Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 5. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I have my sjcx counterparty assets succesfully converted into storj ethereum erc-20 tokens,
but I have problem with new verison of storjshare app.. After migration my shared space only decreasing.
I suspect that could be my closed ports reason,but I cannot open it, is there any other solution to make it work better?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Has anyone been paid to their ETH account for last month?

Noting as of yet only the few SJCX tokens i have bought from tidex
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Work in progress, it should happen soon. Join rocket chat at https://community.storj.io to keep up to date.

They have a channel dedicated to payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
I feel like a bit of a fool for swapping my SJCX so fast. I could have sold them on Bittrex and buy 20% more STORJ on Liqui with the money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
So now that the SJCX tokens are being exchanged for STORJ tokens, where can these be traded?

https://etherdelta.github.io/ is the first exchange to list STORJ.

Unfortunately volume and liquidity are still pretty low  Undecided
legendary
So now that the SJCX tokens are being exchanged for STORJ tokens, where can these be traded?

https://etherdelta.github.io/ is the first exchange to list STORJ.
legendary
legendary
Hey everyone!
Does it make sense at all to buy into SJCX right now? I.e. if I drop 0.1BTC on Bittrex today to pick up some SJCX, will I be screwing myself over due to the exchange of tokens?

It's everyone's guess. However SJCX will be swapped 1:1 to STORJ soon enough.

Price could go up or down but SJCX = STORJ so once exchanges swap over it's the same token and they represent the same thing.
Activity: 58
Hey everyone!
Does it make sense at all to buy into SJCX right now? I.e. if I drop 0.1BTC on Bittrex today to pick up some SJCX, will I be screwing myself over due to the exchange of tokens?
legendary
Good to see tokens getting distributed...

Looking forward to the SJCX to STORJ swap too.

Hopefully after that Exchanges will list the new token.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL
Token distribution has started!

Also guys enjoy Wild promotion video about Storj!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
After the Ethereum based SJCX token is released on June 22, is there any exchange that will be trading these tokens?

Where was it stated the coins would be released on the 22ND?
legendary
After the Ethereum based SJCX token is released on June 22, is there any exchange that will be trading these tokens?

Current exchanges are Bittrex, Polo and ShapeShift, so they should all be listing the new coin hopefully.
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
Activity: 51
Hi There,

Invite everyone who wants to exchange their blocked-on-poloniex currencies to try my
OTC service where I act as a middleman. If you don't feel comfortable exchanging through me, we can use any other trustworthy party from trusted bitcointalk member who will take part in the entire process.

Everything is clear and simple!

PM me to get more details
Activity: 798
So it seems to we won't get our tokens befor altcoin bubble burst Sad
I hope we not lost, although project is good market sentiment has impact too Sad
It's always the same, money invested and suddenly there are problems.  Grin I like the cryptocoin world!  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
So it seems to we won't get our tokens befor altcoin bubble burst Sad
I hope we not lost, although project is good market sentiment has impact too Sad
legendary
when will distribution of ERC20 of ICO? This takes very long time...

Within 4 weeks of the sale end.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
when will distribution of ERC20 of ICO? This takes very long time...
Pages:
Jump to: