Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 45. (Read 79734 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Nice! well Bitcoin is Satoshi, Litecoin is Litoshi, Dogecoin is Shibe what is the smaller unit of StrongHands?   Huh Grin
Great! Bumba! but instead of a wallet that can send billions, can you release a wallet with reduced fees or no fees, 0.01 shnd is a high fee! give you 1kk shnd for that wallet Grin  sendig fees are ending with bitcoin ... and the max number of coins, shnd is inflationary? will always generate coins?

for a coin with over 630 billion coins 0.01 is a tiny fee. lol

but you can experiment with changing the tx fee by going into debug/console
Code:
settxfee value

How can we be sure there are 639 billion coins that are not 90 billion as the coinmarket has reported.

Think that te explorer is more realisty, have lots of time that the coimarket is 90bi

could not change the fees

settxfee
is a real and is rounded to 0.01 (cent)
Minimum and default transaction fee per KB is 1 cent (code -1)

Ok,acctually this fee is a tiny fee, was thinking in use this coin for future projects, faucet, gamming ... a no fee would be a must, but ok you right!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Great! Bumba! but instead of a wallet that can send billions, can you release a wallet with reduced fees or no fees, 0.01 shnd is a high fee! give you 1kk shnd for that wallet Grin  sendig fees are ending with bitcoin ... and the max number of coins, shnd is inflationary? will always generate coins?

Code:
settxfee value

How can we be sure there are 639 billion coins that are not 90 billion as the coinmarket has reported.
Activity: 19
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Is anyone even (still) working on this coin?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
How much time is needed for SHND to reach 500 Satoshi?
1 day
Activity: 12
How much time is needed for SHND to reach 500 Satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

Code:
settxfee value
great job bumbacoin , i think the next step is : make a website that stands out ! will work on it once the promo video is done ! stay strong hands  Wink Cheesy
Nice!!!What do I do to help you.
Activity: 24
great job bumbacoin , i think the next step is : make a website that stands out ! will work on it once the promo video is done ! stay strong hands  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 47
on marketcap says 90billion and on the explorer 600plus billion in circulations
i'm a bit confused.
legendary
is there a wallet for this coin

have a look here,
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases
a while ago there was an issue with sending too many coins = breaking yr wallet,
so i did a small fix and compiled new versions

the explorer is taking a long while to sync ... only half way and been at it for quite some time ..
it's here, still needs a little tweaking but i'm waiting till it finishes syncing
http://173.254.204.74:3001
stiil selling it less of 0.0002 doge  Angry  Cry
Activity: 10
is there a wallet for this coin
Nova did come price to .00029000 doge. It will come to .1 doge right now. 😀😀😀😀
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Just wanna say good job everyone for doing what you can to promote this coin.  Stay Strong!  Wink
Activity: 24
the promo video is almost ready , ! stay strong hands  Grin Grin
Activity: 23

i'm in process for setting up the explorer now.
should be ready tomorrow at latest Smiley

VAILLANT BATTLE SIR, YOU ARE AWESOME.
legendary

i'm in process for setting up the explorer now.
should be ready tomorrow at latest Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: