Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 34. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Would be nice if the developers could sell more SJCX into the market. Price has had a nice run up but 1.5 BTC to participate in group C is a bit steep. Problem I see with that is that if the price drops later on you punish early adopters. Would be nice if STJX had an active market maker on poloniex.

+1. I'm resisting from the same reason.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Would be nice if the developers could sell more SJCX into the market. Price has had a nice run up but 1.5 BTC to participate in group C is a bit steep. Problem I see with that is that if the price drops later on you punish early adopters. Would be nice if STJX had an active market maker on poloniex.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
i have been filled with anticipation since hearing about storjcoin. i can't wait for when it's fully functioning.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Could you please elaborate on this, OP?

+1, please do elaborate, any details?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
coin legit maybe rate up to 10k satoshi  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Unlike other cryptocurrencies, we plan to reintegrate with Bitcoin should treechains or sidechains become viable via a hard fork, but we are simply are not going to wait for it.

Could you please elaborate on this, OP?
still, will people really use it over Dropbox? will it be reliable enough? The beginning will be.. rough, very rough. As it was with bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Decentralized, secure cloud storage is something that will definitely be there for us in the future. It is actually surprising that we don't already have a solution like this readily available. But the truth is, there are a lot of challenges and questions to be answered, and the Storj project is already working on that -  it has a head-start.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Don't forget that this coin is actually the first that will be used for something valuable. People will buy it in order to use it to pay for space storage Smiley

Not reall the first... If you look back to datacoin, they tried a similar concept by storing data in a blockchain. It did work, but it wasn't scalable. Storj is definitely scalable!
Storjcoin looks really great so far. Good job Storj team!  Smiley
Activity: 17
Don't forget that this coin is actually the first that will be used for something valuable. People will buy it in order to use it to pay for space storage Smiley

That's absolute right. There is nothing more to add!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Activity: 11
Storj seems to be steadily generating higher levels of interest. And social media activity is picking up again. This is going to be an interesting year for this altcoin, no doubt.

I agree , the strategy is working pretty well  , slight slow PR , but strong and steady
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Storj seems to be steadily generating higher levels of interest. And social media activity is picking up again. This is going to be an interesting year for this altcoin, no doubt.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
It seems like everyday a new altcoin pops up, but Storjcoin looks really great so far. No joke. Those prices are really good, and I think once the DriveShare and such launches the price will definitely increase. Good job Storj team!

totally agree, gonna be an awesome Year 2015. #SJCX rocks!
It seems like everyday a new altcoin pops up, but Storjcoin looks really great so far. No joke. Those prices are really good, and I think once the DriveShare and such launches the price will definitely increase. Good job Storj team!
legendary
legendary
Told a friend about the Storj project yesterday and how it could change the whole centralized storage space. He's in the construction arbitration industry. Will see how it goes.
looks like I'm removing all my sell orders  Grin

I think in the future a 1.5 - 3 billion valuation would be fair .01 to 0.02 btc some day.

Bethecloud

I haven't had a whole bitcoin to myself in a very long time. But lets not make this thread about price speculation until the software is finished with testing and more people start using it.
+1

I honestly have no interest in price speculation - i think the technology is too cool to worry about profit right now, but getting on board as a tester in this stage does carry a substantial pricetag and it's hard to know whether it's a wise investment.
Activity: 20
looks like I'm removing all my sell orders  Grin

I think in the future a 1.5 - 3 billion valuation would be fair .01 to 0.02 btc some day.

Bethecloud

I haven't had a whole bitcoin to myself in a very long time. But lets not make this thread about price speculation until the software is finished with testing and more people start using it.
Pages:
Jump to: