Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 41. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Why can't they list it on Bittrex or Binance? They had a great ICO and made millions of dollars. Can they not spend a couple of BTC's to get this listed on bigger exchanges?
Looks like bittrex and binance of the land has little to do with the money, respectively, to assess the volume and community heat, the latter need to vote to win
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The project looks interesting, I will keep track of regular information about this project.
Activity: 14
Why can't they list it on Bittrex or Binance? They had a great ICO and made millions of dollars. Can they not spend a couple of BTC's to get this listed on bigger exchanges?

i think you've missed their business model
Activity: 21
I'm excited for STORM token to start trading more on the larger exchanges.  Plus the bonus that is coming in a few months.

what kind of bonus?

I'm not sure but maybe he's referring airdrops of unsold tokens during the ICO. You can check details in here:
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343

first airdrop is june. not really "a few" Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I'm excited for STORM token to start trading more on the larger exchanges.  Plus the bonus that is coming in a few months.

what kind of bonus?

I'm not sure but maybe he's referring airdrops of unsold tokens during the ICO. You can check details in here:
https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-drop-an-airdrop-for-unsold-tokens-to-encourage-wider-mass-adoption-ff5494a93343
I'm excited for STORM token to start trading more on the larger exchanges.  Plus the bonus that is coming in a few months.

what kind of bonus?
I don’t see why everyone is so optimistic, since the price seems to fall most of the times?

I mean it reached a peak and now it’s gone down too much..

It is my first currency and I probably miss something, but would be good to know if this is normal?

They just came out of the ICO and just got listed on some exchanges(not high volume ones). So it is just early stage.
This post nothing about the price though  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I don’t see why everyone is so optimistic, since the price seems to fall most of the times?

It is my first currency and I probably miss something, but would be good to know if this is normal?

Cheesy this coin is too young, you can't tell about "peak" and "fall" on two weeks of total history, when the price is barely changing at all.
If you're not willing to make profits like a trader, you should wait, like, a lot, probably.
Activity: 2

Hey! Great project you have there, and it's really cool mobile app is already working.
@stormtoken, I'm just a little voice from a community and you can ignore me, buut - you guys should dedicate some more time in marketing, it will greatly expand community/adoption/app's user base(!). Here are few things that should be fixed:

- topic name. it should not say ICO since it's over. Also, it should contain as much info about the innovation coin brings (earn/free are catchy, but smth about the mobile app can be added, I mean, this coin is backed up by something real).

- the poster at the starting message should not say "crowdsale coming soon".

What can be done as well - setting up some rewards for marketing: writing articles, posting stuff on social networks.
Makes sense?Smiley
Also, these steps will increase coin's value, which will also be great for app's users.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I hope the storm can reach $ 1, I just have to. $ 25 seems too much for the market, but we can still dream Grin Grin Grin
Title of this thread need some correction there is still ICO word dev need to get fix this I think it creating a lot of confusion for new investors. While the trading of this token is already active.

Yeah that is true. Unfortunately even "stormtoken" user becomes online time to time, not active in here so much.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Title of this thread need some correction there is still ICO word dev need to get fix this I think it creating a lot of confusion for new investors. While the trading of this token is already active.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
For me following the evolution of Storm 25 $ I find it too much! I would be happy to do this, but I think it's too optimistic. I think 5 $ is much rallied for the end of this year. I'm just waiting to be wrong and apologize!

$25 too optimistic I think.
For me over $.50 would be perfectly enough. But why wouldn't I want more  Cheesy

yeah, $25 is too optimistic may be for a long run it will reach it but it takes time. as for the fast movement of the value of this coin now. i guess it will reach $1 before the Q2 of this year

It seems getting listed on at least one of the biggest exchanges will affect the price for short term.
Then developments, marketing and other market options.
Activity: 630
For me following the evolution of Storm 25 $ I find it too much! I would be happy to do this, but I think it's too optimistic. I think 5 $ is much rallied for the end of this year. I'm just waiting to be wrong and apologize!

For me over $.50 would be perfectly enough. But why wouldn't I want more  Cheesy

yeah, $25 is too optimistic may be for a long run it will reach it but it takes time. as for the fast movement of the value of this coin now. i guess it will reach $1 before the Q2 of this year
Activity: 420

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I did not expect that the STORM project is so fast growing and it looks like the price will easily reach $ 1 this month and reach at least $ 25 this year.

from where can you make price speculation storm will reach $ 25 this year? I think that about $ 5 is still reasonable but if more than that is a surprise for the storm holder

25$ is just over exaggeration. If it happens it would bring market cap around 70 billion dollars and i like the project but it doesn't worth that much. 5$ is even very hard to reach.

That's correct. Even $1 means $10 billion market cap. But it's all up to the market. Let's hope for the best  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: