Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sugi NFC Cryptocurrency Wallet Card now Worldwide AND at a Reduced Price - page 17. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
If someone gets to know PIN code of my Sugi Card, will i be able to somehow change it?
Activity: 60
If a lost card is restored, will i still have the funds that were stored on it? 
Activity: 238
Let’s say my card was stolen. Will i have to pay to restore it?
Yes, you will have to pay its full price.
Activity: 26
Let’s say my card was stolen. Will i have to pay to restore it?
Activity: 45
Isn’t it possible to restore the card if QR code is lost?
Yes, it’s impossible to restore a card without it, so store it carefully Smiley
Activity: 294
Isn’t it possible to restore the card if QR code is lost?
Activity: 158
Hi. What countries will it be possible to use Sugi in the near future? I hope that Southeast Asia is a priority for developers.   
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Will you hold some promo actions  coincided with Christmas? I just wanna know whether the current offer is more profitable or may we expect for discounts in the future.
Activity: 308
Will it be pay extra for the use of the app? 
The team members regularly noted that the use of the apps themselves will be absolutely free.   
Activity: 121
Will it be pay extra for the use of the app? 
Activity: 157
Is there offline mode in your apps or do they require being constantly connected with the Internet?   
Activity: 55
Will i be able to protect the app with the help of a fingerprint? I wanna be sure that no one will access it without access to it without my acknowledgement. 
Activity: 170
When will apps for various platforms be released?   
According to the info from the official site, it will happen in January, 2019.
Activity: 152
When will apps for various platforms be released?   
Activity: 58
Theoretically,  the scammers access my smartphone. Will they be able to steal private keys and make transactions with the help of my card?   
Activity: 60
Hi. Will it be possible to use the app for making contactless payments with the help of smartphone? 
Activity: 238
What is the minimum version of Android that is needed to support your official app?   
Activity: 224
Hello. Will an app for mobile devices be developed by your team? Or will you buy a ready-made version? 
Activity: 32
I’d like to provide my list of offers regarding the tokens that should be added on the list of supported tokens. How can I do it?
There’s a feedback form on the site, i believe that using it is the best way.   
Activity: 252
I’d like to provide my list of offers regarding the tokens that should be added on the list of supported tokens. How can I do it?
Pages:
Jump to: