Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 217. (Read 202443 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
What's the delay on main pool? I mining 4 hours 21kh\s and.. Pending Balance: 1.46 SUMO (
Pool was falling for some time..

We've just reduced minimum threshold from 2.0 to 0.5 SUMO, you will receive payment soon Smiley
Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Explain, please.

1. The coin was launched on May 7th.
Today is the 11th of May.
It's been four(04) days.
Why does the demon write 27 days?

Because its a premine. They explained this in the OP.... because "to fund the devs".

2. You write that you have no relation to the Monero project.
But
All donations to core devs in the first year will be transferred to The Monero Project

Probably because they want to give credit and support to their upstream source that they just forked, and they will probably continue merging from upstream, so they have every reason to hope that the Monero project succeeds.

- You are all right guy Smiley The blockchain had been up for a while before launch, mainly for testing and to make sure everything ok
- Monero is a donation-based project, many brilliant ideas there need funding to realize faster and we hope we can help some day
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Exchanges yet? Dev can we get an update on what steps you are taking to get this coin listed? You should let us know which exchanges you are approaching so we can make requests to them.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
Explain, please.

It's been four(04) days.

Because its a premine. They explained this in the OP.... because "to fund the devs".

But
All donations to core devs in the first year will be transferred to The Monero Project

Probably because they want to give credit and support to their upstream source that they just forked, and they will probably continue merging from upstream, so they have every reason to hope that the Monero project succeeds.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Explain, please.

It's been four(04) days.

But
Activity: 9
who all is willing to sell while we wait for an exchange to list?  what's your asks?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Sometimes it was quite fast, sometimes it took ours.... that's my experience so far
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
What's the delay on main pool? I mining 4 hours 21kh\s and.. Pending Balance: 1.46 SUMO (
Pool was falling for some time..
How much would I have to pay for, lets say, 10.000 SumoKoin right now?

Exchange not yet. If use paid mining, you can calculate it yourself, on such the service.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

10 BTC
Activity: 238
Ok, SumoCoin!
My Shovel & Pickaxe ready to start)
Activity: 11
any idea what my issue is mine with daemon

error 9 bla bla bla
send que size is more than ABSTRACT_SERVER_SEND_QUE_MAX_COUNT_1000 shutting down connection
but still has a hash rate
it comes up in red saying its shutting down connection but still has a hash rate

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Where is this coin traded? Is there an exchange or OTC market?
Actually, we talked about this via PN. He explained the ratio to me. I just got so get some more knowledge about pool mining to verify what has been told to me.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Aaand it worked Cheesy

Nice!

luck is on your side :-)

Well, I was the only one in the pool mining and my account just got 1.556680951 SUMO pending, even the block I found is verified now. This is bullshit ...   Huh

They payed out 2 miners ... one is me (getting just 1,55 SUMO) and the other one getting the rest ..  Cry

thanks for letting the community know.

will not be using this pool then.

Lol, Do not mislead people! There is no problem, the newcomer did not understand the mining tries to blame.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
Aaand it worked Cheesy

Nice!

luck is on your side :-)

Well, I was the only one in the pool mining and my account just got 1.556680951 SUMO pending, even the block I found is verified now. This is bullshit ...   Huh

They payed out 2 miners ... one is me (getting just 1,55 SUMO) and the other one getting the rest ..  Cry

thanks for letting the community know.

will not be using this pool then.

Activity: 14
Installed and running my wallet and I'm CPU mining on a couple of machines using XMR-Stak-CPU to pool.sumokoin.com

I've pulled about 30 coins in the last 12 hours or so :-)
Jump to: