Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 16. (Read 79685 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How high do people think this could go?  .001 USD?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
I just logged into an exchange which I didn't know I ever deposited money into it..Now I just stumbled somewhere over this coin and bought about 44.000

Do you guys think thats was a stupid decision? I just thought "fuck it, go for broke" since I didn't really care about the deposit I founded and since lot of people are trading this coin, I thought, who knows, maybe it will sometimes go to 10000% and I made a good amount of money.

I still didn't figured it out whats the sense of behind this coin and like I read the developers are kinda dead.

I'm going to be picking up about 25million I think in a bit when some funds clear up, just in case something happens. So, you'd be asking the wrong guy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
These coins are really cheap for a reason. Huge supply and very low demand and inactive devs is what has killed this coin even before making it's way.
Activity: 23
I just logged into an exchange which I didn't know I ever deposited money into it..Now I just stumbled somewhere over this coin and bought about 44.000

Do you guys think thats was a stupid decision? I just thought "fuck it, go for broke" since I didn't really care about the deposit I founded and since lot of people are trading this coin, I thought, who knows, maybe it will sometimes go to 10000% and I made a good amount of money.

I still didn't figured it out whats the sense of behind this coin and like I read the developers are kinda dead.

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Something really nice to see   Wink

Continue with your StrongHands  💪
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
which is the function of the new version of maxmoney on facebook?

Seems that the original version just can send less of 1billion.

but it is important to pos?

Acctually, if want to stack yes! seems it's needing billion to ...
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Tomorrow we will test 50 000 .  Shocked
Activity: 182

but it is important to pos?
Activity: 110

Activity: 182
Activity: 85
If PAC coin can SHND can also do it.
Activity: 116
Hello

Thinking about buying into this coin...  But having a hard time finding info about the dev.  Are they or (he/she) still around?  Has not seen any activity on Github since Feb.

Thank you.
Activity: 114
O preço é muito bom !!!  Além disso, o projeto me parece muito promissor no longo prazo ...  Vai pro nosso portfólio de investimentos ...
Agree but we need more news about shnd. Where can we find them?
Ao que tudo indica, esse parece ser o Twitter Oficial deles ... https://twitter.com/Strong_handz  ... Em uma postagem de 14 de Dezembro de 2017, eles prometeram atualizações para janeiro de 2018. Vamos acompanhar ....
Activity: 476
O preço é muito bom !!!  Além disso, o projeto me parece muito promissor no longo prazo ...  Vai pro nosso portfólio de investimentos ...
Agree but we need more news about shnd. Where can we find them?
Activity: 114
Activity: 476
This coin is flying to the moon.
Activity: 21
Where are the whale grids? It's time to show up and play the price on the floor to buy more !!!

Top 10, appear, burn only 5,000,000,000 coins for our joy!  Cool Grin
Beam me up!
don't buy this coin, this coin is dead, xp will reach 50 dogecoin but this will be worth of 0.00001 dogecoin in the future

Total Supply Comparison:

12,390,920,701 SHND
1,733,980,126,724 SPRTS
1,841,395,638,392 DCN

Strong hands total supply is less than SPRTS & DCN.
I will keep buying this coin.

You should never, never doubt something that no one is sure of.
Beam me up!
impossible download wallet - dev where are you ?

Link to download wallet : https://mega.nz/#!pUgmlBiJ!nd69pzoh-em275wgYTbYh3VJMnSx7Lv-pEDLryZTXBg

Cheers  💪
Activity: 183
you have so much why not airdrop or giveaway this ?

Airdrop in discord and telegram.

And at twitter too https://twitter.com/DealsATM/status/949286621169496064
Pages:
Jump to: