Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 37. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Awesome! STORM Token to be listed on Coinnest and start trading 20:30. 26. january  Grin
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I think this is the right time to accumulate storm.
When the market gets back on track it will give us great satisfaction
It's very true! It's a good time to buy Storm , bitcoin and many other coins that have been seen to be of the future and have potential for growth. The fall of the bitcoin price pulled down and the other coins but it's just an apparent fall. If you have money to invest and patience now is the time to buy!

With that logic many coins are similar potentials right now, what does make Storm special in this ocean for you?
I was talking about coins in general and about the Storm especially because it is a tread dedicated to the storm. Storm holders are directly interested in the evolution of the Storm. Signals indicate concern from developers who bring new people to the team and are able to develop more and more Storms. And that's why we are optimistic about the future Storm.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
haha here comes the lambo talk.

well, i can see it being stagnant for awhile.  but yes, hold 6months+ hopefully this coin takes off.
it'll take a good exch add or two, plus their releases to really get moving.  i think whales/bots will make sure the crypto world see this coin in due time.

RIGHT BILL?!?!  Grin Tongue Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Price in 3 months....?

Who knows that? But I'm holding some STORM tokens. And have good expectations. Last news was Charles' advisory and was really good one.

STORM need much time to move a good price, like 5month or may be more
but hold storm will make u can buy lamboo Smiley just be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Price in 3 months....?

Who knows that? But I'm holding some STORM tokens. And have good expectations. Last news was Charles' advisory and was really good one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I think the performance of STORM is very satisfactory, we must be patient and looking forward to the surprise of devs. about this project, the price will follow if everything on the roadmap is appropriate.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Any update on a possible Bittrex listing? I would have thought this would go there almost instantly.
Many complaints from users about bittrex, I think binance or kukoin is better and will increase the trading volume of STORM. I hope soon this month.

I also have bad experience bittrex and I think binance is better, we can see some coins added in binance like PPT and CND and then the price skyrocket soon.
Activity: 23
I have only just heard of this on Max Keiser this afternoon. I am in England. I would like to invest but have no idea how. Can I do it in sterling ? And how ? Anyone out there who can help newbie to the crypto world ?
Learning about trading and coins is the thing to do, STORM is a promising coin, now the price is very cheap, but another year will reach at least $ 1 or up more than 1000%.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

WOW  Shocked
This is something big. Should we wait some other big announcement soon?

i guess storm token is a sleeping giant then. the team is very big in crypto world. i hope to see more good news soon. Smiley

Price in 3 months....?

no one can say what might be the price of storm after three months. but expect it will slowly rise because of the upcoming developments and good news.
Activity: 2
Price in 3 months....?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I have only just heard of this on Max Keiser this afternoon. I am in England. I would like to invest but have no idea how. Can I do it in sterling ? And how ? Anyone out there who can help newbie to the crypto world ?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

WOW  Shocked
This is something big. Should we wait some other big announcement soon?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I am going to hodl Storm for a few months. There are coins I just feel goos about. Storm, BAT, Myriad and Iota
Activity: 90
I hope that the price of STORM soon recovery, I invested big when ICO and if I sell now then I will lose money, hoping the price will soon reach $ 1 in 4 months.

All coins are down and only if you sell you would make a loss,hold on till you see a good spike and dump and buyback at a cheap price when there is another round of market dump.
Yes agree, when the price drop precisely this becomes our great opportunity to buy because it can get a cheap price, I'm sure dev. better understand how they continue the project and certainly make a profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I hope that the price of STORM soon recovery, I invested big when ICO and if I sell now then I will lose money, hoping the price will soon reach $ 1 in 4 months.

All coins are down and only if you sell you would make a loss,hold on till you see a good spike and dump and buyback at a cheap price when there is another round of market dump.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I think this is the right time to accumulate storm.
When the market gets back on track it will give us great satisfaction
It's very true! It's a good time to buy Storm , bitcoin and many other coins that have been seen to be of the future and have potential for growth. The fall of the bitcoin price pulled down and the other coins but it's just an apparent fall. If you have money to invest and patience now is the time to buy!

I hope we are all right with our predictions about the positive prospects of cryptocurrency in general and STORM in specific. But there will be quite some regulation coming during the next few months. While that won't mean the end for crypto, it could for sure harm the short term development of crypto as a whole tremendously. Let's wait and see what's going to happen on the regulatory side.
Activity: 24
STORM prices continue to fall and are now lower than when I bought last December, I hope there is a surprise from dev. in order to increase prices again.
Activity: 15
Best time to buy, people !  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: