Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 166. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Guys any exchange apart from cryptopia.

Devs are working on it. Right now there is only cryptopia.

Cryptopia is still showing connections to zero nodes.

Before thinking about another exchange, we should really get Crytopia the nodes they need for the wallet to function properly.

And I'm still not able to connect to any nodes with my wallet. Can you all provide a list of addnodes for the conf?

Thanks.

Try my node, 139.59.242.16:19733
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Cryptopia is still showing connections to zero nodes.

Before thinking about another exchange, we should really get Crytopia the nodes they need for the wallet to function properly.

And I'm still not able to connect to any nodes with my wallet. Can you all provide a list of addnodes for the conf?

Thanks.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Devs, may I ask how work on the Easy Miner is coming along? Can't wait for that one.
Activity: 94
the price didn't go down, the BTC price skyrocketed.

Before the skyrocket the Sumo price was ~$0.30 but just because BTC went to the moon doesn't mean SUMO is more valuable so it's price against BTC adjusted (lowered) to keep it at about the same rate of ~$0.30

Very important observation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the price didn't go down, the BTC price skyrocketed.

Before the skyrocket the Sumo price was ~$0.30 but just because BTC went to the moon doesn't mean SUMO is more valuable so it's price against BTC adjusted (lowered) to keep it at about the same rate of ~$0.30
What's the hell is going on .... the price went down significantly ... only less than 1BTC buy orders.

There will be more updates this month.
Price will go up again and also the buy orders. Come join Telegram for all the latest info JC1DA.

Hope to see you there.
Dont panic Wink

haha, I'm not panic. Just wondering what the hell is going on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
What's the hell is going on .... the price went down significantly ... only less than 1BTC buy orders.

There will be more updates this month.
Price will go up again and also the buy orders. Come join Telegram for all the latest info JC1DA.

Hope to see you there.
Dont panic Wink
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

Chill out... the coin is just 3 month old. Other coins needed years for a gui-wallet. Give devs some time to get listed on new exchanges.

Be happy about the selling noobs and get more cheap coins... :-)
Activity: 367

The developers keep silent on this question. So I think - no, soon time.

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
NEW SEED NODES ADDED

FYI, devs just added 10 more seed nodes at following locations:

1. Sydney (Australia)
2. Frankfurt (Germany)
3. London (UK)
4. Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Strasbourg (France)
6. Warsaw (Poland)
7. Miami (US)
8. New York (US)
9. Singapore
10. Bangalore (India)

Along with current nodes in Japan, Italy, Canada and France, we hope syncing speed will be improved.

You can help community by running Sumokoin nodes on your spared VPS/Servers. A Sumokoin node would take only a few MB RAM to run atm*. Thank you.

* Node can take much more RAM at initial sync. You can fine-tune that by adding --block-sync-size parameter to daemon. For example, this can run well at 512MB RAM VPS:

Code:
./sumokoind --block-sync-size 20

Quick guide to setup a node by @billaue:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20912528

Great work devs!
I will install a Sumokoin nodes later on mine VPS. Keep it up!

If you are new with Sumokoin come visit us on Telegram, come and join the community:
https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
NEW SEED NODES ADDED

FYI, devs just added 10 more seed nodes at following locations:

1. Sydney (Australia)
2. Frankfurt (Germany)
3. London (UK)
4. Amsterdam (Netherlands)
5. Strasbourg (France)
6. Warsaw (Poland)
7. Miami (US)
8. New York (US)
9. Singapore
10. Bangalore (India)

Along with current nodes in Japan, Italy, Canada and France, we hope syncing speed will be improved.

You can help community by running Sumokoin nodes on your spared VPS/Servers. A Sumokoin node would take only a few MB RAM to run atm*. Thank you.

* Node can take much more RAM at initial sync. You can fine-tune that by adding --block-sync-size parameter to daemon. For example, this can run well at 512MB RAM VPS:

Code:

Quick guide to setup a node by @billaue:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20912528
Activity: 119
I can't get a connection with the wallet. Also, Cryptopia seems to be having trouble getting one too:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SUMO

addnode=

What's going on with the nodes here?

I dont have a problem there  ...

If there's no nodes in Cryptopia's list, their wallet is going to have a hard time processing transactions, which is sorta important.

If you're part of the SUMO staff, I'd recommend you reaching out to the exchange soon and making sure they have nodes to connect to.

More seed nodes needed for sure but I found XMR had only 1 connection just as Sumokoin at Cryptopia, so I don't think exchange has any problem with that
Activity: 367
Planned are there any alternative exchanges? Except for Bittrex..
I'm in Shocked

You should at least buy 10k according to your name and avatar Cheesy
I can't get a connection with the wallet. Also, Cryptopia seems to be having trouble getting one too:

addnode=

I dont have a problem there  ...

If there's no nodes in Cryptopia's list, their wallet is going to have a hard time processing transactions, which is sorta important.

If you're part of the SUMO staff, I'd recommend you reaching out to the exchange soon and making sure they have nodes to connect to.

Bill is the wallet-dev. He will read this for sure.

At least 10 more seed nodes will be added by the end of this week. Thanks for alert!

What does it take to host a seed node? Are there instructions? I have some Digital Ocean instances that i can run them on, assuming it does not take too many resources.

Yes, you can start with small VPS, 512MB 256MB would be more than enough now as Sumokoin node takes very little resource.

Here is a brief instruction:

1. Download latest binaries at Github: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/releases

Extract all binaries to a directory, say ~/sumokoin

2. Run daemon:

Code:
cd ~/sumokoin
./sumokoind

* If you setup a firewall, TCP port 19733 must be open
** sumokoind should be run as non-root user for good security

Thank you for support.

Will host it as well. To the moon Cheesy
Activity: 119

addnode=

I dont have a problem there  ...

At least 10 more seed nodes will be added by the end of this week. Thanks for alert!

What does it take to host a seed node? Are there instructions? I have some Digital Ocean instances that i can run them on, assuming it does not take too many resources.

Yes, you can start with small VPS, 512MB 256MB would be more than enough now as Sumokoin node takes very little resource.

Here is a brief instruction:

1. Download latest binaries at Github: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/releases

Extract all binaries to a directory, say ~/sumokoin

2. Run daemon:

Code:
cd ~/sumokoin

* If you setup a firewall, TCP port 19733 must be open
** sumokoind should be run as non-root user for good security

Thank you for support.
Activity: 82

addnode=

I dont have a problem there  ...

Jump to: