Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 13. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
How much does express delivery to Germany cost?   ?
Activity: 61
Is there a guide explaining how one can connect Sugi Card to the mobile app on smartphone? 
Activity: 26
I can’t find Sugi app in the AppStore… Did anyone have the same problem?
As far as i know, the apps will be released in January, 2019. They aren’t available for downloading so far.
Activity: 45
I can’t find Sugi app in the AppStore… Did anyone have the same problem?
Activity: 53
Are  Sugi Cards already available for purchase?
Yes, it’s already possible to order them. And delivery takes 7-14 days.
Activity: 294
Are  Sugi Cards already available for purchase?
Activity: 59
Is it possible to buy Sugi Card only via your official site?
Activity: 63
Is any guarantee for Sugi Card provided? What if it breaks down in several days after I receive it?   
Activity: 60
Guys , will there be any specials on Sugi Card purchase before the New Year? For example, additional iscounts or anything like that?
Activity: 60
It’s interesting whether I will be able to get my money back if I don’t like Sugi Card. 
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is adjustment of your own design available?
As far as i know, it is not, but Sugi’s managers promise that such an opportunity will be provided.
Activity: 308
Is adjustment of your own design available?
Activity: 152
I’d like to order a big parcel of Sugi cards. Are there any special offers for such a case?
As far as I know, yes. You should contact the support team, they will explain the details.
Activity: 32
I’d like to order a big parcel of Sugi cards. Are there any special offers for such a case?
Activity: 224
When will Sugi Card start operating? Will it be possible to pay for purchases with cryptocurrencies from the very beginning? 
Activity: 61
What will i have to do if someone steals my Sugi Card?   
Activity: 59
Is it possible to get an opportunity to work with new cryptocurrencies only for paid subscription?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
What includes  Sugi Card adjustment which costs 10 Euros?   
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
If the system starts supporting new cryptocurrencies, will it be necessary to order a new Sugi Card?
If you have a subscription, a new card will be sent to you for free.
Activity: 121
If the system starts supporting new cryptocurrencies, will it be necessary to order a new Sugi Card?
Pages:
Jump to: