Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 14. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
 It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Streamity project is a powerful technological and information resource which encompasses all aspects of blockchain technology and created for its free development and massive distribution. #streamity
The support service in the project is at a high level. The questions arising in the process of studying the project are solved qualitatively and in a timely manner. There is no doubt that the project Streamity will take the leading place in the crypto community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Streamity project is a powerful technological and information resource which encompasses all aspects of blockchain technology and created for its free development and massive distribution. #streamity
Activity: 37
How do u guys differ from the competitors?

Streamity far exceeds all of its rivals. Take advantage of their product and see for yourself
Activity: 37
Activity: 92
The platform for the exchange of cryptocurrency “STREAMDESK” by STREAMITY works in a fundamentally different way. “STREAMDESK” is a decentralized platform. The security of transactions on STREAMDESK is guaranteed by a smart contract, that is, it is the smart contract that fixes the exchange rate and conducts the operation, so the risks of fraud are minimal.
What is it smart-contract

Smart-contract locks transferred crypto until the payment in fiat money is done. This method helps to prevent frauds.

Thank you!

Fair cryptocurrency pricing is an integral part of Streamity services. Rates are calculated in real time, aggregating the average weighted price from major cryptocurrency exchanges. Therefore, our users can confidently and securely exchange cryptocurrencies at fair market value. Our services allow users to enter the world of cryptocurrency investments seamlessly. We expect the majority of our customers to be active users of online payments systems.

Thank you so much for your detailed answers.

The  team is so responsible.

I agree. Efficiency and responsiveness of the team can not but rejoice.

you are right Smiley
Hey, service working fine?

Everything works perfectly. I made several transactions.

Could you make a deal with me?

Make a deal? I like a deals) Lets go!

Then can you make a deal with me?)
Congratulations to Streamity! Crowdsale will soon be over. I'm sure that STM will become a popular token that can change the crypto currency world for the better!
Activity: 47
The platform for the exchange of cryptocurrency “STREAMDESK” by STREAMITY works in a fundamentally different way. “STREAMDESK” is a decentralized platform. The security of transactions on STREAMDESK is guaranteed by a smart contract, that is, it is the smart contract that fixes the exchange rate and conducts the operation, so the risks of fraud are minimal.

Smart-contract locks transferred crypto until the payment in fiat money is done. This method helps to prevent frauds.

Thank you!

Fair cryptocurrency pricing is an integral part of Streamity services. Rates are calculated in real time, aggregating the average weighted price from major cryptocurrency exchanges. Therefore, our users can confidently and securely exchange cryptocurrencies at fair market value. Our services allow users to enter the world of cryptocurrency investments seamlessly. We expect the majority of our customers to be active users of online payments systems.

You are right. it is very important
♨️ There are less than 5 days before the end of STREAMITY ICO!

Now STREAMITY team is in China within the frameworks of our Asian crypto-tour! We have already taken part in a number of conferences and meetups and in the coming days we will hold several meetings with investors.

If you also want to become a holder of STM tokens - remember that it is very simple to do this. Just sign up and make a transaction on the website https://streamity.org

🔺 Facts which you need to know:

▪️ The price of one token STM = 0.2 USD
▪️ Total Tokens Supply = 186 000 000 STM, for sale - 130 200 000 STM
▪️ You can make a transaction in the following currencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, USD, EUR
▪️ Minimum investment-0.1 ETH

💥 We would like to remind you once again that the Soft cap of the project-500 000 USD-has already been collected! At the moment STREAMITY fees have exceeded 4 400 000 USD!

🔥 Those people, who have not become a part of our project yet, have very little time to make a decision! However, we have good news for you-buying coins now, you can get a bonus of 20%!

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/31/22-01c4404fa0a282d4af.md.jpg

good job, team!

Could you make a deal with me?

Make a deal? I like a deals) Lets go!
Activity: 61
♨️ There are less than 5 days before the end of STREAMITY ICO!

Now STREAMITY team is in China within the frameworks of our Asian crypto-tour! We have already taken part in a number of conferences and meetups and in the coming days we will hold several meetings with investors.

If you also want to become a holder of STM tokens - remember that it is very simple to do this. Just sign up and make a transaction on the website https://streamity.org

🔺 Facts which you need to know:

▪️ The price of one token STM = 0.2 USD
▪️ Total Tokens Supply = 186 000 000 STM, for sale - 130 200 000 STM
▪️ You can make a transaction in the following currencies: BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, USD, EUR
▪️ Minimum investment-0.1 ETH

💥 We would like to remind you once again that the Soft cap of the project-500 000 USD-has already been collected! At the moment STREAMITY fees have exceeded 4 400 000 USD!

🔥 Those people, who have not become a part of our project yet, have very little time to make a decision! However, we have good news for you-buying coins now, you can get a bonus of 20%!

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/31/22-01c4404fa0a282d4af.md.jpg

To The moon!
How secure is exchange process at the StreamDesk ?

absolutely secure.

Let's make a deal?
Activity: 64

Thank you!

Streamdesk technology enables users to trade without intermediaries, ensuring fair deal and security thanks to intelligent contract architecture and payment system APIs.

fast and secure transactions, without huge commissions is a great way to attract the attention of members of the world's crypto-exchange community.

This is a necessary product for the crypto community, which will be popular.
What’s the dates of crowdsale?

It ends in a few days. They now have a good buy bonus, so this is an excellent opportunity to purchase tokens.

As long as there is an opportunity, I'll buy myself more tokens. I am sure that later, they will cost much more.
Activity: 84

The same Grin
The dates - 25/06 - 05/08

Do you know what is going to be next when they get the hard cup?

Further efforts would be made, development of portal, new services.

The development of a global P2P platform includes: acquiring state permissions and licenses to exchange cryptocurrencies, engaging with various unions, and cooperating with traditional payment systems.
The capital raised from our ICO will predominantly be used to acquire licenses, develop and maintain services, expand our team, and Streamity market.

hope you will do it

Exactly

I went through your ico's profile. The idea has potential.

I think so too. This is an excellent project

It ends in a few days. They now have a good buy bonus, so this is an excellent opportunity to purchase tokens.
the project blocks in an intellectual contract until a signal is received about the transfer of funds to the seller's account, which is transferred directly between users.

Streamity performance seems easy and safe, this kind of excellence certainly many who want, the exchange will be the best. Transferring is easy and users can receive quickly.

You are right!
Pages:
Jump to: