Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 44. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Good price rise! Make Signatum Great Again!
We will see 5k? Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
SIGT will see a big increase of value next 3/4 days untill straks swap ends.
I predict will surpass theis max value (ATH) in USD around 15 cents.

At the cost of Straks today is stll a very good deal!

I think the same.
SIGT last breath will be in the pockets of STRAKS investors.
Long time deal but i can see that are a lot of believers in straks and they are entering by the "cheapest" door, buying SIGT.
No problem, swap will end earlier than planned.
24 hours left.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18

I think the same.
SIGT last breath will be in the pockets of STRAKS investors.
Long time deal but i can see that are a lot of believers in straks and they are entering by the "cheapest" door, buying SIGT.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Just new listed in coinmarketcap, the new lyra2v2 algo coin created. Good job, I will run my GTX 1080. This is what I am waiting new lyra2v2 algo.

Good luck

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the discord invite has expired here and on the website shows expired.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello Straks community ---

Straks is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo Platform's decentralized exchange, BarterDEX! Right NOW, peer2peer, on Mainnet with live orderbooks. Anyone can test it out if you'd like. We are taking privacy to new heights by keeping your funds and privkeys in YOUR HANDS! zK-SNARK coin Jumblr in YOUR HANDS! Liquidity of each coin is still building, but BarterDEX can pair your coin with any other of the 80+ coins on the exchange. If a team member, perhaps someone from marketing, would like to test out an atomic swap through our GUI, please send me a DM : ) We have a team availabe for walking leaders of featured coins through the Komodo ecosystem to teach you how your community can benefit from BarterDEX!

This is truly a community project - the keys are now in your hands! YOU (literally anyone) can be a marketmaker for your coin, making it available to BarterDEX users around the globe. YOU can create a SPV electrum server, allowing BarterDEX users to manage and trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain. It would be nice to have your coin paired with KMD on a dedicated Liquidity Provider node, allowing users to trade between the two 24/7 - then we could introduce it to the community as having liquidity in BarterDEX! We would be happy to assist you with setting these up. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the BarterDEX decentralized exchange!

Trade freely and safely,
Jay
Activity: 155
swap process is growing very fast.
it seems big crash will come when the swapped staks have been distributed.

Yep, If I see well, it's almost 45% of total Straks designed for swap and it will take ~3 years so I don't expect crash. Before christmas Bitcoin got a big promotion. I wouldn't expect more than -10 to -20% there if the devs will continue their good job with updating and maintaining Straks. There is too long period of time for instant sell swapped Straks and to my mind, "crash" will be unnoticeable due to raising price of Straks.

Recently, tried to mine STRAKS and got a problem- too low mh/s. Got gtx760 3gb vc, making 12mh/s in ethereum, still only 2mh/s in straks. What can be a reason?

It's a bit old card for mining. Lyra2rev2 algorithm, which Straks uses is designed rather for graphics cards with Maxwell architecture (GTX 9xx) and definitely for Pascal (GTX 10xx). Take a look there.

If you want to mine it (and many other coins with reasonable profit) you should consider upgrading your hardware.
Activity: 2
Recently, tried to mine STRAKS and got a problem- too low mh/s. Got gtx760 3gb vc, making 12mh/s in ethereum, still only 2mh/s in straks. What can be a reason?
Activity: 94
swap process is growing very fast.
it seems big crash will come when the swapped staks have been distributed.
Activity: 21
I like to come to this thread to check updates on this coin, but every time I come here, people ask the same exact question and I just want to bang my head against the desk. The answer is right here: https://github.com/straks/straks#the-swap-mechanics This link is right on on the first page. Everything is explained.

hello shrekinator. But this is your only first post, right?
You are new here. Sorry i forgot new account of old member.....

I've been visiting this forum and this thread for a while, but I never found the urge to register until now. It's super annoying to see the same questions asked multiple times per day when there is already an explanation on the first page and people answering daily.
I like to come to this thread to check updates on this coin, but every time I come here, people ask the same exact question and I just want to bang my head against the desk. The answer is right here: https://github.com/straks/straks#the-swap-mechanics This link is right on on the first page. Everything is explained.

hello shrekinator. But this is your only first post, right?
You are new here. Sorry i forgot new account of old member.....
investors in straks are buying SIGT like crazy since today morning. I like to see the next few days till end of swap.
I think SIGT will go for a bull these days.

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Whats the SWAP status?

It will end day 8 of january?

sigt already pumping with people wanting for the swap  Smiley

very big comunity with Straks
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
STRAKS is now listed on CoinCodex!

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
How long till swap ends?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Just another PoS/masternode coin?
Please contradict me with some solid arguments (I'm actually waiting for them before investing)! Decentralized, open source and community driven are not, 'cause this IS blockchain Wink
Activity: 21
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
When will STRAKS be paid which is swapped  with signatum?

As we know , it must be paid in january ?

is there  more definite time?

The swap will take place over a long period of time.  That period depends upon what portion of the existing SIGT are burnt for the swap.

If 100% of SIGT is swapped then it would take 6 years for all of it to be swapped out.  If it is 50% then it will be less.

Why. you might ask...

If the swap were all done in a day, the STRAKS market would crash due to the sudden shift in a 2 cent coin suddenly being worth more than a dollar (adjusted for the 4 for 1 swap).  A large percent of the newly minted SIGT swaps would be sold right off the bat and miners of STRAKS would be punished.  So, the SIGT community that decides to swap is essentially going to be mining STAK over the swap period.  This will put their newly minted coins on a par with miners.

BTW, I am mining STRAKS at this moment. 

For those that want to complain about the swap... read on.

1. Nobody who bought or mined SIGT is owed ANYTHING at all.  We took a risk and lost.

2. The STRAKS developers, even when considering a possible 6 year swap out, are doing the SIGT community a service, IMHO.

3. Nobody has to swap.

4. Having an option with this is a good thing.

5. You win some, you lose some.  It would have been perfectly fine with me if SIGT had just died on the vine.  I had written it off as nearly worthless.  STRAKS swap, as I see it, is a windfall.
I did not understand, the coins STAK will not be paid in January for the swap on SIGT? But after all, the exchange takes place from December 8 to January 7.
Pages:
Jump to: