Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 41. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Someone has completed POS mining? After 30 days they credit 100% of the coins on the wallet?
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
Quite surreal to see the expression [Now on Cryptsy] as a title of a thread in 2017 Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Well I have transferred all my 100 million out of Crytopia into my wallet,
bloody wallet is locked and I seem to have lost my coins at this time.
my wallet shows (encrypted and is currently locked)
I know all my passwords but that doesn't make a difference.
any help is appreciated

Activity: 9
Advertiser77, Bumba, and the rest of you should join us on he telegram page.
Also, I suggest Bumbag creates a new ANN thread for SHND

i'm sorry i'm not interested in creating a thread or even joining telegram :p

i have mentioned in the slack that i am willing to help a little, but not to get very involved.
i have enough going on at the moment that even using Telegram is an unwelcome addition to my life

i dont know if these slack invites are still useful,
but anyone interested in making a new ANN and would like to talk to me
please join Smiley

It is very important that the Value Out limit be corrected. If a simple withdrawal surpasses the 1999.999.999 the trasanccion will be invalid and it breaks ...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

i'm sorry i'm not interested in creating a thread or even joining telegram :p

i have mentioned in the slack that i am willing to help a little, but not to get very involved.
i have enough going on at the moment that even using Telegram is an unwelcome addition to my life

i dont know if these slack invites are still useful,
but anyone interested in making a new ANN and would like to talk to me
please join Smiley

Activity: 69
Thank you old man for your appreciation.
I regret I am not a coder to resolve all the tech problems. I am just an economist.
So, you have two problems :
The simplest is the wallet is not syncing. You must create the Stronghands.conf file and put in it all active nodes addresses from Novaexchange.
The second problem is more complicated.  If you do not remember the password....nobody can recover your coins.

There are two new markets for SHND. I will sell 100 mill SHND underestimated to promote these markets.
So, let us say... 5000 dogetoshi per 1 SHND (the BID market is about 6000 dogetoshi on NOVA).
For beginners : just buy from coingather.com and tradesatoshi.com with 5000 dogetoshi per SHND, move the SHND from these market to Novaexchange.com or Coinexchange.io and sell SHND with 6000 dogetoshis.
I will not lose because a dumper just sold me on Coingather.com with 3000 dogetoshis last night.
Probably he/she does not know that only the strongest hands will win......
It is a simple exercise.

Activity: 80
I have just transferred 100 mill into my wallet after it synced and  backed up
problems seemed to have arised, the wallet is locked and I can not open it at all,
the coins have not arrived, I transferred them from Cryptopia

So even though I have my pass phase correct to open the wallet, the lock on the bottom right does not unlock/ and there are no active connections
any detailed suggestions are greatly appreciated

also advertiser77, I think your doing a great job, I wish you all the best
Activity: 3
I got it I think. That's for everyone help
Activity: 9

That's!! I say the same thing !!
Ok so I must have missed a step. I opened the dtronghands.conf file and replaced it all with the new ones. Saved it and kept it in that same folder. I went to the website and downloaded the stronghands file and replaced all those as well. I opened the wallet and it still won't connect to the network. What else am I missing?
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I have a question... I have moved 200k coins to my wallet from coinexchange.io and none of them are showing up in my desktop SHND wallet. Is there something wrong with the wallet or did I download something wrong? Thanks for your time.

Follow the directions posted above to get the wallet synced.  It works.  I did the same thing a few days ago and my coins are now maturing to start staking. If you have any questions, drop them here and someone will be happy to assist you.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
I have a question... I have moved 200k coins to my wallet from coinexchange.io and none of them are showing up in my desktop SHND wallet. Is there something wrong with the wallet or did I download something wrong? Thanks for your time.

Is your wallet fully synced and connected?
Activity: 47
that's a trillion plus strong hands in ciculation
with plenty of addresses holding 20 billions plus each.
i bought myself 500millions yet without a roadmap a dev  and realworld implementetion/use,creating contracts with actual businesses, this coin will go nowhere and it's way too ambitious considering no one of the creators are doing anything.
i have the feeling that the bigger holders are just waiting for the coin to get some volume from newby investors which make the mystake like me to jump in into the cheapest coin only to serve as a scapegoat for those that came in early and make them few thousands and dump the coin.
Activity: 69
I AM ALSO WANT TO SUPPORT SHND TO PROMOTE MY FRIENDS TO PURCHASE  BUT I CAN UNDERSTANDING TOTAL COIN SUPPLY  AND CIRCULATING SUPPLY  I APPRECIATE PERSONS WHO ADDED AND VOTED AT ANOTHER EXCHANGES WHO WILL GIVE INFORMATION OFF TOTAL COINS OR MAX COINS PLEASE TELL ME WHO EVER MAY BE HOW TO CHECK TO CHECK TOTAL OR MAX COIN

My dear, SHND has two explorers, listed on coinmarketkap.com.
 You will find the numer of coin using the explorer Here >

https://richlist.cryptobe.com/StrongHands

If you will install a SHND wallet, just open a console and type GETINFO command.
You will see a lot of information, including the number of coins in circulating.

Keep in mind that on the Internet, big letters means that you shout.

Good luck and remember...

Only the strongest hand will win.
Activity: 26
I AM ALSO WANT TO SUPPORT SHND TO PROMOTE MY FRIENDS TO PURCHASE  BUT I CAN UNDERSTANDING TOTAL COIN SUPPLY  AND CIRCULATING SUPPLY  I APPRECIATE PERSONS WHO ADDED AND VOTED AT ANOTHER EXCHANGES WHO WILL GIVE INFORMATION OFF TOTAL COINS OR MAX COINS PLEASE TELL ME WHO EVER MAY BE HOW TO CHECK TO CHECK TOTAL OR MAX COIN
Activity: 112
Replace Bitcoin with StrongHands

%APPDATA%\Stronghands
thanks Smiley now i'm at 3 coin day Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Ok. We just won the PAID vote on Tradesatoshi.com.
So, nowadays, SHND will be traded on>
1. Novaexchange.com
2. Coinexchange.io
3. Coingather.com
4. Tradesatoshi.com
Nice...... Grin
Please do not forget :
Only the strongest hands will win.

Good to hear.  Thank you.  I'll see about trading over at Nova, now that Cryptopia is ending.  Any thing else in the works?  I'm thinking that now would be a good time to buy some more . . .  Will check back for more updates.

And thank you to advertiser77 . . much appreciated.
Activity: 84
Ok. We just won the PAID vote on Tradesatoshi.com.
So, nowadays, SHND will be traded on>
1. Novaexchange.com
2. Coinexchange.io
3. Coingather.com
4. Tradesatoshi.com
Nice...... Grin
Please do not forget :
Only the strongest hands will win.

great job ,go ahead ,i keep watching ,i Will keep my eyes here to know newest update!
Pages:
Jump to: