Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 153. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Well... I'm still a noob so you have to wait until one of the pros can respond to this quesion.

Or you join our telegram channel and ask there  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Correct!

Thank you ! And just another question: Can I start the wallet as a server, so that all machines would mine to the one wallet? otherweise i would have to manage multiple wallets (pro machine) Smiley
Hi. May I ask you, I am trying to mine on pool.sumokoin.com/ and to mine to an cryptopia.co.nz address.
But the cryptopia wallet needs a payment_id as well. But I do not see any way how to provide it in the XMR-Stak-AMD config.
Any advice would be appreciated Smiley Thank you

Don't mine to cryptopia. They won't accept pool-payments. Make your own sumo address. If you need help, just ask!

Hi, you mean i need a wallet first and then I can transfer it from the wallet to the cryptopia address with the payment id ?
Hi. May I ask you, I am trying to mine on pool.sumokoin.com/ and to mine to an cryptopia.co.nz address.
But the cryptopia wallet needs a payment_id as well. But I do not see any way how to provide it in the XMR-Stak-AMD config.

Don't mine to cryptopia. They won't accept pool-payments. Make your own sumo address. If you need help, just ask!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Whattomine.com is saying you will earn twice as many sumokoin compared to calculators on mining pools. Hmmmm

Why is that?
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Whattomine.com is saying you will earn twice as many sumokoin compared to calculators on mining pools. Hmmmm
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Can take 1-2 hours until the blocks are confirmed...

Why is the coin value going up that high today against the global trend?
Activity: 7
I just added my entire farm to the pool.sumokoin.com  about 1.5 hours ago.  How long does it take before I see anything in the pending balance?  I can see my hash rate. 
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
First time i saw something like this in pool.sumokoin.com Connected Miners: 315

Finally people started to realise us Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
growing! Smiley

Yes, no difference. It is not trading and the game of price coins.
At 60K bet. price 0.00007994 Amount 59999.99999999...

Well, you can buy a lot then  Grin

I already bought some earlier. Now just don't see any sense in buying. While there is no real trading. There is no reason to buy, while some people games with the price.
growing! Smiley

Well, you can buy a lot then  Grin
growing! Smiley

Activity: 67
Activity: 203
Merit: 166
1. If anyone of you in doubt abt dev intention, you can put a cautious mark here and don't invest. It's my best advice as I know I have no capability to satisfy all of you. Probably, the more we talk the more doubts will arise for some ppl.

Of course I don't invest in your scam. Or for that matter, even the concept of "investing" in cryptocurrencies is already strange. In the original sense, currencies are meant to be used as a means of exchange and store of value; they are not meant to be investment tools like stocks. To me, owning cryptocurrencies instead of fiat currencies is more like a transition from the old, unfair and malfunctioning monetary system to a new, fair and trustless one.

Disclosure: I own some Bitcoin, some Monero and some Aeon. No Sumokoin.

I started posting here primarily because you spammed some other Bitcointalk threads with your scam GUI miner advertisement, and I also felt like helping some uninformed people in this thread to realize the danger in Sumokoin.

2. I'm sure you are good enough at English to understand what "couple of days" means.

From Dictionary.com:
Idioms
a couple of, more than two, but not many, of; a small number of; a few: It will take a couple of days for the package to get there.
A dinner party, whether for a couple of old friends or eight new acquaintances, takes nearly the same amount of effort.
Also, Informal, a couple.

I do hope you also understand the meaning of it. Certainly it shouldn't be more than 10 or 20. Why don't you simply delete the download link? If you break your own promise, there'll be a consequence.

there are always some mother f**kers with BAD intention to dig into some burried sh*t. WTF consequence you promised? why did you bother with the miner, bz it's better than others? You invested to Aeon, the dead project with no devs, abandoned by those who created it and you hope the same fate for other coins. Right?

You are Vu, right? Just be calm and prove him wrong. Just do whatever you guys promised and work harder.

I did suggest you guys to be careful when doing something. In this case, you guys claimed an open source software without any proof of source code. Just be careful next time.

No, he is not me  Grin The miner was created mainly to solve our own problem, the botnets/CPU farms to take majority of mined SUMO coins from true miners not to address others' problems.

Bill happened to be a supporter of Aeon (he created the aeon.sumominer.com pool long ago) and i think he had no bad intention to post miner announcement to AEON thread that somehow insulted some sensitive ppl there.

I see the goodness in it. But I do suggest you guys to publish the code soon as you promised. Smiley Don't make this coin's reputation worse Cheesy

It's already at its worst so it cannot be worse LOL. Guys, sometimes ppl are too aggressive to interpret anything to the bad, maybe bz they are at a sensitive position, i don't mind. I setup the mining pool for aeon when all other pools gone and the coin had almost no value bz all main devs abandoned it, never calculate server fee then, and I thought I could support them with the miner. Probably, I was wrong and should leave them alone.

BTW, the miner source code has been uploaded to Github here https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoEasyMiner

I confirmed that the source code compiles and the GUI miner runs as advertised. So the scam accusation on the GUI miner is lifted now.

It's a pity that billaue caused this unnecessary drama by not releasing the source code with the binary while claiming it to be open sourced; the harsh reaction you received is totally normal and expected for any cryptocurrency communities. Nevertheless, I appreciate your contribution to the community by offering an open-sourced GUI miner (even though I'm not going to need it).

My overall negative view toward Sumokoin remains, though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin could be marketed as a coin for the darknet.  Cheesy Does the dev has any particular marketing strategy, though?
Be patient... the coin is young and the markets are not easy. Just watch and wait, as we all do. At least, price is still high for a young coin and the price seems not to go down much more...
Yeah.. Thanks. All that we have heard, not interested. The question was to the developers.
Be patient... the coin is young and the markets are not easy. Just watch and wait, as we all do. At least, price is still high for a young coin and the price seems not to go down much more...
Website will be up end of september i guess (I'm not a dev...). There will be a new roadmap as well.

It would be good if the developers have said more clearly..
Time goes by, but the coin is not decentralized. Specific people are pumping more and more coins, no normal trading, low volume. Sad.
Jump to: