Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 167. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Hello Team Sumokoin,

Is there any news adding Sumokoin on Bittrex?
I think it will help a lot!
Sumokoin is way undervalued right now
i dont think the awareness and volume will rise on cryptopia

Hey Busters, do you and the other 500 under-10 posters want to contribute the $5k+time+business calls+meetings+referrals it takes to get listed on 'Trex?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Team Sumokoin,

Is there any news adding Sumokoin on Bittrex?
I think it will help a lot!
Sumokoin is way undervalued right now
i dont think the awareness and volume will rise on cryptopia

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I can't get a connection with the wallet. Also, Cryptopia seems to be having trouble getting one too:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SUMO

addnode=

What's going on with the nodes here?

I dont have a problem there  ...

If there's no nodes in Cryptopia's list, their wallet is going to have a hard time processing transactions, which is sorta important.

If you're part of the SUMO staff, I'd recommend you reaching out to the exchange soon and making sure they have nodes to connect to.

Bill is the wallet-dev. He will read this for sure.

At least 10 more seed nodes will be added by the end of this week. Thanks for alert!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I can't get a connection with the wallet. Also, Cryptopia seems to be having trouble getting one too:

addnode=

If there's no nodes in Cryptopia's list, their wallet is going to have a hard time processing transactions, which is sorta important.

If you're part of the SUMO staff, I'd recommend you reaching out to the exchange soon and making sure they have nodes to connect to.

Bill is the wallet-dev. He will read this for sure.
These packets fly

addnode=

Hey guys, want some free sumokoins? It's easy:

The tweet with the most interactions about Sumokoins from now until next sunday midnight (german timezone) will get 50sumo from me.

Just post a screenshot of your tweet here in the ann-threat, in the telegram-chat or on my twitter-account (@altcointalker)

If you get 100 retweets you'll even get 50sumo more!

addnode=

These packets fly

addnode=

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

This one and the current logo are the best, but are not available in the voting menu
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
i like how this coin is presented and its fundamentals, but i don't like the premine

coin is gonna fail because of this

Yes, premine.. Here it is huge. At moment mined 1 240 000 coin, but premine 8 800 000 and that is unreal a lot.
Besides, now the coin is mined just a few people. The rest gather the crumbs. >5 MH Global hashrate and low price and 22.17 KH/sec on official pool.
I.e. the coin is not distributed. Huge amounts of only a few people. Not good.(

If you don't trust the coin, just need to sell al before the dev wallet is unlocked. Smiley

I don't have much to worry about. I wrote the dry facts.
Activity: 262
i like how this coin is presented and its fundamentals, but i don't like the premine

Yes, premine.. Here it is huge. At moment mined 1 240 000 coin, but premine 8 800 000 and that is unreal a lot.
Besides, now the coin is mined just a few people. The rest gather the crumbs. >5 MH Global hashrate and low price and 22.17 KH/sec on official pool.

If you don't trust the coin, just need to sell al before the dev wallet is unlocked. Smiley

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
VOTING FOR NEW SUMOKOIN ICON
Very nice work from the designer.
Voted  Smiley The Mount Fuji logo is top class.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Many projects failed because there was no funding, and the developers did not have the means to continue. So they have to look for new paid work in real life.

This is a false problem.

If the development is very good, the community is good, and the strategy is relevant, I do not worry about this project.

Look at the number of projects that have set up pay for developers. Either it is premine, or it is masternodes with part of the financing for development.

And, in the beginning, the creators of bitcoin were able to mine full of bitcoin quietly while nobody knew! Is it premine? Is the million bitcoin of satoshi a premine?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Coin failed by many reasons, more then often due to lack of developments, no ads or no innovations for long time, hardly due to premine as my observation
Activity: 262

I don't see any problems with premine. Devs also need to live man. Even ETH has large amount of premined coins. For Ripple, 100% coins are premined.

For Sumo, most of the premined coins are locked so what is the big deal?

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
The voting system is very well done. Congratulations for this work and continue to listen to the community like this.

Thank you
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Thank you for posting the logos Sumoshi, and please thank the designers for their work. Voted!
VOTING FOR NEW SUMOKOIN ICON

Uncomfortable voting form. A lot of unnecessary action.. I like the "The Coin" style, it.. Classic. White to orange. And a little "friend".
Jump to: