Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 40. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hi,
Anyone feel like expressing a couple top selling point's here?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Still waiting for my coins to mature.  I shall keep strong hands for this!!   Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello world!
I want to promote a kind of air drop.
The idea is to encourage people to install SHND wallet and to stake this coin on personal computers .
I am sure that a lot of people keep the coin into the exchanges accounts and does not stake it.
How come you have a staking coin but do not stake it ?
Please give me your ideas about how to prove that users had installed the  SHND wallet on his/her computer ?
To send a video made with iphone or android  ? Images will prove the wallet is working and the receiving account called in this air drop.
This will be interesting.....I am so happy.
Second...what do you suggest the air drop quantity of SHND to be for a single account ? Something that will be incentive but not to send me to bankrupcy....
Thank you!

I cannot forget to tell you our motto :
Only the strongest hands will win.

P.S. I have buyed SHND in 2015 for 1 satoshi/SHND. The second day I realize the real price was just 0.001 satoshi s and  that I just have lost my bloody 0.15 BTC.
The decision was weird.... if the SHND is so cheap....let me buy more.......
  What is the real power of a coin ?
Answer : The community. The people. We,  all of us.
If we will be a big community that will love SHND, SHND will be powerful.
Do you know why the DASh value is more than 300 USD a piece ? Because they have a very strong community.
 The second community after bitcoin.
The community is the real value of a coin.  

thank u!. i agree the community is the real value of a coin.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Now this project is very nice and easy to understand. I am very happy to see this project, and have many followers for individuals.
Activity: 112

those who no longer want coins can give it to me  Grin
you have to do something to get this money up. But i believe in this coin and i buy a lot of
Activity: 47
this coin offers no real tech over other similar clone coin, at the moment there is no team, no road map no direction. trading is not enough for a coin to become something. real world implementation it's needed it, other wise nothing will happen. most coins suffer from the same issue.
i still hold 500 mil of this coin but the more the months pass the more i don't see  any improvement of substance. on coinexchange alone there are 18 billions coins for sell order, i repeat 18000000000 billion plus coin for sale.

Do not be a child. If you put your dollars in a bank you will receive 1-2% per year as interest. SHND brings 9% per month.
Now, to make money in crypto world you must be a Whale.
For example...if you have in your BTC account....let us say 0.0000000558 satoshi, you cannot say Bitcoin is bad and you do not see a future for it.
500 mil SHND means about.....0.0021385 BTC.
After you will buy the 18 billion from coinexchange....you will start to see a bright future for SHND.
I can guarantee . You can say bad words because you do not have any exposure.
Bad words will affect the price, going south. Is this your real intention ??
Now, let us remember the first words of Mr Briggs who has created SHND
The entire cryptocurrency community suffer from one ailment. The ailment of disloyalty. It's cancer that is eating away at every community on this forum. This coin solves that problem. If you got dem weak hands, this coin aint for you. If you can go the distance crank up dem miners and get to work.

i appreciate your reply, but i must state that you should read carefully to what i said. mine was a lament because i asked many times for simple questions regarding the coin direction but received none. i see no badmouthing in what i said , it's just a crude observtion.
if you are the dev of the coin than please explain where you want to take this coin. thank you.
Activity: 51
Good Morning!

I believe in SHND, so much that I bought 1 Billion and 500 Million of that coin. I am also communicating and with the true conviction that it was an excellent investment in the long run. By the end of next month I will acquire another 2 Billion.

For those who are in doubt, I thought and follow as example several currencies that are in circulation and that their valuation took time.

Have patience and believe me.
Activity: 69
this coin offers no real tech over other similar clone coin, at the moment there is no team, no road map no direction. trading is not enough for a coin to become something. real world implementation it's needed it, other wise nothing will happen. most coins suffer from the same issue.
i still hold 500 mil of this coin but the more the months pass the more i don't see  any improvement of substance. on coinexchange alone there are 18 billions coins for sell order, i repeat 18000000000 billion plus coin for sale.

Do not be a child. If you put your dollars in a bank you will receive 1-2% per year as interest. SHND brings 9% per month.
Now, to make money in crypto world you must be a Whale.
For example...if you have in your BTC account....let us say 0.0000000558 satoshi, you cannot say Bitcoin is bad and you do not see a future for it.
500 mil SHND means about.....0.0021385 BTC.
After you will buy the 18 billion from coinexchange....you will start to see a bright future for SHND.
I can guarantee . You can say bad words because you do not have any exposure.
Bad words will affect the price, going south. Is this your real intention ??
Now, let us remember the first words of Mr Briggs who has created SHND
The entire cryptocurrency community suffer from one ailment. The ailment of disloyalty. It's cancer that is eating away at every community on this forum. This coin solves that problem. If you got dem weak hands, this coin aint for you. If you can go the distance crank up dem miners and get to work.
Activity: 47
i still hold 500 mil of this coin but the more the months pass the more i don't see  any improvement of substance. on coinexchange alone there are 18 billions coins for sell order, i repeat 18000000000 billion plus coin for sale.
Can anybody have a guide on how to make a mine?
Ps http://www.hands.tech/ is unattainable
I hope we can get some dev on this coin.  I really like the idea.  No issues with wallet, transactions, etc . . .

It is very important that the Value Out limit be corrected. If a simple withdrawal surpasses the 1999.999.999 the trasanccion will be invalid and it breaks ...

you'll see the version forked by me does make it impossible to break it.

Someone has completed POS mining? After 30 days they credit 100% of the coins on the wallet?

there are two things to consider,

minimum stake age is 30 days, so the first 30 days of your stake will be 0%

then the return will be 100% per year, so if your stake is 60 days old,
30 days at 0%,
then 30days / 365days * 100% = 8.21%

I was thinking 100% since the first month or at least% every week if they put in the wallet a large amount of coins
Can no one but Jackson Briggs alter or moderate the ANN?

If we will find another developer, a new ANN page can be opened by the new developer who will takeover the project.
This was the case with Velvet78 who have takeover 1337 project.
I hope Bumba will change his minds and will accept to be our leader.

Can no one but Jackson Briggs alter or moderate the ANN?  Looks like we got ourselves a spammer for DIME coin too.

Oh ya, all the text is in red . . that means it must be a solid coin
gtfo
Activity: 21
Hello guys, i have created these graphics resources for StrongHands. Hope you like them. Grin Grin

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bqg4sujb16b3pjm/AADBZIS9ts7iJ3dmovEz2blEa?dl=0
Activity: 51
Good Morning!

I bought 1 billion and 500 million of this Promising Currency. Thanks to the developers ... I'll be with her at TradeSatoshi ... and let's hope for a return in 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
Everything appears to be working fine with this project but i strongly recommend that the dev should remove [Now on Cryptsy] from the topic because cryptsy now belongs to the history.

Come oooonnnn,Bumba ! Please be our leader!
You seem to know so many interesting things about crypto....
I promise I will make you SHND billionaire....  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

So, the stake % is not 100% per month, but 8.21 for the first 2 months and then 8.21% applied to a compound base... about 9% per month.
In this case I have to declare that SHND price is very low now.  Only 8.21% for 60 days ? This is ridiculous.....I was expecting 100% every single day..... Smiley
And...please do not forget....Only the strongest hands will win.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

It is very important that the Value Out limit be corrected. If a simple withdrawal surpasses the 1999.999.999 the trasanccion will be invalid and it breaks ...

you'll see the version forked by me does make it impossible to break it.

Someone has completed POS mining? After 30 days they credit 100% of the coins on the wallet?

there are two things to consider,

minimum stake age is 30 days, so the first 30 days of your stake will be 0%

then the return will be 100% per year, so if your stake is 60 days old,
30 days at 0%,
then 30days / 365days * 100% = 8.21%
Pages:
Jump to: