Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 2. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May i know the list of exchanges where STM is listed.I want to sell my STM but on streamdesk wallet is not imported always showing invalid data.If any othee exchange is there kindly mention here.

Thank you
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
They had such a long ICO and it finally ended recently. Tell me, has the token already been added to any exchange? If not, then on which exchanges you plan to add the token?

How long exactly? Their bitcointalk initial announcement came out ages ago so if it only finished up recently, that is a massive length of time for an ICO!

I read in their telegram channel that is already in Mercatox, but unfortunately, the price is 50% lower than it's ICO price it's kinda disappointing but they promised that they will get their exchange in full blast and will add Bitcoin and STM and will do a lot of promotion that is all they badly needed.

This is experienced by all types of Altcoin for now because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable. I'm a little sad with prices far below what I have described.

Exactly, the entire market is really bearish. We cannot expect a newcomer altcoin such as STM to perform much better than the rest. Even Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two largest cryptocurrencies are not immune to a bleeding market. As a matter of fact, the newest ones are most affected by such a poor market right now. We just need to be patient.
crypto market is not in good situation everything is falling. BTC and eth fall alot in two days
bearish trend is part of trading but its not mean that their is no place for new altcoins
new altcoins comers with advertising and marketing doing good in current market situation. most of them are falling but no much price going down with the base currency.

Maybe we will return to the price of Bitcoin 2 years ago because at that time Bitcoin really had a cheap price and not as high as the current price. Everyone is starting to worry about investing next year.

The wiser ones, those who understand what is currently happening with the market, are not worried. On the contrary, they are making their portfolio fatter. Only those who have less knowledge, those who are weak, are getting out with huge losses.

Investing should be made this year because the following year would be the total opposite of what's going on in 2018.

Crypto's journey does make many assumptions and this will be good learning for people who are able to deal with the market situation.
A good chance at this time to be able to have more coins and will improve the situation next year. Streamity has the opportunity to get back up and be valuable.

A lot of things will grow in 2019 because everyone expects that there will be a good thing that year that will reverse the situation that happened this year.
What is certain is that everyone also hopes that the same as you, including me, but even so, I think cryptocurrency cannot be predicted simply because it is difficult so we will see what happens in 2019

Just hope, can't be sure of what will happen next year because good or bad things will happen this year. Pray.  Wink
Yes, it is true that after all we can only hope for the best for the year 2019 especially since the world of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so inevitably we must follow the developments in order not to miss information

If you are still here maybe you get clear information about the crypto that will occur next year. Pray something good will happen that year for everyone who has been waiting.
I think there is no doubt that everyone will also pray for the best in 2019 because in 2018 crypto is far from what people expect so we just wait for what happens next year

We have gone through 2019 but there is no good thing waiting this year and prices are stable at prices like that. What steps do we take next? Are we going to wait for the following year?

Chill out, mate! We have not yet gone through the entire 2019. We have just begun. And so far, although we have yet to really see the bulls coming, the bears are already gone. I hope that will be a good signal of a market that makes the losses in 2018 just a thing of the past.

I also hope that even if the market has not yet recovered, the Streamity team is still working out the best plan for the best roll out of their product.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
They had such a long ICO and it finally ended recently. Tell me, has the token already been added to any exchange? If not, then on which exchanges you plan to add the token?

How long exactly? Their bitcointalk initial announcement came out ages ago so if it only finished up recently, that is a massive length of time for an ICO!

I read in their telegram channel that is already in Mercatox, but unfortunately, the price is 50% lower than it's ICO price it's kinda disappointing but they promised that they will get their exchange in full blast and will add Bitcoin and STM and will do a lot of promotion that is all they badly needed.

This is experienced by all types of Altcoin for now because the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are unstable. I'm a little sad with prices far below what I have described.

Exactly, the entire market is really bearish. We cannot expect a newcomer altcoin such as STM to perform much better than the rest. Even Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two largest cryptocurrencies are not immune to a bleeding market. As a matter of fact, the newest ones are most affected by such a poor market right now. We just need to be patient.
crypto market is not in good situation everything is falling. BTC and eth fall alot in two days
bearish trend is part of trading but its not mean that their is no place for new altcoins
new altcoins comers with advertising and marketing doing good in current market situation. most of them are falling but no much price going down with the base currency.

Maybe we will return to the price of Bitcoin 2 years ago because at that time Bitcoin really had a cheap price and not as high as the current price. Everyone is starting to worry about investing next year.

The wiser ones, those who understand what is currently happening with the market, are not worried. On the contrary, they are making their portfolio fatter. Only those who have less knowledge, those who are weak, are getting out with huge losses.

Investing should be made this year because the following year would be the total opposite of what's going on in 2018.

Crypto's journey does make many assumptions and this will be good learning for people who are able to deal with the market situation.
A good chance at this time to be able to have more coins and will improve the situation next year. Streamity has the opportunity to get back up and be valuable.

A lot of things will grow in 2019 because everyone expects that there will be a good thing that year that will reverse the situation that happened this year.
What is certain is that everyone also hopes that the same as you, including me, but even so, I think cryptocurrency cannot be predicted simply because it is difficult so we will see what happens in 2019

Just hope, can't be sure of what will happen next year because good or bad things will happen this year. Pray.  Wink
Yes, it is true that after all we can only hope for the best for the year 2019 especially since the world of cryptocurrency is difficult to predict so inevitably we must follow the developments in order not to miss information

If you are still here maybe you get clear information about the crypto that will occur next year. Pray something good will happen that year for everyone who has been waiting.
I think there is no doubt that everyone will also pray for the best in 2019 because in 2018 crypto is far from what people expect so we just wait for what happens next year

We have gone through 2019 but there is no good thing waiting this year and prices are stable at prices like that. What steps do we take next? Are we going to wait for the following year?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Activity: 588

Activity: 616

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

Activity: 862
Do the check their telegram channel they are posting a lot of updates there, they should also post it here not only on telegram, if they have people that manage their telegram they should also do the same here, it's more open here people can see because of the search engine.

It should have been done but it seems like they are too busy to reply and provide information on the progress of this project in their telegram group. So developments are not updated in their ANN thread.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Do the check their telegram channel they are posting a lot of updates there, they should also post it here not only on telegram, if they have people that manage their telegram they should also do the same here, it's more open here people can see because of the search engine.

Activity: 2982
Merit: 597
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Activity: 322

NEO Blockchain Moscow. First meeting with NEO in Russia.

23 October 2018 at 19: 00

The NEO cryptocurrency project, also known as" Chinese Ethereum", will visit Russia this fall. The main purpose of the visit is to promote the project, as well as to attract developers to the platform.

The event will be held in conjunction with the Russian project Streamity, known for its product StreamDesk - decentralized application for buying/selling cryptocurrency via NEO smart contract.

Speakers will talk about the technical development of the NEO project in the future, the vision of the NEO platform about Smart Economy, how NEO helps to promote projects of its ecosystem and much more.

Learn more about the event: http://tceh.com/events/blockchain-neo/
Pages:
Jump to: