Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 74. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi!
Original SIGT had 1250 coins/block. 650 after 30k block.
STRAKS has just 10 coins/block.
Dev will swap coins like 4:1. And it's the end.
Price will be dumped. If you are mining STAKS, you shold say "bye bye"  to you money.
Why such low block reward? Why such low amount for swap. Why not 100:1?
Even if STAKS will have swap 100:1, it will like 1000 coins/block. Even 100:1 less than SIGT's block reward.
Millions of original SIGTs will bring huge inflation.
We should turn off rigs, cause it's madness.
We have been trapped, mates.

As i told before, its a trap. But noone stop you to buy sigt and abuse this trap with 100-300% gain.
Of course, it's possible, to buy SIGT and swap to STRAKS with quick profit. But i said about future of this project.
STRAKS  - is POW coin, isn't it? We know about millions extra coins from swap. Noone will mine it with such options.  
As for me, STRAKS has future only without swap.
Straks told me that it have future only without you.. lol  Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi!
Price will be dumped. If you are mining STAKS, you shold say "bye bye"  to you money.
Even if STAKS will have swap 100:1, it will like 1000 coins/block. Even 100:1 less than SIGT's block reward.

As i told before, its a trap. But noone stop you to buy sigt and abuse this trap with 100-300% gain.
Of course, it's possible, to buy SIGT and swap to STRAKS with quick profit. But i said about future of this project.
STRAKS  - is POW coin, isn't it? We know about millions extra coins from swap. Noone will mine it with such options.  
As for me, STRAKS has future only without swap.
Activity: 280
hope that the coin hits the exchange BEFORE the swap.

It is highly likely (but not 100% guaranteed) that Straks will hit an Exchange before the swap.  Wink
still no date for the swap ?? why do you ignore SIGT holders ?

Im pretty sure I have answered this at least 10 times, but here goes, 11th time lucky...

29th November = swap details will be announced.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Guys, all this confusion/complaints have been caused by a (seemingly) minor detail which however is EXTREMELY important for some of our fellow miners :
NOWHERE in the coin's ANN is it stated that there will be a coin swap.

If you take your time and read the ANN as well as visit github (which you should for ALL new coins lol) the only info about this swap is at the very bottom of the readme.md

Yes,  OF COURSE some of us are well informed and most likely visit the forums daily, and perhaps are signatum holders so we have been watching the signatum 2.0 thread and know all about this.

BUT IF you are a casual reader, don't hold sigantum and have no interest in it, and come upon the STRAKS ANN it is so easy to......miss it, this tiny bit of HUGELY IMPORTANT information.

All you will see is a new coin, intreresting algo, good emission/supply, and thus start mining it (perhaps). Without even looking closely at the readme posted at github, and read it ALL THE way to the bottom. And so you end up being trapped, in a HARD to mine coin with low reward per block + high starting difficulty (cause of all the other over-eager miners as yourself).
And as you are mining, and collecting 1-2 or 5-10 coins a day or something, you then (most likely by accident) discover about the incoming swap and the fact of ALMOST 34m stak coins about to hit the market in the coming weeks.

Guys, it is NOT the dev's fault. They focused on the new coin and its interesting specifications and OFC they informed about the coming swap....at the very bottom of the readme on github. And it is understandable that they want to market their good work which went on this coin, not talk about signatum any more.

This cannot be changed now ofc, not because one of us, or 5 or 100 ppl didin't read the whole thing on github and thus missed this VITAL part of information.

YES, almost 34m million stak will hit the market in next month or so
YES, you have been throwing hash at a seemingly new and difficult coin, expecting 1$ and 3$ and IDK how many $$ initial value.
YES, you perhaps have been spending BTC at nicehash to get this difficult coin , expecting 1$ or 5$ value.

Nothing can be done about it, just get out now so you dont waste more resources, and hope that the coin hits the exchange BEFORE the swap. Then you will (maybe) be able to "fool" some other buyers/traders which will purchase if for such price who don't know of the 34m incoming coins that will flood the market soon.

And people, pls STOP trying to estimate the coin's value based on the current mining difficulty vs profitability and THEN make the EVEN bigger mistake of comparing it to the current value of signatum and the 4:1 ratio. OFC anything can happen but......with 34m coin flood, the most likely scenario is for straks to drop to 20-40 satoshi first, before it can have any hope of recovery. I hope I am wrong on this.

Disclaimer: I have never mined signatum,I am NOT a signatum holder and out of plain luck (read the signatum2.0 thread before this ANN) I have NOT started mining STRAKS. Otherwise I would be in the same boat as you guys.

Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Hi!

It will be funny as usual, if they will change coin swap to 1:100 Tongue
But it will be profitable then.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Keeping an eye here.

#crysx
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Hi!

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
The project looks amazing with a little bit promising with New D106 Algorithm, it is a revolutary function. Your roadmap looks more challenges, but I will support for long term.
Activity: 131
Hi!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My logic is next:
Sell SIGT on peak and take some BTC.
Wait price of STRAKS to be dumped and than buy it.
Easy as that Smiley
You need to be realistic and understand , that all that you now assume about coin price, it's just your expectations. No ONE can guarantee, that the price will be about 1$. It can be only 0.5$. So be carefuly, consider all the RISKS

i agreed with you  completly. But if the price will be below 1$ - it is less then 0,5$ per 1060 in a day, while other coins can give you 1,5-2,5. So price must be atleast 1$ and highter or we have dead worthless coin.

The thing is - this swap is a trap for straks coins. All the logic and calculation tell us that there is no way for sginatum to stay below 1k sat. So the best way to gain straks is to buy sigt.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
You need to be realistic and understand , that all that you now assume about coin price, it's just your expectations. No ONE can guarantee, that the price will be about 1$. It can be only 0.5$. So be carefuly, consider all the RISKS
Activity: 156
Let's make voting in respect of the project?

developers are still sketchy as regards some of the things...

What do you mean, is it a scam or not?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Where is the exchange?
The last few pages people discussing the swap between SIGT and STRAKS but it's funny how developers don't want to associate this new coin with SIGT Smiley

It seems that they made this new coin in order for old SIGT holders to get rid of worthless coin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You wrong in "worthless" conclusion of the coin.  Every coins with good ROI from masternodes make huge profit to investors = it's not worthless at all. All other stuff about technology innovation and other are not matter much. So, masternodes means that people will defenetly buy. And if people will buy it - we goes back to model, there price depends on diff vs. daily supply. And according to calculation - straks should cost atleast 1$

I was talking about SIGT as being worthless. Think about what would be the price of SIGT right now if there was no swap offered.

Agreed, sigt is worthless. Still - who cares. It can hit 1-1,5k sat per sigt just because of swap fact and im happy to invest all my money from mining neoscrypt coins into sigt right now.
The last few pages people discussing the swap between SIGT and STRAKS but it's funny how developers don't want to associate this new coin with SIGT Smiley

It seems that they made this new coin in order for old SIGT holders to get rid of worthless coin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You wrong in "worthless" conclusion of the coin.  Every coins with good ROI from masternodes make huge profit to investors = it's not worthless at all. All other stuff about technology innovation and other are not matter much. So, masternodes means that people will defenetly buy. And if people will buy it - we goes back to model, there price depends on diff vs. daily supply. And according to calculation - straks should cost atleast 1$

I was talking about SIGT as being worthless. Think about what would be the price of SIGT right now if there was no swap offered.

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
still no date for the swap ?? why do you ignore SIGT holders ?
Pages:
Jump to: