Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 71. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
sigt price $0.017716 x 4 = 1 strak price 0.070864

sigt max supply = 137,500,000

strak max supply  = 150,000,000,  I thought it was going to be around 31,000,000 which would have made the 4/1 swap fair

do they math they want u to pay more for coin with less progress and a higher supply  Grin

don't forget these project are different projects and have nothing to do with each other there just letting you swap out of the kindness of there hart LOL
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I stop mining straks, as it was hard. Even if you will compute them, the mining rate is similar to the coin faucet that you can get for free. I don't understand why the devs did this setup.
there's a faucet?
Activity: 448
I stop mining straks, as it was hard. Even if you will compute them, the mining rate is similar to the coin faucet that you can get for free. I don't understand why the devs did this setup.
Activity: 168
lol, the worst coin swap in  history - you will collect sigt from all users into your wallet and you want people to trust you that they will be paid for 6 years....
What a terrible swap ever seen! Why they can imagine the unbelievable approach to swap.
Activity: 34
I would like to point out all of the new wallets with almost a million in them, with 1 transaction.

How convenient  Roll Eyes

https://explorer.signatum.network/richlist
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
guess my sigt are asleep in suprnova forever anyway, i was too slow D:
Activity: 20
lol, the worst coin swap in  history - you will collect sigt from all users into your wallet and you want people to trust you that they will be paid for 6 years....
Activity: 168
Monthly swap distribution for registered STAK swap addresses:

Year 1 per Month: 432,000 STAK distributed; 1,728,000 SIGT burned
Year 2 per Month: 453,600 STAK distributed, 1,814,400 SIGT burned
Year 3 per Month: 475,200 STAK distributed, 1,900,800 SIGT burned
Year 4 per Month: 496,800 STAK distributed, 1,987,200 SIGT burned
Year 5 per Month: 518,400 STAK distributed, 2,073,600 SIGT burned

Year 6 for 10 Months: 540,000 STAK distributed, 2,160,000 SIGT burned
Year 6 for 1 Month: 463,000 STAK distributed, 1,852,000 SIGT burned
Is it a joke?
Looks like that the SIGT users was fooled again. Another pump and dump show.
What is that? SIGT holders have to fight in order to swap their coins.
Activity: 37
Public Announcement

The swap mechanics from SIGT to STAK have now been defined.  Please read carefully and try to understand the rationale in an objective manner.

https://github.com/straks/straks#the-swap-mechanics

Even by looking at this post, it is obvious that devs knew this kind of reaction would occur. If this was a normal swap, would they ask people to understand the rationale in an "objective manner"?

This then turns us back to the polls, and everyone with common sense can tell that if devs told there would be a gradual release of swapped coins, then the vote would end differently.

And devs keeping this kind of key information secret is not in line with the transparency promised.

6 years with devs who keep this kind of key information secret during a vote, thus possibly manipulating the vote, is a very, very long time.

People who do this kind of suspicious actions are not the most likely people who would work on a coin for 6 years.

On a second note, the idea is not undeniably bad, it may have a positive effect overall, but keeping it away? come on.

You guys crashed sigt in half. Who can prove some insider didn't sell before the announcement? Why put yourselves under such scrunity?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
dev's came up with a term of 6 years under the pressure of miners who did not want to dig a new coin.
The signatum community betrayed. Discarded as a used condom
Activity: 28
Rate:

Year 1: Mining Supply   5,184,000 STAK;
   Swap Supply    5,184,000 STAK;
   Agg. Supply    10,368,000 STAK;

STRAKS Developers Allocation:    6,875,000 STAK
Add here 5% fee on PoW.

A whole year of mine, the fact that the developers already have in STAK! What about the 6 years you say?

At least, need to reconsider:
1) getting Developers their 6,875,000 STAK to 6 years;
2) the entry threshold of 50,000 STAK at the POS.
Activity: 392
Signatum is nothing much from a shit coin. It is just created for easy money look at its white paper it only talks about new raptor mining algortym. Sell all of your signatum and get away still you can.
Activity: 63
They should announce it earlier.. But still with 6 years of swap, Sigt prices looks cheap. Some getting more and more, so much manipulation on this two coins..
Activity: 117
Devs asked not to relate signatum and straks in any way, but how to avoid it if the drama begins again. the reputation STRAKS how a drama-coin is guaranteed at the start?
The 6 years is too much even for bitcoin. No one can't know what will happen in the future.

For a new coin like STRAKS even a 6 month is a huge time. Look at the SIGT for example.
Activity: 26
Activity: 34
why people give bad reviews?
is it a scam ?
Activity: 43

Ye, they could announce 1:1 swap, and process it in 200 000 000 years. So, swap voting was a meaningless garbage. That is what "community" costs for these devs. Too greedy bastards.

Devs just don't want to kill Straks by swap coins flood. I think it's reasonable position.

if they had a mind, they would have thought earlier, and now again there are a lot of deceived people. !!
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
P.S. Yesterday`s signatum price - 100 satoshi. STAK expected price is 4*100.

Now now, lets not misinform folk, yesterdays lowest Sigt price was 271 sats and highest was 499 sats, current price is moving up from 390 sats. at no point was it 100 sats

EPIC nice price now
Fucking bastards its maniulation!!!! We are.never believe you again !

Double FUCK!
Pages:
Jump to: