Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 26. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ok Could you explain - What is it StreamDesk?
Yes, sure   Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security

What about fees?
our fees are low 0-2%, because we do not deal with fiat currencies, it can be transferred directly between users.  And rates are collected from major exchanges, and will be used to set the market rates for our exchange service.
StreamDesk service embodies the idea of a truly fair exchange between individuals!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Yes, sure   Streamdesk is a service designed to exchange cryptocurrencies for fiat currencies, using smart contracts. Streamdesk will also ensure immediate, efficient, and secure mutual exchange of cryptocurrencies for most existing cryptocurrencies in the market.
We strive for equal rights of all users interested in buying or selling cryptocurrency without the need for exchange offices, stock exchanges, or any intermediaries.

How can I use it?

It is super easy -  Register, place orders, and exchange cryptos for fiat currencies in any way that is convenient for you, and Streamdesk will take care of your security

What about fees?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

How can I use it?

Activity: 55

How can I use it?
Activity: 48
Activity: 55
Will I get any email about schedule?

Yes, sure

Thanks for asking – We are going to inform everyone about webinars via the mailing list. In addition you ll get all news and info which should be useful for you! Enjoy your day!

Got it. Interesting
I am going to participate in your ICO. What is your uniqueness?

nice decisio

Hello! Glad to hear it! First of all - The Streamity project includes several unique ideas with high potential.
Just imagine: The uniqueness of the information and analytical resource is that any user can add high-quality content to the site! This content will be published after verification by a professional content manager.

Will you give some tasks?
Of course users will receive specific technical tasks on the site.
All you need in order to start working is to download a special form and fill it. Each task will have minimum requirements.
We will create a quality and convenient service together, because we make it for ourselves! We will translate our entire library into the most popular languages and it will be available to the entire community anywhere in the world!!!

So we can use the platform and be engaged in processing of building it, and get our tokens?

You all got it right. Exactly

Grin

Yes, sure

Thanks for asking – We are going to inform everyone about webinars via the mailing list. In addition you ll get all news and info which should be useful for you! Enjoy your day!

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio

Hello! Glad to hear it! First of all - The Streamity project includes several unique ideas with high potential.
Just imagine: The uniqueness of the information and analytical resource is that any user can add high-quality content to the site! This content will be published after verification by a professional content manager.

All you need in order to start working is to download a special form and fill it. Each task will have minimum requirements.
We will create a quality and convenient service together, because we make it for ourselves! We will translate our entire library into the most popular languages and it will be available to the entire community anywhere in the world!!!

So we can use the platform and be engaged in processing of building it, and get our tokens?

You all got it right. Exactly
Activity: 185
Merit: 3

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio

Activity: 59

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

nice decisio
Activity: 59

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting
Activity: 370
Merit: 100

Yes, sure

Got it. Interesting

Yes, sure

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Hello, but how can I exchange usd for eth?)

It's very simple! You should submit a bid.

I did one today, it's very simple and fast

An application on the website, right?

The idea is great, really. But there are not enough people on the platform. Transactions await for a long time

Tell me what are the plans for the future? Will there be any innovations?

Earn a lot of money and increase the popularity of crypto currency among people)

Cheesy
Have I understood correctly that the exchange without commission is only for now, and the commission will appear in the future?

Yes, you are right. The commission will vary from 0-2%, depending on the cost of the privilege package that you choose.

I got it, it's like a membership fee for using the service, right?

Yes, you're right.

And the payment will be in the STM tokens?

Yes, we currently have a crowdsale and I recommend you to buy them because you will have a great bonus.

Excellent system of bonuses!
I was able to get a lot of tokens!

You lucky! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: