Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 6. (Read 400953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Bittrex.com had automated counterparty wallet maintenance often recently..
I think deposit/withdrawals issue will have place untill sjcx switch to Ethereum ERC-20 token.

I have one question about further times:
Will we have possibility to use StorjNetwork as external drive?

Maybe in the future or when someone or the team builds an app to mount a Storj volume on your OS.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Bittrex.com had automated counterparty wallet maintenance often recently..
I think deposit/withdrawals issue will have place untill sjcx switch to Ethereum ERC-20 token.

I have one question about further times:
Will we have possibility to use StorjNetwork as external drive?

legendary
Wow, why is there such a large price difference between Bittrex and Poloniex?

I think it has to do with the fact that Poloniex has disabled deposits and withdrawals

Thanks, makes sense since my last deposit took more than a week to get credited. Do you know if SJCX deposits at Bittrex go faster?

Answering myself: about 30 minutes and it was in my account  Grin

Do you happen to know why its disabled on poloniex? I want to transfer my balance to Bittrex.
And SCJX -> BTC -> Polo -> Bittrex -> BTC -> SCJX doesn't sound like a good move :p

As far as I know it has to do with the large increase in trading volume over the past few weeks. The published a statement saying that they had difficulties keeping up with demand and are in the process of scaling up.

For now I'd just recommend using bittrex, I've never had problems with them.

I tend to agree, Polo is becoming more and more unreliable for sending/withdrawing certain coins, Bittrex is the way to go!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
!!!New OTC exchange for blocked-on-exchanges currencies!!!

I am pleased to announce that I'm starting a new OTC exchange project for blocked-on-exchanges currencies all over the world.
This is a P2P centralized space where holders of different blocked-on-exchange currencies come together to trade for USD or against each other.

My inspiration comes from hearing about the banned currencies based on cryptonote protocol, which were deemed to be untradable by several leading exchange platforms.
I came up with the idea to create a OTC lifeline for these blocked-on-exchange currencies. And now I invite everyone who needs to change and transfer their blocked-on-exchange coin to try my service!

Guarantee:
I will act as the sole middleman holding all incoming deals, which will be verified from the both sides via email and skype. The transaction is 100% secure and does not require an ID.
If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Terms of Exchange:
Minimum transaction amount - $500
Fee - 1% from the deal

Write me to know more!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102

I think it has to do with the fact that Poloniex has disabled deposits and withdrawals

Thanks, makes sense since my last deposit took more than a week to get credited. Do you know if SJCX deposits at Bittrex go faster?

Do you happen to know why its disabled on poloniex? I want to transfer my balance to Bittrex.
And SCJX -> BTC -> Polo -> Bittrex -> BTC -> SCJX doesn't sound like a good move :p

As far as I know it has to do with the large increase in trading volume over the past few weeks. The published a statement saying that they had difficulties keeping up with demand and are in the process of scaling up.

For now I'd just recommend using bittrex, I've never had problems with them.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Answering myself: about 30 minutes and it was in my account  Grin
legendary

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
This and sia are competitors. Sia has $400 millon dollar market cap. This coin only has $70 million market cap
Coin should easily increase to around 200-300 million market cap. Get in now while you still can for easy 3-4x the profit. High amount of buys at the moment for storj.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Hello,

I made a video about Storj on my Youtube channel called Wild Promotion in which I promote crypto currencies.

Enjoy the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzoRt_wwuqM

Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Activity: 798
is there a exchange for the scjx token? I think bittrex and Polo wallets are down or have someone other informations? I see always maintenance Symbol  Huh and I can not found sjcx on shapeshift.
Activity: 476
It should happen within a week or so
legendary
When was the announcement of the Ico distributions?

It should happen within a week or so. That was the last they said on Rocket Chat announcements.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Oh I thought it starts on Friday, July 18, 2014 at 8:00 AM (EST) when Storj will begin to release. And before I was thinking of just buying in Poloniex as it might be cheaper. 

ikm
Activity: 420
Activity: 798
Seems like the price is falling down considerably as a case of reoccurrence? Why does it happen exactly when the ico was over?
wait for the next pump and dump cylce.  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Seems like the price is falling down considerably as a case of reoccurrence? Why does it happen exactly when the ico was over?
Pages:
Jump to: