Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 210. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
How to insert private key to wallet windows ?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Well that was a big peak of hashpower today  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#  Pool fee 0%. Donation for pool -
Code:
Sumoo5LGwFX6qyVNz8QdGNG5GLHMZ723ZVe4T3wkYxr4azwQSHmvk3x7BKpdXqvWonBwiz1VdAb1CGy7E3LAApC25vz1fea9KFh
Happy mining!
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
pool~~~NEW!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
http://160.19.50.81:3030/#getting_started
Configure Your Miners
stratum+tcp://160.19.50.81:3333 uYOUR WALLET -p x
ports vardriff
Port: 3333, Diff:2000 Port:4444, Diff:10000 Port: 5555, Diff: 20000
Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 10 mins after blocks has been confirmed Min payout - 2
email:[email protected]
community:www.hongico.com
QQ:2260541191
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 309
Merit: 103
блядский кошелек не показывает баланс  Huh
Nice project but aren't there already enough confidential coins like Monero, Zcash, Zclassic and the upcoming ZEN ?
Will be hard to break thru but good luck guys

Thank you. As said, we started this project quite "accidentally" and many unknown things to us at the launch. We've learned a lot now Smiley

This project, therefore, is not backed by VCs or big corps to make it "big" at the beginning so the only weapon we have is the long-term commitment, building trust in community and I believe in a couple of years it will become sth significant. Keep working hard, team.

need the full blockchain (C:\ProgramData\sumokoin\lmdb\data.mdb)  for the wallet. can't sync

Why can't it sync, any specific error?

10 hours sinhroniziruete block 3021
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Nice project but aren't there already enough confidential coins like Monero, Zcash, Zclassic and the upcoming ZEN ?

Thank you. As said, we started this project quite "accidentally" and many unknown things to us at the launch. We've learned a lot now Smiley

This project, therefore, is not backed by VCs or big corps to make it "big" at the beginning so the only weapon we have is the long-term commitment, building trust in community and I believe in a couple of years it will become sth significant. Keep working hard, team.

need the full blockchain (C:\ProgramData\sumokoin\lmdb\data.mdb)  for the wallet. can't sync

Why can't it sync, any specific error?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

Please download the latest blockchain here https://www.sumokoin.org/downloads/blockchain.zip

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Yes, sir Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

That problem is discussing in our team now and we'll come to a solution for escrowing the dev wallet next week. General idea is to lock all the sum and only release not more than 10%  - 20% of total coin mined from time to time (maybe every 6 months - 1 year) and that can be tracked by community.

Escrowing the dev wallet will go a long way towards establishing the legitimacy of this project.

Great idea

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Explain, please.

1. The coin was launched on May 7th.
Today is the 11th of May.
It's been four(04) days.
Why does the demon write 27 days?

2. You write that you have no relation to the Monero project.
But
All donations to core devs in the first year will be transferred to The Monero Project

Block 0 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 1970-01-01 00:00:00 (0), Block reward: 8800000.000000
Block 1 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 2017-04-18 03:34:55 (1492486495),Block reward: 32.000000
Block 2 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 2017-04-18 03:34:55 (1492486495),Block reward: 32.000000

I think launch time is 2017-4-18, and it has been mined for 24 days. 11520 coins every day.

i saw these questions again and again, not sure WTF these guys are trolling about.

1. the dev did say there is about 10% premined, at launch, blockchain was at height of about 7500, so total premined coins is 8.8M (at genesis block) + 7500x32 = 9.04M, or 10.17% of (init.) total coin supply (88.88M), what makes diff?

2. the relation with Monero is obvious, this is a fork from Monero and it can still need code merged from upstream project, that's why dev should support Monero. the dev have premined coins already and it's fair to transfer donation to Monero which is a donation-based project, right?

Thank you for tackling these questions though I think I did answer some like that somewhere else.

There is one valid concern from community, however, is about what we'll do with premined coins, what to make sure dev won't dump them sometime and that would be bad for market and everyone who holds the coin.

That problem is discussing in our team now and we'll come to a solution for escrowing the dev wallet next week. General idea is to lock all the sum and only release not more than 10%  - 20% of total coin mined from time to time (maybe every 6 months - 1 year) and that can be tracked by community.
Activity: 602
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Explain, please.

1. The coin was launched on May 7th.
Today is the 11th of May.
It's been four(04) days.
Why does the demon write 27 days?

https://s21.postimg.org/9hi5ftxef/image.png

2. You write that you have no relation to the Monero project.
But
All donations to core devs in the first year will be transferred to The Monero Project

Block 0 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 1970-01-01 00:00:00 (0), Block reward: 8800000.000000
Block 1 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 2017-04-18 03:34:55 (1492486495),Block reward: 32.000000
Block 2 Timestamp [UTC] (Epoch): 2017-04-18 03:34:55 (1492486495),Block reward: 32.000000

I think launch time is 2017-4-18, and it has been mined for 24 days. 11520 coins every day.

i saw these questions again and again, not sure WTF these guys are trolling about.

1. the dev did say there is about 10% premined, at launch, blockchain was at height of about 7500, so total premined coins is 8.8M (at genesis block) + 7500x32 = 9.04M, or 10.17% of (init.) total coin supply (88.88M), what makes diff?

2. the relation with Monero is obvious, this is a fork from Monero and it can still need code merged from upstream project, that's why dev should support Monero. the dev have premined coins already and it's fair to transfer donation to Monero which is a donation-based project, right?
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I have a low level problem.
I would like to build a pool of sumokoin, I have started the background program and can normally receive the shares. But I can not access my mine through a browser.
like this

But I will not configure the website url address, can you tell me where to add the address or port?
Do i have only one IP address, do I need a domain name? Use ip address can be achieved.
Or who can have other contact information to help me?
PM me  and help me
thanks~~

The pool looks ok. You'll need Nginx or Apache web server for website
Activity: 486
coin looks interesting since it is an improvement on monero. any bounties dev?
i would like to reserve translation to Filipino/Tagalog Language. thanks and good luck to this project
Activity: 53
I have a low level problem.
I would like to build a pool of sumokoin, I have started the background program and can normally receive the shares. But I can not access my mine through a browser.
like this

But I will not configure the website url address, can you tell me where to add the address or port?
Do i have only one IP address, do I need a domain name? Use ip address can be achieved.
Or who can have other contact information to help me?
PM me  and help me
thanks~~
Activity: 1
I'm trying to send my mined coins to Cryptopia but after entering the command & my wallet password I get "Error: failed to get random outputs to mix".  It could very well be my node causing the problem.  Does anyone have a public node running?
Jump to: