Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 150. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Profitable maybe, depends on your power cost. Others might be more profitable, at least if you sell directly.
Activity: 70
Is this coin still profitable to mine?
Almost 1 billion difficulty now... 5 times as high as 3 days ago... crazy.
Activity: 135
I do not know where my coins go from the pool.sumokoin.kom pool, Wallet took from the exchange crypt (Sumoo5H59i819DcLT3DjZVToKneE2UE5xFSGCZkzwmdkdg1W8KPF4s8CmAiNzhmEKW9VLupxAvk56JZ Yp64wTKEgKufmGzsAeq9)
At the stock exchange did not come and Support does not know either. Divorce round (((

You can not mine directly to cryptopia. It is written there on every wallet:
written, but other coins are coming
Kudato they are gone ... Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think there is a problem with your wallet because I was mining on https://pool.sumokoin.com/ and I mined 281 sumokoin and you can check my address is "Sumoo4HS4diMPerPWKETgiFjxMXjsWr2eJSUgCE99kkTJPrMUnx7Lk1WJVY2fCTWfdhyxpFdas3vmMx q8Tr6SdTmEYpSkpc5kkb"
and when I installed the graphic wallet and restored what I has using the list of words I got only 185 sumokoins
It says that the last block is 21300 is that's not correct how can fix the problem?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I do not know where my coins go from the pool.sumokoin.kom pool, Wallet took from the exchange crypt (Sumoo5H59i819DcLT3DjZVToKneE2UE5xFSGCZkzwmdkdg1W8KPF4s8CmAiNzhmEKW9VLupxAvk56JZ Yp64wTKEgKufmGzsAeq9)
At the stock exchange did not come and Support does not know either. Divorce round (((

You can not mine directly to cryptopia. It is written there on every wallet:

Read the thread and do not ask questions that already have been answered. Mining to cryptopia is not working.
Activity: 135
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Can anyone help ?

I'm trying to withdraw Sumokoin from Cryptopia to my Sumokoin desktop wallet but Cryptopia will not recognise the Payment ID generated by the desktop wallet, when I try it says "Please enter a valid Cryptonote PaymentId." and will not proceed with the withdrawal.

Help !

You don't necessarily need a Payment ID. Just copy and paste the Address. Or if you generated a Payment ID in your wallet then copy and paste the Integrated address.

Thanks, I put in the receiving address (left the payment ID blank) and that looks like it worked - waiting for transaction to confirm.

EDIT: Coin came through, now safely in desktop wallet.
Activity: 254
Merit: 121
Want to announce SUMO mining at Fairpool.
You can find it at https://sumo.fairpool.xyz

The main features:
  • Real-time stats
  • Workers support
  • Single mining port 5555 (smart algo will adjust the difficulty for each connection)
  • Instant payouts (as soon as block is unlocked by the network)
  • Config/batch command generator (handy for configuring your workers)
  • Live support chat

To start mining there point your miners to
mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Can anyone help ?

I'm trying to withdraw Sumokoin from Cryptopia to my Sumokoin desktop wallet but Cryptopia will not recognise the Payment ID generated by the desktop wallet, when I try it says "Please enter a valid Cryptonote PaymentId." and will not proceed with the withdrawal.

Help !

You don't necessarily need a Payment ID. Just copy and paste the Address. Or if you generated a Payment ID in your wallet then copy and paste the Integrated address.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Can anyone help ?

Help !
Activity: 73
Liked the name Sumocoin, the development of this project until 2018, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Gonna give this coin a try, looks like I've seen this coin a little to late though with the difficulty increase Sad

Good luck with your project Smiley
Activity: 49
still same problem:

Network disconnected
Save your seed words in order to be able to restore your wallet, then delete this folder C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and reinstall wallet

not like i said that i did before?
completely uninstalled and installed fresh with fresh sync
working for 1 time and never again
trying it 1 more time and hope the best lol
Activity: 87
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR SUMOKOIN.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
why is my wallet always working only for the first time after installation and when i close it, i just cant sync anymore.

its saying network disconnected but when i reinstall it works for the first time again.

https://i.imgur.com/m0hbK1T.png

Save your seed words in order to be able to restore your wallet, then delete this folder C:\ProgramData\sumokoin and reinstall wallet
Activity: 105
Can I mine with CPU? And what will be the profitability?

Sure, go with the Sumo Easy Miner. However I'm not sure if it does worth it at the moment. My i5 6600K can do 80-110 H/s average, stock settings.
why is my wallet always working only for the first time after installation and when i close it, i just cant sync anymore.

its saying network disconnected but when i reinstall it works for the first time again.

https://i.imgur.com/m0hbK1T.png
Jump to: