Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 219. (Read 202443 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Another (stupid) question:

Were or how can I check the total ammount of Sumokoins in my wallet?
After the node is finished synchronizing, you can see your balance by opening your wallet

Thanks, for your help, but how do i do that? I just have an andress. I hope I'm not beeing to stupid here ...

For the other coins I mined, like Eth, there was a "real" wallet which I downloaded. How does it work with sumokoin?

To be more specific: I used the online wallet creater. I saved every information about it. What do I do now?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250

After the node is finished synchronizing, you can see your balance by opening your wallet

Activity: 78
Merit: 102
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Thanks, but that was not really my point Smiley

If I am the only miner in the pool right now, is it almost like i am solo-mining? If the pool will find a block, it was because I mined it? If I mine alone in the pool right now, with the diff set to 10.000, will the pool be able to find a block?

Or am I just sumbitting shares with no chance of having succes? If the pool does not find a block, I won't get any coins at all I guess

Well, the main purpose of a pool is to share luck, more miners join, more chances to get luck (i.e. mine a block). In your case, it's almost no diff from solo mining and that depends a lots on your luck, maybe you mine a block everyday or in a couple of days, at very bad luck it could be a week

Also, setting diff won't change the probability to get a block mined
Ok thanks Smiley

I was just worried, if I only reply shares and not a complete hash, the pool has no chance of finding a block. Think I'll give it a try then Smiley

If I am the only miner in the pool right now, is it almost like i am solo-mining? If the pool will find a block, it was because I mined it? If I mine alone in the pool right now, with the diff set to 10.000, will the pool be able to find a block?

Or am I just sumbitting shares with no chance of having succes? If the pool does not find a block, I won't get any coins at all I guess

Well, the main purpose of a pool is to share luck, more miners join, more chances to get luck (i.e. mine a block). In your case, it's almost no diff from solo mining and that depends a lots on your luck, maybe you mine a block everyday or in a couple of days, at very bad luck it could be a week

Hey guys,

I just started mining on the new pool. Seems I am the only miner there right now (with about 300-400 H/s). If i submit share, do I have a chance to get a block? Or am I wasting my time here?

I'm new with mining, so I'm just not sure about this Smiley

Thanks für your help!

At 400H/s, you'll have chance to get about 14 SUMO/day at current network hashrate. You can calculate estimation of coins gained at the pool (just enter your hashrate to "Estimate Mining Profits" box)
Hey guys,

I just started mining on the new pool. Seems I am the only miner there right now (with about 300-400 H/s). If i submit share, do I have a chance to get a block? Or am I wasting my time here?

I'm new with mining, so I'm just not sure about this Smiley

Thanks für your help!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
New pool - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#
Total Pool Fee: 0.1%
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3333

Payments work - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#payments

That's great. I love to have more pools for better decentralization, will list this at main post.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
my key advice is to investigate any exchange that offer listing coin for BTC, there are a lot of scams in diff ways around here

Thanks a lot @jimmyvu. I will consider that. Not so hurry to be listed, better concentrate on dev Smiley

great dev,, better build community first,, to make this SUMO become huge with solid community
Activity: 455
As far as exchanges go, I think the best start would be coinexchange and poswallet.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
New pool - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#
Total Pool Fee: 0.1%
-o stratum+tcp://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua:3333

Payments work - http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#payments
Activity: 1344
WTS 1000 sumo @ 0.0001btc each. PM me.
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
Hello,

I am mining using xmr-stak but i find it more buggy than claymore. Is there any claymore version we can use ?  if no, what does it take to build a compatible claymore version ?

Thanks for the great work.

We'll have to stick to XMR-Stak at the moment as Claymore is not compatible with Sumokoin yet. It's proprietary software so we can't fork Sad
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

I am mining using xmr-stak but i find it more buggy than claymore. Is there any claymore version we can use ?  if no, what does it take to build a compatible claymore version ?

Thanks for the great work.
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
my key advice is to investigate any exchange that offer listing coin for BTC, there are a lot of scams in diff ways around here

Thanks a lot @jimmyvu. I will consider that. Not so hurry to be listed, better concentrate on dev Smiley
Hi dev,You are right!
Block time:240 sec.
Right?

That's right
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist

Hi dev,You are right!
Block time:240 sec.
Right?
Jump to: