing cloud storage and making it accessible for data consumers on one hand, and by offering an incentive to storage providers (farmers) on the other.

Our API is available at https://github.com/Storj/web-core. Work in progress, as we improve our software more functionality will be added.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. And if you have any more questions feel free to ask. I like your thread needs more info about Storj Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Q. Could this replace torrents?

I'm trying to keep track of torrent related 'stuff'

We'll actually be using libtorrent as part of the data transfer solution for Storj. I wrote a library for this purpose. See: https://github.com/storj/storjtorrent

Thanks.

I'll take a closer look.
legendary

Not sure what you mean by replace torrents. Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform.
It will allow you to save your data in a private and secure manner and if you have extra storage to share you may even get a reward for that.
Businesses, developers could use our storage as a back-end for their apps and tools.

We do not support or promote the use of our platform for sharing copyrighted material.

~Thanks.

If you look, I'm focusing on the steer that users become the last mile distributors of copyrighted material, encouraged by rights holders, and get paid for their trouble.

Video growth is just unstoppable and its pushing up broadband prices and throttling speeds. Local seeders, using say Storj, could seed video to their area and help solve a distribution problem and get paid for their participation.

I think this is aligned to Storj, but it needs an interface for search?

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

We'll actually be using libtorrent as part of the data transfer solution for Storj. I wrote a library for this purpose. See: https://github.com/storj/storjtorrent

Not sure what you mean by replace torrents. Storj is a decentralized cloud storage platform.
It will allow you to save your data in a private and secure manner and if you have extra storage to share you may even get a reward for that.
Businesses, developers could use our storage as a back-end for their apps and tools.

We do not support or promote the use of our platform for sharing copyrighted material.
legendary

How is the beta going? Are the people testing anything or is it just waiting? Any timeframe for the beta ending or public release?

No official word on the next round. I am on Test Group A.

We are currently testing the next DriveShare release with 100GB file transfers.
A bit more testing is needed to make sure it is stable and our infrastructure can support it.

This is what the interface will look like.

looks nice, can I test it out?

When it is released to Test Group A participants you will be able to test it.
For the time being it's an internal test only to make sure our infrastructure can support it and scale up to more users.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
How is the beta going? Are the people testing anything or is it just waiting? Any timeframe for the beta ending or public release?

A bit more testing is needed to make sure it is stable and our infrastructure can support it.

looks nice, can I test it out?
Activity: 140
Yep you guys should post more often, but good to see you keep going Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

thanx for update,looking promising! Wink

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
I am late to the party how do i get sjcx without buying it or participating in the beta? I already created a wallet and i have 4tb storage^^

You could write a demo app with our Web-Core API and be rewarded 1000 SJCX.

Check out the Project & Bounties section on https://storjtalk.org, we do have giveaways and more bounties from time to time.

Well i am not a coder ... yet xD
There is no official wallet right? You are using Counterwallet for it?
Just use counterwallet for now. They are working on a desktop version right now too.
I am late to the party how do i get sjcx without buying it or participating in the beta? I already created a wallet and i have 4tb storage^^

Check out the Project & Bounties section on https://storjtalk.org, we do have giveaways and more bounties from time to time.

Well i am not a coder ... yet xD
There is no official wallet right? You are using Counterwallet for it?
Our Lead Designer Tome has been working on some new Storj Stickers and they are now complete.
Find attached a zip file that contains them all as high res .jpg files (CMYK - 300dpi).
They are ready to fit the Moo.com rectangular sticker template.
We will also print a few and add them to the StorjTalk Shop!

Download the templates from here: StorjStickersTemplates.zip

The attached templates work perfectly on Moo.com, they should work on a local site of your choice too.

If you find a local printer in your country that works better and cheaper make sure to post a link.
You can also setup your own template for other people in your area who may be interested.

Pages:
Jump to: