Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 137. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Dev are working on new exchanges. But it is not easy to get listed at the moment. But please know, dev team is working on new exchanges Smiley
Eventually they will come!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Is this coin currently listed just on crypopia?

Cryptopia and livecoin.net

Any hope for BITTREX?

Bittrex now almost no adds new coins, very little. I think only if pay them. Unfortunately exchanges are now looking at money more, than the quality of the coins.

Also cryptopia has been paid, I know they want money for listing coins

Yes, I think this whole question. Only bittrex wants much more.
Activity: 595
Merit: 251

Any hope for BITTREX?

Bittrex now almost no adds new coins, very little. I think only if pay them. Unfortunately exchanges are now looking at money more, than the quality of the coins.

Also cryptopia has been paid, I know they want money for listing coins

Any hope for BITTREX?

2. Of course Bittrex is a goal, this is a great exchange that would be nice visibility. But devs are serious, and know the way to Bittrex is long, so they are not going to announce any fake news or fake listings like many coins did for they are doing a really serious project. But yeah, Bittrex is definitely in mind, even if the road to reach them might be long  Grin

Bittrex is busy adding shit-tokens  Cheesy Although it adds nothing lately. Lifted snout))
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The coin seems pretty good and I'm thinking of mining it and investing in it. A few questions if someone can answer though...

1. How many SUMO can I earn each day with each RX 480?
2. Is there any work being done for this coin to get listed on Bittrex?

Hey mate, thanks for posting !

1. Come on Telegram, many miners will answer you I guess, I don't know for I'm a buyer and not a miner

2. Of course Bittrex is a goal, this is a great exchange that would be nice visibility. But devs are serious, and know the way to Bittrex is long, so they are not going to announce any fake news or fake listings like many coins did for they are doing a really serious project. But yeah, Bittrex is definitely in mind, even if the road to reach them might be long  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
The coin seems pretty good and I'm thinking of mining it and investing in it. A few questions if someone can answer though...

If you check out www.whattomine.com and look at the 'Coins' section it will tell you how many Sumokoin you will get, approx 2.5 per day for an RX480 at 800 h/s.
This return will depend on a few factors, such as type of RX480 ( I get between 750 h/s - 1000 h/s depending on card ), and miner used & miner settings.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Activity: 372
Merit: 108
still good to mine.
Im getting 5-6 coins a day using 3 GPU.
Hasing at 600-700Has ^_^
will hold it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
i have some trouble with my wallet;

yesterday i decide to mine sumocoin i donwload the wallet on my laptop to get my adress
i took the seed the private key and public key and i decide to start mining.

i have 10 sumocoin on my wallet but i cant open it ( the deamon look finish but the wallet don t load and my mac and i try on a windows laptop and i m stuck on : RESTORING WALLET processing block height# 0

my question are
 can i use my private key without the gui wallet to send my coin on exchange.
do you have any clue why the both wallet on mac and on windows don t finish to load

thank you and good luck for your project
Activity: 5
I'm running 12 GPUs (RX 570 - 6 Nitro and 6 Astrix) using XMR I'm getting between 8-9000mh (8/9 KHs) approx 24-25 coins a day.
Activity: 62
okey, I dont no why, with my R9 390 I get 650.
Activity: 20
errr... I meant 460... how in hell could I write 260... Cry

http://hpics.li/087b48a

and based on whattomine.com, it should be at least 430H/s...
Activity: 140
That's really poor, don't know what you guys are doing to get such low hash rates...
Activity: 20
Whats the hashrate with a GTX1060? With ccminer I get only 250

I'm getting 260H/s on xmr-stak (+220 on both core and RAM, TDP 80%; my GTXs 3Gb are running at 2113/4037).
Activity: 62
Whats the hashrate with a GTX1060? With ccminer I get only 250
Activity: 83
I just wanted to congrats everybody to the new website. It is really beautiful.
Jump to: