Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 40. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
I'm sure the CEO of Bittrex is well aware of this and I'm sure they are planning something. From what I heard he's one of the first investors and you better believe he wants to see a return on his investment and he knows the importance of a Bittrex listing.   

Why can't they list it on Bittrex or Binance? They had a great ICO and made millions of dollars. Can they not spend a couple of BTC's to get this listed on bigger exchanges?

They had an advisor bittrex ceo and we all assumed it was going to listed there but still didn't happen. Maybe they are waiting for something. Without listing having bittrex ceo as your advisor is meaningless.

If Bittrex CEO is there adviser, then I guess listing of this coin in bittrex is conflict of interest and it should not be listed there.
But if this project has such strong backing then I guess it will continue to grow, whether it listed there or not
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
If we look at STORM age that has not reached a year but has been ranked 102, of course this is proud, not many projects that can be as fast as STORM and this may have become a consideration of the team so that they call STORM.

Better say just weeks  Cheesy Market is showing the trust or potential. This can be good sign what kind of price we can see when they get mass adoption.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
If we look at STORM age that has not reached a year but has been ranked 102, of course this is proud, not many projects that can be as fast as STORM and this may have become a consideration of the team so that they call STORM.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
STORM token projects have a in the future with very nice because the price this token more increasing. this token must be registered on a proper exchange place such as Bittrex, hitbtc or poloniex. I am very glad that I have participated in this projects. really very interesting projects.

As I see team has reputation among the community. When they deliver the promises, I don't think exchanges will be problem.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
STORM token projects have a in the future with very nice because the price this token more increasing. this token must be registered on a proper exchange place such as Bittrex, hitbtc or poloniex. I am very glad that I have participated in this projects. really very interesting projects.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is Storm going to be listed on Bittrex on Monday Jan 15th?   
Activity: 35
hello sir, i experienced loading issue with this app.
it won't let me in, just stuck in loading page...
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
hi sir, thank you for the strom token i have 5000 storm and now i still hold this token. i hope this token will rise and get high rate on exchange  Smiley
Activity: 14
Unfortunately STORM prices continue to fall in recent days so make STORM should out of top 100 coins with the largest marketcap, expect prices to rise soon again.
of course, we will see it. I am sure that the price of the storm will come back again and do not worry about the problem. All will be fine.

back again?Cheesy
it is clearly rising, and the coin is like 1 week old, or at least 1 week on exchanges. you guys are funny
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
Unfortunately STORM prices continue to fall in recent days so make STORM should out of top 100 coins with the largest marketcap, expect prices to rise soon again.
of course, we will see it. I am sure that the price of the storm will come back again and do not worry about the problem. All will be fine.

what are you talking about? there is a clear rising trend
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Activity: 49
Can I use Multibit wallet with you project?
interesting concept, good team. Okay I am intrigued. Whitepaper tomorrow you say? One question before that, is the bittrex listing 100% or its almost there? Because nearly

every team claims they will get top 3 exchanges and seldom do they. I know you have a direct advantage by having the CEO, I was just curious if it was inevitable or not.

so called "top" exchanges are becoming more and more irrelevant especially with the popularity of binance and kucoin, most US based exchanges will lose customers and volume over the coming year because of intense regulation and restrictions

I think they already started to lose customers. Better get rid of those ugly ones. And Asian ones are rising star.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
interesting concept, good team. Okay I am intrigued. Whitepaper tomorrow you say? One question before that, is the bittrex listing 100% or its almost there? Because nearly

every team claims they will get top 3 exchanges and seldom do they. I know you have a direct advantage by having the CEO, I was just curious if it was inevitable or not.

so called "top" exchanges are becoming more and more irrelevant especially with the popularity of binance and kucoin, most US based exchanges will lose customers and volume over the coming year because of intense regulation and restrictions
what is the max coin supply?

Why can't they list it on Bittrex or Binance? They had a great ICO and made millions of dollars. Can they not spend a couple of BTC's to get this listed on bigger exchanges?

I don't think it is that easy. Just give couple of BTC and get listed. What about the regulations, restrictions?
Activity: 23
I'm sure the CEO of Bittrex is well aware of this and I'm sure they are planning something. From what I heard he's one of the first investors and you better believe he wants to see a return on his investment and he knows the importance of a Bittrex listing.   

They had an advisor bittrex ceo and we all assumed it was going to listed there but still didn't happen. Maybe they are waiting for something. Without listing having bittrex ceo as your advisor is meaningless.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: