Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 9. (Read 400953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Try a token sell over $30MM but no money to send a fast transaction to thier own storage-renter?  Shocked

They are still using Counterparty right now which uses the Bitcoin blockchain, 15% of the cost of payouts is actually in Bitcoin fees.
Activity: 798
Try a token sell over $30MM but no money to send a fast transaction to thier own storage-renter?  Shocked
legendary
SJCX on counterparty will be automatically converted?

No, you will have to send SJCX to a webapp (available after the sale) and provide an ETH address to receive the new tokens (STORJ).

At what ratio these conversions will take place supposing 1:1 or new tokens which will be ethereum based would be more valuable than current SJCX ? I have my eye on the changing situations and development towards fund raising round and everything.

1:1 each SJCX is exactly the same as each STORJ (New Token)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

No, you will have to send SJCX to a webapp (available after the sale) and provide an ETH address to receive the new tokens (STORJ).

At what ratio these conversions will take place supposing 1:1 or new tokens which will be ethereum based would be more valuable than current SJCX ? I have my eye on the changing situations and development towards fund raising round and everything.
legendary
Is additional funding really needed?

Yes if you want the project to increase their dev team, build useful apps on top of the platform and allow it to compete with Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is additional funding really needed?
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Good morning,

Please, how will the crowdsale work? Is it a swap 1:1 with SJCX? Can i use another altcoin too?

Thanks

BTC and ETH will be accepted to contribute to the sale.
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Good morning,

Please, how will the crowdsale work? Is it a swap 1:1 with SJCX? Can i use another altcoin too?

Thanks

The non-technical properties of the token will remain the same. The total supply of the token will remain fixed at 500,000,000, and all SJCX tokens will be convertible on a one-to-one basis. Storj Share, Bridge, and the protocol standard will be updated to require new payout addresses. We expect to have this migration completed within the token migration period.

http://blog.storj.io/post/159746056098/token-migration-plan-pt1
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Good morning,

Thanks
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
legendary
if you are still farmer (rent drive), when they actually pay out?

Once a month, this month payout sheet has been posted for review on Rocket Chat at https://community.storj.io.
That is the best place for updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
if you are still farmer (rent drive), when they actually pay out?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
will change to the ETH blockchain?

Around the time of the second ICO.

I will like to know why the team is coming out for more funding, I read recently that the team secured Series A funding from Angel investors what have they done with the money or they just want to suck money from the ICO hype

Because of the ICO mania going on nowadays.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
will change to the ETH blockchain?

Around the time of the second ICO.

I will like to know why the team is coming out for more funding, I read recently that the team secured Series A funding from Angel investors what have they done with the money or they just want to suck money from the ICO hype
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well I had the storjshare client and apparently for every 1 gb people have used out of your allocated space then you would get around about 1 Storj coin in return(got this from a mining youtuber). I had around 2 - 3 gb used and I had not got the storj equivelent, I know that it would not specifically be exactly 1 storj for each GB but I did not get any coins after waiting a month. However the initiative of this is very good and I think that this will get more and more popular hopefully. If there are any answers to my query I would highly appreciate it if you respond.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Is there a way to find out how many commercial users are paying for this service?
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
I received my payment for December too so many thanks! But I stopped runing storj due to many problems..
Are there fixed now?

what kind problems were you experiencing?
many many issues are in the way like money transfer.storage system and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: