Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates - page 18. (Read 11757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Tokenization is a way blockchain technology can help change the world. And BITTREX STP project is never late but on time to change the world. It’s just two days to IEO date, I’m a fully verified Bittrex user, is there something I need to know?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I like to check out your whitepaper and it would be amazing if you had an MVP. It’s great to see Bittrex be a part of the moving train, and hopefully Bittrex let’s a good number of interested investors participate in the IEO and not just the whales. I’ll wait for more updates from OP.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
OK. In principle, the project is rather good than bad. But, there are various issues. Are you positioned in South Korea? How will cooperation with other countries be carried out?
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
IEO will start next Tuesday, right? Will the IEO be on a first-come, first-serve basis or will there be a draft where only a limited number of investors get picked and then get the chance to invest?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
You are only a translator here or just make this thread? and this is cool STP will do the IEO at Bittrex International.

I am not a translator. I only make official updates to this thread which are coming out of the project team in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
You are only a translator here or just make this thread? and this is cool STP will do the IEO at Bittrex International.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: