Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 22. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There is no addition of people who buy tokens at crowdsale runs so is it a good move to get them to reach the crowdsale?
specify what do you mean?

I just inquire about the current sale that isn't running because I see it here https://streamity.org/en/ or am my question wrong?

Sales are moving well. I and many other people came to this project at the stage of crowdsale.

If that's true it will be something good for the future of this project but I see you make a lot of posts in this thread like spam.

No. I'm not spam. If this were indeed so, the moderator would have already blocked me or deleted all my messages.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
There is no addition of people who buy tokens at crowdsale runs so is it a good move to get them to reach the crowdsale?
specify what do you mean?

I just inquire about the current sale that isn't running because I see it here https://streamity.org/en/ or am my question wrong?

Sales are moving well. I and many other people came to this project at the stage of crowdsale.

If that's true it will be something good for the future of this project but I see you make a lot of posts in this thread like spam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
👤 Asia is full of both amazing emotions and great meetings

♨️ Today one of them was the meeting between Streamity CEO Vladislav Kuznetsov and team behind NEM.IO.

"We have discussed the future of the crypto world, the issues the industry is facing and the ways of solving them and on top of all, something interesting that I will talk about later..." says Vladislav.

https://streamity.org

If you want to create a hight value token, then focus your effort on the Asian market
Activity: 238
Streamity - Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. Unique P2P service for cryptocurrency - fiat money exchange, completely independent and secure due to the use of the smart-contract architecture and the API of payment systems.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Guys, I just bought cryptocurrency. Just with a few clicks. Try it yourself. If someone saw something like this service, let me know. I assure you that there is nothing alike.

Do you like?
yes! I like it - it work it is good. can take more tokens
hmmm when are you going to launch all services
we going to launch school of trading in august! and more info at our roadmap https://streamity.org/en/
Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Guys, I just bought cryptocurrency. Just with a few clicks. Try it yourself. If someone saw something like this service, let me know. I assure you that there is nothing alike.

Do you like?
we going to launch school of trading in august! and more info at our roadmap https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 180

Do you like?
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Do you like?
Activity: 196

I've already bought STM tokens. If only at the very beginning there is such a result, what is next?

up to the sky!
nice
Activity: 180

I've already bought STM tokens. If only at the very beginning there is such a result, what is next?

up to the sky!

Cool

Do you like?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Activity: 322
👤 Asia is full of both amazing emotions and great meetings

♨️ Today one of them was the meeting between Streamity CEO Vladislav Kuznetsov and team behind NEM.IO.

"We have discussed the future of the crypto world, the issues the industry is facing and the ways of solving them and on top of all, something interesting that I will talk about later..." says Vladislav.

https://streamity.org

Activity: 59
Hey, guys! Did someone already make a transaction on StreamDesk?

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!

I've already made one - it's easy.

It's very fast!

I'm just delighted! There is no such a thing anywhere else. This service is unique. The rate is not changing. I spent exactly the same amount of money as I have now on coinmarketcap. No commission!

Can someone make a bid, please? I also want to try to make a transaction.

so do i
Activity: 48

I did

I also want to try, who will respond to my transaction? I want to try the service!

It's very fast!

I'm just delighted! There is no such a thing anywhere else. This service is unique. The rate is not changing. I spent exactly the same amount of money as I have now on coinmarketcap. No commission!

I will join the project. It really looks very cool. Good job, guys.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1

I did

It's very fast!

Activity: 177

I did

It's very fast!

Activity: 48

I did

It's very fast!
Activity: 59

I did

Pages:
Jump to: