Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 63. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
any exchanges?
price for 15k STRAKS?
thanks
according to SIGT price, 15k STAK = 0.102 BTC
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
any exchanges?
price for 15k STRAKS?
thanks
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
No matter what you do, it will be always negative comments...
I will try to get one masternode and see what will happen in a year or two from now
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Why everybody automatically assume its gonna have higher than 4x sigt market price?

because they are the same shills that ran into signatum, most bought sigt short before straks release to raise sigt
and lower the straks price on start. There is no whatsoever reason it will have a price that is acceptable,
but i guess if it is at 4sat they will be happy cause its 4x the expected price.

And IF it rises, doc and the signatum bag holders will come along and sell the hell out of straks
- after that no one left to buy it... then the miners come along and guess what - they will SELL

nice expectations for the x4 price !
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Straks has a good start now, so next important step is coin swap, I hope this can be done smoothly.
But look at the whitepapaer, Straks has a very good plan and support major and advanced function in crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Will straks keep changing signatum for  long  period? or  its  just  limited time  offer? so much drama with this coin already!
Activity: 56
Do you have the white paper?
Activity: 103
Merit: 14
Activity: 12
6 years is a different story....
Activity: 334
Merit: 103
If that calculator swap is correct...then swapping is a better choice.  8 months is not that long to wait....

https://straks.news/global/straks-swap-will-be-split-up-over-six-years.html

you calculate only 10% of total supply of sigt, so why only 8 month.

its realistic that 50% or more will swap they coins, calculate 3-4 years for the swap.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
If that calculator swap is correct...then swapping is a better choice.  8 months is not that long to wait....
Read calculation form carefully!
PERCENTAGE OF SIGT'S SUPPLY TO BE SWAPPED is choosen 10% by default, if you choose 50% your SIGT will be swapped in 38 month according to calculator.
If that calculator swap is correct...then swapping is a better choice.  8 months is not that long to wait....
Activity: 49
Based on the swap calculator ive seen. it will be distributed in 8 months...its not six years

Yeah, not sure why people are stuck on the idea of it taking 6 years.  There is worst case scenario (6 years) and expectation.  People are confusing the two and crying over nothing.

Maybe a lesson in corporate debt restructuring is in order for the community.
Based on the swap calculator ive seen. it will be distributed in 8 months...its not six years
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Too much to read ..  Grin Grin Grin

I will get my Swap , let it be 6 years . I don't F444 care .

I lost everything .. this is nothing Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196

With this mining difficulty and block reward of 10 coins, how will someone set up a masternode . I think 10K coins for a masternode is reasonable .
Activity: 102
Dude, r u thinkin about "bad luck" for real? They have many weeks to think about their strategy and we all are waiting for some news. Now, after months inside this community, I must belive in a casual and bad luck error? LOL, "maybe" u r a little bit naive Wink 
Anyway, after all, no one of the devs prove us that they haven't sell their Sigt bags. They just banned who ask for prove that this suspicious timing is not to take an advantage.
That's all. I'm talking about this and I have all to lose spreading fud. But I accept my loss and I want to invite people to use their brain. If I'm wrong I'll happy, but atm everything drive me to this conclusions.
Take care

Let's look at the Sigt price history. On the day Straks mining started, 23rd of November, Sigt price was around 200 sats. 2 days later it had risen to around 350 sats on average. I would imagine the successful launch of Straks mining combined with the high mining difficulty drove people to make the decision that buying Sigt is a good idea, and the price started to climb. Soon after that devs decided to release the full details of the swap. Now why did they decide to release the info so soon? If the devs wanted to pump Sigt price they could have waited much longer. In fact, previously it was mentioned several times by the devs that full swap details will be released on 29th November. You can check this thread or the Signatum 2.0 thread, both give the same date. So why did the devs release the swap details 4 days earlier than promised? If they wanted to pump Sigt then they could have waited 4 more days, and then sell their bags with much higher profit. Instead they decided to release the info pretty soon after Sigt price started to climb. That speaks against pumping. In fact a logical conclusion is that they wanted to prevent the pump of Sigt so that people would not get burned more than they already had.
Do not blame all those things to devs or someone. Please spend a second to take a look at Signatum's chart. You will immediately understand why those movements happened. nice chart before breaking news about the swap, huh?

Why all who are ALTCOM supporter with its signature and avata, fiercely defend and promote Straks and at the same time rejoice that the price of Sigt has fallen !?
What a terrible causal inference!
Activity: 3
Why everybody automatically assume its gonna have higher than 4x sigt market price?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Signatum holders now 2nd class community members. You can be happy swap you sigt to straks with destroying conditions  Lips sealed

It is probably still better than nothing ). You can decide to not to swap and keep SIGT till price come to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: