Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 24. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There is no addition of people who buy tokens at crowdsale runs so is it a good move to get them to reach the crowdsale?
specify what do you mean?

I just inquire about the current sale that isn't running because I see it here https://streamity.org/en/ or am my question wrong?

Sales are moving well. I and many other people came to this project at the stage of crowdsale.
There is no addition of people who buy tokens at crowdsale runs so is it a good move to get them to reach the crowdsale?

But I can assume that you are interested in the current results of crowdsale.

Your question even I do not understand.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I just inquire about the current sale that isn't running because I see it here https://streamity.org/en/ or am my question wrong?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you gives us strength to achieve the goal!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?

According to Whitepaper, STM tokens will be used to cover services during the development process. Thus, they will be more in demand once the product launches.
STM will be available on major cryptocurrency exchanges

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Streamity team with the progress which they made. StreamDesk is well-designed and easy to use.

Yes! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars using tokens!
What is Streamity portal?
All the blockchain technologies are on one portal.
It is first of all great project, bold ideas and solutions. Why would anyone buy stms?

According to Whitepaper, STM tokens will be used to cover services during the development process. Thus, they will be more in demand once the product launches.

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Streamity team with the progress which they made. StreamDesk is well-designed and easy to use.

Yes! And if you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars using tokens!
Powerful informational portal, which includes educational, information-analytical and investment resources
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Activity: 44

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

Activity: 44

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
When lambo? Grin
stay with us! and you will see how our project will fly to the moon!
📌 Streamity Roadshow Asia

💢 28 July - Asian-Pacific Blockchain Summit, Shenzhen, China.

Greetings! Asian roadshow of the team Streamity is going on. Next in line Asian-Pacific Blockchain Summit, which will be held on July 28 in Shenzhen, China.

You can learn more about the previous events, visit the news section on the official website of the project - https://streamity.org/ and also our social networks.

Learn more about Asian-Pacific Blockchain Summit here: http://www.huodongxing.com/event/6448093572500

If you have any partnership, investment or other offers, that will be interesting for both of us, and you want to meet in person, don't be shy and let us know by email [email protected], with the subject “Asia (city) meeting”.

https://streamity.org

Activity: 61
When lambo? Grin

In the parking lot, my lambo will soon be standing!

Good job Streamity!
Pages:
Jump to: