Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 9. (Read 96611 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
6512017918775 for 0,02 btc

Your wallet functions and stakes
Are they left on several wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
This coin is so horrible almost as bad as Zimbabwe when they had the 10 trillion dollar bill notes that people would carry around and not even be able to buy a bottle of water with
The problem isn't so much the inflation, it's because of the non working wallet because it's a copy and paste coin. So when an issue comes up, the so called dev doesn't know how to fix it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
This coin is so horrible almost as bad as Zimbabwe when they had the 10 trillion dollar bill notes that people would carry around and not even be able to buy a bottle of water with
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Just in case someone has bad eyes or isn't good at counting he is offering "six trillion, five hundred twelve billion, seventeen million, nine hundred eighteen thousand, seven hundred seventy-five" STRB Coins for almost if not soon enough $20 Cheesy
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
legendary
....and still nothing....
0,1 bTC for 3723838514543
Activity: 15
I'm selling  5 trillion STRB + detailed instructions to get your wallet working again due to negative balance.

0.3 BTC.  

PM if you're interested.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Software Developer
What's the latest on STRB?

How many people here have a negative balance on your wallet and can't send out any coins?

Hi!

I am one of them.

jsff77
Activity: 15
What's the latest on STRB?

How many people here have a negative balance on your wallet and can't send out any coins?
3146580706009 for 0.1 btc
Activity: 318
A new dev is neeed to take over this coin. I pm the dev but no response.
What do you give me for 2254770053021 ?
Activity: 555
anyone want to buy 10 tri at 0.2 btc ?
legendary
i think its time to move on... no info about the progress... the project seen to be dead or i'm wrong ?

This was just a way for a bag holder to exit,  Huh

How could a big bagholder  exit if his wallet doesnt work?    small wallets work yet and thats under 8 trillion coins each.

I do not even think you will have chance to exit, too many coins in circulation  Huh

Circulation? Wallet doesn't even work. LoL
Activity: 32
Hello,

I  STRB on an exchange site,
I load a wallet but not synch 

What do I have to do ?
Write in debug?

Thank you for your advice .
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
i think its time to move on... no info about the progress... the project seen to be dead or i'm wrong ?

How could a big bagholder  exit if his wallet doesnt work?    small wallets work yet and thats under 8 trillion coins each.

I do not even think you will have chance to exit, too many coins in circulation  Huh
Activity: 723
Merit: 501

How could a big bagholder  exit if his wallet doesnt work?    small wallets work yet and thats under 8 trillion coins each.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.

Pages:
Jump to: