Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 18. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hey, service working fine?
Everything’s ok. I already made transactions.
And how are transactions related to tokens?

In the future, you will be able to pay commissions for your transactions on StreamDesk.

And for how long it’s free
The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commission for a month. Then, using the STM token, you will be able to pay commissions on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.

What portals?
Activity: 322

In the future, you will be able to pay commissions for your transactions on StreamDesk.

The beta version of StreamDesk is working without commission for a month. Then, using the STM token, you will be able to pay commissions on the platform or pay for services on three Streamity portals.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 322

Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
the targets shown by this project in my opinion are quite low
but we do not know if this project already has a large partner so it does not require funds that are too high
Activity: 48
Activity: 180
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 59
Hi! Crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide what to invest in.  Do you know is it worthy ico?

Do you only want money or do you want any other useful stuff?
If something else is possible. The main thing is that everything should be a benefit for me.

Well, then I can suggest you to use Streamity. They now have good tokens, moreover, there is a service for exchanging Fiat for crypto and back.

Hm, sounds nice. And what else do they have, you said something about other stuff.

They are creating an educational portal for investors with lectures about cryptocurrencies, and there will be other services.

I will look it up, give me a link, please.

Huh

https://streamity.org/en
Activity: 44
Hi! Crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide what to invest in.  Do you know is it worthy ico?

If something else is possible. The main thing is that everything should be a benefit for me.

Well, then I can suggest you to use Streamity. They now have good tokens, moreover, there is a service for exchanging Fiat for crypto and back.

Hm, sounds nice. And what else do they have, you said something about other stuff.

They are creating an educational portal for investors with lectures about cryptocurrencies, and there will be other services.

Huh
Hi! Crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide what to invest in.  Do you know is it worthy ico?

Hi! Crypto was always very interesting for me, but I just can’t decide what to invest in.  Do you know is it worthy ico?

Listen, what about your finances?

Well, I’d like to earn as much as possible but I can invest.
Activity: 196

Listen, what about your finances?
Activity: 64
Ok Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?

This is the future of the crypto-currency world. A platform whose services are needed by all members of the crypto-currency community. A platform that simplifies the exchange of Crypto-currency.

It does not just simplify, it also makes sharing secure

This is a great offer. The market of crypto-currency is full of various projects. But Streamity proposes to resolve a question that really bothers the minds of people connected with crypto-currencies

Crypto currency is the future of the economy. Without such projects as Streamity, the crypto-currency community can not do without.

You are right Smiley
Bitcoin has become a real financial revolution. And those who invested in it and waited for a price increase - bitcoin made millionaires. This is an additional proof that innovative projects are capable of bringing an amazing profit if you start supporting them at the very start. I'm sure that a brilliant future awaits and Streamity

The crypto-currency market can behave unpredictably. There are no insurmountable obstacles that can deprive STM of the opportunity, if not to displace bitcoin, then at least get into the top ten crypto currency. Even hitting the top ten, STM will bring its investors an excellent profit.

This will greatly increase my capital)

My, too) Finally I can buy a bigger house)
Pages:
Jump to: