Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 13. (Read 96617 times)

Activity: 555
Merit: 250
milly when the swap gonna happen ?
anyone want to buy 10bi strb for 0.4 btc ?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Huh Huh i got my coins with 16 days old on my wallet and nothing is happening the minting % is in 0% when it took before only 10 days, anyone knows why? Huh Huh

"difficulty" : 3137290.56257490

Shocked yes, i saw it just after i posted, got a question, how many coins are 'too much' for the wallet before turning its value to negative?
u

a little more than 9 000 000 000 000

To get the real PoS difficulty you need to type getdifficulty
the one you listed is for PoW
Activity: 381
Huh Huh i got my coins with 16 days old on my wallet and nothing is happening the minting % is in 0% when it took before only 10 days, anyone knows why? Huh Huh

Shocked yes, i saw it just after i posted, got a question, how many coins are 'too much' for the wallet before turning its value to negative?

a little more than 9 000 000 000 000
Activity: 477

Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
I've compiled numerous wallets to fix the overflow error. The compiling of the wallet is successful, the MAX_MONEY doesn't want to comply. Any ideas from the community?
Do you think it might correct itself given majority of the chain owners (the 51%). Got to love the int64.
Lol good stuff is there a swap going to happen or no

I'm waiting to hear back from the dev. How's it going bigs?
hanging in tjere brother you.
Activity: 381

Activity: 477
so, when will happen the swap ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
I've compiled numerous wallets to fix the overflow error. The compiling of the wallet is successful, the MAX_MONEY doesn't want to comply. Any ideas from the community?
Do you think it might correct itself given majority of the chain owners (the 51%). Got to love the int64.

right on so a wallet update could potentially fix the max transaction problem that would make the swap a lot easier for everyone when it happens... I wish I could help
Activity: 474
Merit: 501

I'm waiting to hear back from the dev. How's it going bigs?
I've already started a second wallet and sent a few max sized transactions to it, lol probably going to make a new wallet every couple weeks when the main one gets too big

was thinking it's going to take a long time to send all these coins anywhere for the swap with the max transaction size.

Do you have your wallets on github?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I've already started a second wallet and sent a few max sized transactions to it, lol probably going to make a new wallet every couple weeks when the main one gets too big

was thinking it's going to take a long time to send all these coins anywhere for the swap with the max transaction size.
It suprises me this is still alive haha
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
My STRB wallet has so many coins, it's gone into the negative.  I think it will cause a full collapse of this dimension as we know it, and take all existence with it....
haha. right? First, it goes supernova and then collapses on itself into a black hole of nothingness.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My STRB wallet has so many coins, it's gone into the negative.  I think it will cause a full collapse of this dimension as we know it, and take all existence with it....
LOL.. is the old wallet/blockchain still working? Or has there been a hardwork?
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
My STRB wallet has so many coins, it's gone into the negative.  I think it will cause a full collapse of this dimension as we know it, and take all existence with it....
Pages:
Jump to: