Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 12. (Read 79684 times)

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
I'm watching chart of the coinmarket and I see that several Doge holders are raising that coin, it has a legal name, but we need a basis to keep up prices, can we believe it's just a bomb?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there any other way to purchase some coins other than coinexchange cuz they are not accepting new registrations for atleast 4-5 days..
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Seriously guys, just buy and get as much coins as you can while its still cheap!  2018 and 2019 and beyond, are the years for crypto!  Im looking to purchase a new home and my dream car very soon!... Cheers to everyone!  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Can you post an invite link for discord? Those links don't work for me

Here is the link https://discord.gg/ecQZaz

Thanks, it worked!

Here is the link https://discord.gg/ecQZaz
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Cn you post correct link to discord channel?
I just copied the link, don't work for you?
Activity: 2
Cn you post correct link to discord channel?
Hi. I need help i tried everything. I have tried send to much hands and my wallet is broken. I tried to get private key from stronghands_MaxMoneyIncrease, but i can't. What i need to do? Please help.
Use discord chat, there are many people to help you   https://discordapp.com/channels/396700779618107394/397339888019832833
Activity: 2
Hi. I need help i tried everything. I have tried send to much hands and my wallet is broken. I tried to get private key from stronghands_MaxMoneyIncrease, but i can't. What i need to do? Please help.
Does anyone know whats going on with this coin? Are they re organizing it? New Website coming soon? Whats the deal with their future plans?

Look at the ManOnMission said, yes mate, they are doing the "job"
what is the future of this coin ? if it has any .. i mean its price is something that is inviting but then it graph is totally flat in the last 2 years. seems no one did any transactions with this coin and it seemed dormant. but if something is going on behind the curtain then please let the community know. there are a few that might get in the game depending upon the development of the coin
Lot of new things are going to happen, there is a new website in development and also they are trying to get listed in other exchanges  Smiley
Join discord to get more updates!

Very nice news mate, im very hapyy to know that  Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
what is the future of this coin ? if it has any .. i mean its price is something that is inviting but then it graph is totally flat in the last 2 years. seems no one did any transactions with this coin and it seemed dormant. but if something is going on behind the curtain then please let the community know. there are a few that might get in the game depending upon the development of the coin
Lot of new things are going to happen, there is a new website in development and also they are trying to get listed in other exchanges  Smiley
Join discord to get more updates!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo Dev, which you said about The entire cryptocurrency community suffer from one ailment. The ailment of disloyalty. That is true and humane, because everyone is trying to find the maximum profit. I hope Stronghands to be one of the best projects that will last forever.
copper member
Activity: 217
Well I'm in an unfortunate position.  This looks awesome and I want some but I just cashed out all my btc, and none of my miners work. >.<

I may try to get in on this in the future when there's an exchange to buy off of.  Damn, missin' out here. :/
what had happened to your miners?
Activity: 7
it was about $705-720 USD
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: