Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 11. (Read 79684 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
тaк чтo мoнeтa мepтвaя  Huh Huh Huh

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
Looking at this coin , is like Christmas every day
question the total supply number everywhere shows 12.5 billion, I know that looks to me incorrect based on daily sales volume, and here you state around 800 billion, which to me looks more likely, where do you find this number for verification?  Thanks and God Speed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Why shnd stop see pac coin Sad

The reason is that not everyone here is strong, we have some weak holders with poor mentality, so when they see little percentage, they sell. If we all buy and hold, we will archive great result. It will be easy for us to get to 1sat.
I agree but the problem is, people see a penny profit and they start selling.
Activity: 476
I found that the official HP was updated.
That's a great news!! He is alive!!
http://stronghands.github.io/
Thats great bro,lets see if we have nice news from devs.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
i'm more interested to know if this project is being developed. unfortunately, i sold my pac coins this end of summer because there was no news about the project and no updates, now i se the project has taken new life and it's growing.

if devs communicate more clearly to us investors it would be way better for the growth of the project.

so for the moment i keep my stronghands but i'd like to know if there are any plan to reduce the circulating supply which is gigantic and see some movement in terms of usability roadmap.

Join discord buddy! You get all your answers there and meet the team.
https://discord.gg/rts5QPQ
Activity: 110
Where are the whale grids? It's time to show up and play the price on the floor to buy more !!!

Top 10, appear, burn only 5,000,000,000 coins for our joy!  Cool Grin

Not sure, it will make the number of coins increase, and the value hardly, well i'm wanna buy in a better price now too ...  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
i'm more interested to know if this project is being developed. unfortunately, i sold my pac coins this end of summer because there was no news about the project and no updates, now i se the project has taken new life and it's growing.

if devs communicate more clearly to us investors it would be way better for the growth of the project.

so for the moment i keep my stronghands but i'd like to know if there are any plan to reduce the circulating supply which is gigantic and see some movement in terms of usability roadmap.

Activity: 85
You can now vote SHND to be listed in mercatox here for free -->  https://t.co/Tl9Z0V1qL6?amp=1

Let’s do this and get SHND listed in Mercatox Cool
Activity: 868
Merit: 116

The reason is that not everyone here is strong, we have some weak holders with poor mentality, so when they see little percentage, they sell. If we all buy and hold, we will archive great result. It will be easy for us to get to 1sat.
Activity: 149
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
LOL Grin  Grin  Grin "only fools buy lambos" this made my day. however I can honestly confirm that this coin really has a potential and will surpass dogecoin in very short period of time because of its skaking feature which dogecoin software does not provide. Also it has a large and strong community comparing to dogecoin but nothing to be expected in crypto so there is no investment advice from my side

You both are fools, this coin is not going to be around 2 dogecoins within next month. so just sell all your coins and purchase litecoin again. Cheesy Smiley

I just bought this coin and only spent 1 LTC for 65m coins. Let's what the this coin will do.
 Cool Grin Roll Eyes Tongue

one LTC is much I just bought 67M for 60€ xD

Look man you do what you do, I'm holding StrongHand. Lite coin is good but in a month or so you might be able to get Toyota Camry on your profit, I'm more interested about a nice Lambo. But yes only fools are driving Lambos.

Thanks GOODCASH for that positive feedback.
Find me on Facebook
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I found that the official HP was updated.
That's a great news!! He is alive!!
http://stronghands.github.io/
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
LOL Grin  Grin  Grin "only fools buy lambos" this made my day. however I can honestly confirm that this coin really has a potential and will surpass dogecoin in very short period of time because of its skaking feature which dogecoin software does not provide. Also it has a large and strong community comparing to dogecoin but nothing to be expected in crypto so there is no investment advice from my side

You both are fools, this coin is not going to be around 2 dogecoins within next month. so just sell all your coins and purchase litecoin again. Cheesy Smiley

I just bought this coin and only spent 1 LTC for 65m coins. Let's what the this coin will do.

Look man you do what you do, I'm holding StrongHand. Lite coin is good but in a month or so you might be able to get Toyota Camry on your profit, I'm more interested about a nice Lambo. But yes only fools are driving Lambos.

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time

тaк чтo мoнeтa мepтвaя  Huh Huh Huh

Are serious dude ? Open your eyes,  it's live and kicking all day long. I think it's about 800 billion coins, it's an open source public coin and it's looks like entirely available in the markets. If this coin gets a little attention to get in few other exchanges and I hope if DEV burns some of this coins, I think this coin can be my smartest investments ever.
Looking at this coin , is like Christmas every day
Activity: 149
Shnd stop but pac coin yet Continuation  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Where can I find a working windows wallet.  The link on the first ANN page doesnt work.  

you have two choices
here is the wallet compiled as original from source in OP, both win and OSX wallets are available
this version is generally fine to use, but there is an issue where creating a transactoin over 2billion coins can break your wallet

also here is a specially created wallet that will open borken wallets for the handy extraction of associated privatekeys

https://github.com/bumbacoin/Stronghands-wallets

here is another version, it will mostly prevent you from borking your wallet (as above) by limiting transaction sizes to 1billion,
there are apparently still ways to bork your wallet with it,
also, it will prevent stakes that are over 1 billion, which might be problematic.

https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases

Activity: 165
Where can I find a working windows wallet.  The link on the first ANN page doesnt work. 
Activity: 76
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

Activity: 107
What is current supply?
Pages:
Jump to: