Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 61. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I checked Sign and this thread but didn't find a guide how to swap my old coins to the new ones. Is there any guide? Please link it if there is one.
Activity: 280
The Devs have issued a statement, it seems the "6 year" motto is used too loosely and is merely a worst case scenario of a 100% coins swap from Sigt, the real years could be a fraction to half that dependant on swap amount.
Swapping 50% of the entire coin supply (which is predicted) would only take 3 years, the reality is not everybody will swap.
Activity: 266
Oh so what worthwhile exchange are you on? oh yeah thats right NONE... HAHAHAHA

lets see how long it takes the moderator to delete my post...

You don't seem to have been censored yet.

Is it normal to have an exchange within two weeks of launch?  Is this your personal experience with most coins?
Activity: 126
Disappointing.
How exactly noticed.
Guys u can still belive that devs can change swap period, from 6 years to 6 month Tongue
Continue to believe ...

The devs have already issued a statement about this subject on on the STRAKS Discord.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Disappointing.
How exactly noticed.
Guys u can still belive that devs can change swap period, from 6 years to 6 month Tongue
Continue to believe ...
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Oh so what worthwhile exchange are you on? oh yeah thats right NONE... HAHAHAHA

lets see how long it takes the moderator to delete my post...
Activity: 266
It takes 6 years to swap?

I think there is some sense in forcing people who swap to invest long-term.  But 6 years is way more than long-term.  In crypto, long-term is like 2 years max, maybe less.

I don't have a stake because I don't own SIGT, so rest of y'all should decide what's best, but my two cents is the swap should take 2 years at most.  That still builds community engagement without being an eternity.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
this SIG/STRAKS project is so disappointing. i believed in the original project and mined as much as i could to find out it's dead and there is this bs swap system...
oh well, i'll scratch this as a loose and won't bother. live and learn from experience
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
News about swap please
Activity: 12

Has the coin exchange already begun? How to operate? There's a meeting. Teach it.
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
The only thing that will save this coin now is that the period to do your swap only lasts 30 days so one way or another, it will be separated from SIGT when the swap period is over.

SIGT has very little life left and STRAKS is going to take that for whatever it's worth here shortly.

I was a big fan of SIGT V2 when they started it up, but the road has been really rocky and it has me doubting the teams future.
From the reluctance to even listen to the idea that they should be re-branding at the beginning (I gave many reasons why it should be done right away and you guys just shot me down left and right saying you believe in SIGT and want to revive it with V2, then all of a sudden you have a new name) to the way the swap was introduced and then the details rocked everyone's expectations (the community thought it was going to be a swap, not a slow (6 year) distribution of coins to form SIGT holders).

And still no exchange ( the one that's there doesn't count, lol).
I like if you guys can prove me wrong, but I'm not going to be involved in this any further.
Activity: 8
it like good coin ..anyone here have mining this coin..

Yes... I am mining it... it is not like i have a lot on it, as i only have 6 gpus, but a man got what a man got Tongue
Activity: 798
I realise that the only way to mine at this stage is through the wallet, but does anyone have a pool (legitimately) set up, or are we all competing for some solo mining coins Wink

I'm at work right now so hopefully will be home in time to set everything up and start mining before it starts!

Maybe give OCMiner a heads-up! He might be willing to set up a pool.

already done and contributing to the net hash.  https://stak.suprnova.cc/

Ah, see, the best and quickest pool provider of them all! Wink

Thanks ! Smiley

You deserve it as a real crypto dinosaur! Wink
Activity: 251
it like good coin ..anyone here have mining this coin..
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
Not sure there is any help for me, I was mining Sigt and have a wallet that for an unknown reason seems to have lost its password.

I have tried getting it unlocked for months now to no avail. Is there any possible way to get those coins back? the wallet is still functional, just cant unlock it to do anything. Cant withdraw without a password which it seems to have lost.

Are you 100% sure the password is correct?

Did you use the latest sigtnatum wallet? That contained a possible trojan.

How much was in the wallet and have you verified the balance outside of wallet.

Activity: 161
Not sure there is any help for me, I was mining Sigt and have a wallet that for an unknown reason seems to have lost its password.

I have tried getting it unlocked for months now to no avail. Is there any possible way to get those coins back? the wallet is still functional, just cant unlock it to do anything. Cant withdraw without a password which it seems to have lost.
Activity: 3
with the new coin...Sigt holders are less priority...a second class citizen in this community
Activity: 48
Yeah I remember the fud about sigt ann because there is a lot of shit insight signatum. Now MN details are not clear and change required from 50k to 15k. So I am the guy who think about "conspiracy teorhies". And with a 15k correlates from the start, people for sure bought less sigt and price rise worst. And I repeat that they should do things in a different way. Definitive LOL.
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
Do I get this right? The swap process is over a period of 6 years? I send all my coins to a bot, and then, I get a little every month until the swap is completed?
Not sure if I like this. Six years in crypto is an eternity. No one knows if STRAKS will survive even 6 month. Let alone a few years.
I thought it was created because of the SIGT failure and to continue from there. But seems that things change. Disappointing.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Well i was hoping for a little more info today Smiley  Roll Eyes
All hope, but so far silence.
Pages:
Jump to: