Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 216. (Read 202443 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
I have a question.
How i can transaction SumoCoins from my wallet to another wallet?
 Huh

- I suppose you've got a true wallet, if not please follow this guide to create or restore from 26 seed words https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18910789

- At command prompt, just enter:
Code:
transfer TARGET_ADRRESS_TO_SEND_TO amount

Hope this help.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Please fix "refresh" and "refresh_bc" commands. "Refresh" is not updating blockchain and "refresh_bc" stuck after all getting all hashes and the only way to stop this is ctrl+c and login to wallet again.
Besides that, good job and continue Smiley

Thanks for report. What OS are you running the wallet?

* If problem still exists, pls backup your wallet 26 seed words, delete wallet files and restore it following this guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18910789

I recovered wallet using 26 word seed and I see proper balance now. Thanks!

BTW, the steps how to recover wallets are not in order. sumokion wallets wants seed first, then password for new wallet. In the guide those two steps are switched. Sorry for pointing those small things out, but I work as a tester, so I could not stop myself Smiley
Activity: 238
I have a question.
How i can transaction SumoCoins from my wallet to another wallet?
 Huh
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Please fix "refresh" and "refresh_bc" commands. "Refresh" is not updating blockchain and "refresh_bc" stuck after all getting all hashes and the only way to stop this is ctrl+c and login to wallet again.

Thanks for report. What OS are you running the wallet?

* If problem still exists, pls backup your wallet 26 seed words, delete wallet files and restore it following this guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18910789
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Now exchange not yet, sell 800 SUMO, 0.0001 each.
Need to give DEV a little time!

I agree and leave myself a little..
But it is unlikely people will mining for weeks, without exchange)
Activity: 180
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 536
Need to give DEV a little time!
Activity: 367
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
how to create your online wallet and send the sumocoin
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Found many good questions from Russian thread

Copied here my answers: (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18967139)

+ Q: А как можно отследить например биткоин по вашему и почему эту монету нельзя отследить если другие можно?
(how can you keep track of your Bitcoin for example, and why this coin can not be tracked if other possible?)

- A: Generally, from blockchain, except coinbase transactions, you can see almost nothing bz everything is encrypted, not transparent like Bitcoin. It's great feature of this coin (not a bug Smiley ). However, at each tx, you can decode outputs using tx private key if you're owner of the transaction using tool integrated to our block explorer: Decode outputs and Prove sending boxes in this tx , for example, https://explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/0e02db3a775e602e29163ebde2b62b738c73f4c43995fe2229a243890dc87b9c (there are also other tools to explore your wallet txs there too)

+ Q: Для какого развития? Это же копипаста-копипаст посмотрите на их гитхаб. For what development? This is a copy-paste look at their Github

+ A: The Github looks clean because we want a fresh start however there were many modifications/improvements from Monero codebase (v.0.10.1.0) and you can do a comparison easily.  It took 5 months for us with countless discussions on how Sumokoin should be, how it can keep block growing in accordance with tx in future and avoid being hardforked frequently for not-so-important features. We'll have a blog post to share in-dept differences between 2 coins.

+ Q: сложность 70М это очень много как будо больше года прошло. (the complexity of 70M is very much like Budo more than a year has passed)

- A: Hashrate has been growing crazily in a couple of days and we can do nothing about this. it seems big mining rigs want to get as many as possible coins while it's still new. Yet, that appears slow down now.

+ Q: No GUI wallet, no exchanges yet? (Нет кошелька GUI, обменов пока нет?)

- It'll take a while for us to develop wallet, and exchanges are on the way, hope not too long to be listed.

+ Q: Is a Japan-based cryptocurrency?

- A: No, with full respect to Satoshi Nakamoto and as our love to Japan's culture, this coin is named like Japanese but not try to be a Japan-based cryptocurrency. We hope Japanese will use it because of its features, not because of its name.

Finally, we are new to this cryptocurrency industry, many things were unknown to us before launch (we wish we knew). We've just started the journey and there is a long road ahead to be something significant. Thank you for attention and support.
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO

I almost missed this valuable post. Thank you very much for your translation. Please PM your SUMO address, I'll send coins for reward.

Activity: 218
What's the delay on main pool? I mining 4 hours 21kh\s and.. Pending Balance: 1.46 SUMO (
Pool was falling for some time..

We've just reduced minimum threshold from 2.0 to 0.5 SUMO, you will receive payment soon Smiley

gui wallet ?
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
What's the delay on main pool? I mining 4 hours 21kh\s and.. Pending Balance: 1.46 SUMO (

We've just reduced minimum threshold from 2.0 to 0.5 SUMO, you will receive payment soon Smiley

The reward is reduced very lowly. so how many coins in total supply?
I can not see any exchanges for this coin so when is the exchange available?

- Block reward changes every 6-months, pls visit our home page https://www.sumokoin.org/ for emission details

- Exchanges will be updated soon
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

The reward is reduced very lowly. so how many coins in total supply?
I can not see any exchanges for this coin so when is the exchange available?
Activity: 119
any idea what my issue is mine with daemon

error 9 bla bla bla
send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT_1000 shutting down connection
but still has a hash rate
it comes up in red saying its shutting down connection but still has a hash rate

It's a harmless TCP error, please read more here https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/4ug2i6/monero_full_node_error/
Activity: 119
Actually, we talked about this via PN. He explained the ratio to me. I just got so get some more knowledge about pool mining to verify what has been told to me.

Glad to hear that. I guess before you joined the pool, there had been many hashes submitted. The pool calculates ratio automatically and sends payments in accordance with the ratio, I doubt if any owner could do that manually
Jump to: